It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Hillary Clinton Supporters Struggle to Name Her Accomplishments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
After watching this video, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

The video shows young people saying that Hillary should be the next POTUS...JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN!

Not one of them can name any of her accomplishments.

It's times like this that I believe that a person should be tested before they can vote. I hope they walked away from interview thinking about what they said and make it a learning moment.

I think it would be interesting if the GOP, Liberation, Constitutional and Green Parties all ran women as well. I wonder how the partisan political sniping would go? Would it be just as bad, better or worse?
edit on 15-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: spelling

+3 more 
posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I wouldn't be too hard on the kids.

I can't name one accomplishment for her either.

I can name quite a few disasters though.

I believe anyone who thinks she will be good for this country needs to get a CAT scan maybe.....

+5 more 
posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
"What difference does it make?" As long as she isn't "bossy".

Lord almighty... we never learn do we? The same thing happened with the Obama supporters. I guess we shouldn't be surprised that it will continue. I agree with the test to vote as well. Some folks just shouldn't be allowed within 500 feet of a voting booth for the entirety of their lifespans.

This video, while not a shock... is depressing.

+3 more 
posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Nothing changes.

Ask a bunch of kids in grade school why they like a thing or a person and the best you'll get is "because it's cool."

Adults are just bigger, self-righteous children who may or may not be able to articulate a more impressive version of "because it's cool."

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The younger generation are going to drive us straight off the cliff.

My friends(37 yo's) know nothing(zero) about politics, don't watch the news, read papers or do ANY kind of research and they vote. Yet, they all get pissy when new laws or taxes, that they voted for get inacted.

Our future is doomed!

Yay team!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

It's not really a younger generation thing. The population has always been majority brainless.

What happens as you get older is the divide between brain and brainless widens. You don't have have as many friends or acquaintances as you did when you were a kid. Spouses, careers, children, homeownership, etc... begin to define you.

The brains end up more invested in their families and their lives and their careers.
The brainless park in front of the TV and keep getting drunk every Friday night.

Gradually you have so little in common with the brainless, even the ones who were best friends growing up, that you rarely interact with them. Maybe call or see them once a year. Meanwhile you are more selective about who you involve in your personal life now that you have so much more to lose so your adult acquaintances tend to lean toward the brain side.

This happens over time and creates the perception that the next generation is full of morons. Definitely not like your generation when if you really looked into how all the kids you knew back in school were doing today most of them would fall into the brainless category.

You didnt notice it when you were young because everybody was essentially brainless. Some grow a brain but most don't.

Every generation is this way.

The phrase "you haven't changed a bit" is not meant to be positive. The brainless don't change.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You can do a video like this for ANY politician/candidate with the majority of their supporters. It has been done with Romney supporter, Obama supporters, Tea Party supporters, Ron Paul supporters, Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians...it's an old worn out tactic. Interview hundreds of people...pick out the 10 that are the dumbest...roll that video and watch the opponents of that politician/candidate eat it up. When people try to use these videos to prove a point, it just shows that they are scared of that particular candidate.

It's pure propaganda and apparently it still works on some people.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So her biggest accomplishment is that she has breasts?
edit on 15-5-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Well, duh. I realize that. But these are supposedly college students. They're supposedly educated. They all sound smug in the beginning with their answers and I found it amusing when they realized that they could back up their reasoning on why she should be POTUS. Other than the fact that she is a woman.

I vet the people I vote for and have voted across the spectrum. I toe no party line.

I'm hoping that these people learned something from their conversation. But I doubt it.
edit on 15-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I could list her accomplishments .... but these kids will just vote for her 'cuz it's cool'. It'll be just like Obama all over again. People voting for a catch phrase or because they think it's hip/cool. Uninformed voters. God help us ....

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I could list her accomplishments .... but these kids will just vote for her 'cuz it's cool'. It'll be just like Obama all over again. People voting for a catch phrase or because they think it's hip/cool. Uninformed voters. God help us ....

