It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premonitions and there realities.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Let me ask you this. Have you ever had a premonition that came true. 3 weeks ago it was one of the first real nice days we have had. The sun was shining, birds were singing and it was warm out. I thought too myself "it's a good day to break out the Mt Bike and go for a ride." I was about 35 minutes into my ride when I came upon a side street. I happened to look down the street and I felt a chill go down my spine. Right then and there I knew that I was going to be hit while on my bike. I was 100% certain that it was going to happen. The problem was I didn't know when it was gonna happen, only that it would happen. Well it happened yesterday afternoon. Another truly nice day out. I hooked up the bike trailer and took off to pick my son up from pre-school. I was cruising along thinking how beautiful out it was. I started down a small incline and that's when it happened. I saw the truck as it came up on me at the last second I realized the truck didn't see me. I hit the brakes and those next couple of seconds seemed to play out in super slow motion. I realized that I wasn't gonna be able to stop it and I was gonna get hit. I remember hearing the sound of screeching brakes followed by a loud crunch as the truck connected with my leg. Next thing I remember I'm laying out in the middle of the highway holding my left hip. When the truck hit me it launched me 30 feet out into the middle of the highway. By the grace of God when I landed I managed to not hit my head and there was no traffic in the highway. Had there been I would most likely not be typing this right now. I was transported to the Hospital with a suspected fractured pelvis/ broken hip. Luckily there were no breaks that they could detect after numerous xrays and a CT scan. It will be a week or so before I can put any sort of weight on it. I would say if you ever get a premonition or a gut feeling listen to it.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Sorry about what happened, hope you are doing well and recovering.

The trouble I find with my intuition is that I get so many feelings like the one you described that at least one of the hundreds will eventually turn out to be correct.

Are you sure that it wasn't just luck as opposed to the "grace of God" that your life was spared?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Did your premonition cause you to act any differently when this occurred?
Did you get the deja vue feeling?

It happens.

And I am glad you are ok!

I am just wondering if your premonition caused a reaction that would of gone a different way had you not had it.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Anything is possible I suppose. I wasn't wearing a helmet and somehow when I landed I didn't hit my head on the pavement and the highway I was thrown into is the main artery through town but yet there was no traffic in the lane where I landed.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Did your premonition cause you to act any differently when this occurred?
Did you get the deja vue feeling?

It happens.

And I am glad you are ok!

I am just wondering if your premonition caused a reaction that would of gone a different way had you not had it.

I don't think so. When I realized the truck did not see me there was nothing I could do other then take the hit.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Thank God your OK and thank god your son was not with you

Heal well my friend

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well, at least you knew something was up.

Perhaps had you not had the premonition, you would of done something differently that day with your bike, and the result would of been worse.

Or maybe not.

Premonitions are strange.

either way S&F, and glad you are here to tell us about it.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

Heal well my friend

Exactly! The bike trailer was destroyed so it would have been bad very bad.
edit on 13-5-2014 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Glad you are OK!

Always wear a helmet! Our bodies can be repaired and heal...Brain injuries are another matter!

Think of your son!!

My lady gets premonitions and I listen.
edit on 13-5-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have always had premonitions, and have learned to listen!
I have canceled trips because of them, and learned of some disaster- like a freeway pile up- that coincides with the time we would have been there!
In cases where travel was a must, despite my premonition of trouble, I invoke protection. What should have been a life-threatening accident turns out to be nothing more than a few scrapes and bruises- just like yours!
If it weren't for your premonition, you may not have been as aware of your surroundings, and not hit the brakes when you did.......

I'm glad you listened to your 'gut instinct' !

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Are you sure that it wasn't just luck as opposed to the "grace of God" that your life was spared?

Why do atheists have to inject their (lack of) beliefs into everything?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Sounds like a strong hunch. Maybe your heart wants a change that the mind is still in fear to accept and execute. Think about this. Coincidences does not exist. You sent that truck to message yourself. The answers of messages like this are held usually in the hearth. Ask yourself, the answer will appear sooner than expected. The magnitude of the message appears to me as above average, which means that you should really take care of your soul wellbeing. Listen. Accept. It works.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Happy to hear you are alive, if not well. Premonitions, or gut feelings are very real and there for a reason.

Just last week I had a dream about a random person I worked with years and years ago. Someone very very close to her died, and she was incredibly upset.
I sent her a message later that day asking if she was ok. Her mother-in-law, who she cared for very much, had just passed.

Years ago, I had a horrible feeling my sister was going to be hurt. I begged her to not go to work that day. She got in a car accident that nearly killed her.

I was driving home one day when I was 16/17 years old. I was driving a fun little sports car, and was sitting at a light. I was in a good mood, and was ready to just fly once the light turned green. There was a big SUV to my left, also sitting at the light. The light turned green and I hesitated. I didn't even press the gas. I didn't want to move. And the SUV wasn't moving either. And 1 second later, a semi-truck blew through their red light from the left. I couldn't even see him. I would have been destroyed.

I was driving to work one day last year. I was on the freeway going around a bend connecting to another freeway. I was behind a very slow moving semi, and I decided I wanted to go around him. However, as I put my blinker on to change lanes while going around the corner, I decided to wait. I just had a feeling. And all of a sudden, there was a full sized couch in the middle of the lane I was just about to change into. Driving a Mini Cooper at the time, it likely would have put me in the hospital, if not killed me.

I fully believe we receive premonitions for a reason.
There are times of course when I feel sick that something is wrong, but can't put my finger on it... and nothing happens. But the interesting thing is the only time 'nothing' happens is when I can't place why I'm feeling uneasy.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You were 100% sure you were going to get hit while on your bike yet you didn't wear a helmet? Are you just attributing a strange feeling to this accident after the fact?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i

originally posted by: Spiro

Heal well my friend

Exactly! The bike