The majority of voters are uninformed voters, not just young voters and not just Clinton supporters.

Like I said, these videos can be made for any candidate and it will be the same thing.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Maybe I can help them out . . .

Gwritch Hillery has accomplished

1. Taking "looking the other way" at a hubby's public philandering to a new low. However, given her lesbian proclivities, it's not all that shocking . . . unless one has truly family oriented Christian values.

2. Taking escapades at Camp David to a new low.

3. Engaging in devilish, demonized, mean-spirited, ruthless, evil, cut-throat and murderous political actions in Arkansas, D.C. and likely elsewhere to a new evil and criminal low.

4. Taking lying straight-faced to Congress and on camera to the American public to new extremes.

5. Taking chronic, daily, routine ruthless arrogant rage and hostility to one's underlings and co-workers to a new extreme low.

6. Taking occasional church attending hypocrisy to a new extreme low.

7. Taking the championing of murderous child-sacrifice-to-the-Molach-of-convenience on the altars of modernity and genocidal Agenda 21 strategies to a new extreme low.

8. Taking the championing of the shredding of American foundational values to a new extreme low.

9. Taking the shredding of the American Constitution to a new extreme low.

10. Taking the elevation of a kind of chronic deception, seething hostility, fierce arrogance, ruthless BWitchy-ness in high places to an extreme new low.

11. Taking the pollution of the visual images on national news to pathetically humorous and devastating new lows.

12. Taking the odoriferous pollution of the D.C. atmosphere to devastating new lows.

13. Taking ruthless vengeance and revenge to new lows.

I'm not real certain about this one . . . but it appears that she may have

14. Taken the desperate attempts at futile plastic surgery to new lows.

15. Taken the destruction of America and America's best traits and values far lower and further than all the other White House and SECDEF holders combined.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This doesn't mean squat. She'll still be elected POTUS in 2016, barring any health issues. Jeez, no young people who were Obama supporters in 2008 could name any of his accomplishments (because he didn't have any, except "community organizer") and he's been elected TWICE. 85% of John Q. Public can't name one accomplishment of any candidate because they vote along party lines. Also they vote for their candidate according to the slick TV political ads during commercial breaks of Honey Boo-Boo. I agree with Jesse Ventura when he said candidates should be listed by name only, no party affiliation, so people have to do some research on what the person stands for.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So someone has a vagina and they should be president now because of that fact alone? Is it a magic vagina?

People are stupid. Really really stupid. I wish I could say what I really mean on this site.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
So someone has a vagina and they should be president now because of that fact alone? Is it a magic vagina?

People are stupid. Really really stupid. I wish I could say what I really mean on this site.

It must be magical, Willie is still with her and I have no idea why.

Hillary can't even name her own accomplishments.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

It must be magical, Willie is still with her and I have no idea why.

Hillary can't even name her own accomplishments.

I think they are still married because a divorce might allow lawyers to start poking around in closets that they'd prefer to keep locked.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Why can't they ever pick me for these interviews?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Pretty damn easy to name Hilarys biggest accomplishment.

'Stand by her man' for not out of love, or commitment but putting her, and his 'career' in politics ABOVE all else.

The LIES.

The CHEATING!

Doesn't even rate in her world.

She is a cess pool POLITICIAN through, and through.

Family ?

Country ?

NOTHING comes before her power, and 'glory'.

That is her biggest accomplishment.

The ILK we don't need in Washington.
edit on 15-5-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Wait...There are stupid people in the USA??? And are you telling me there are even young AND stupid people in the USA?

Wow...Never would have thunk it!

Let this mark the beginning of the annoying video montages of people saying dumb stuff about Presidential candidates like is the norm for the past two elections.

But now we start the nonsense 2 1/2 years early! Yay!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ok, so far there isn't even anybody in this thread that has or could name any of her accomplishments. I think I too might have to do an inet search to find if there are any. I remember reading where she was the mastermind behind the gun running into mexico that was later to be known as fast and furious. I gotta admit that is pretty big

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join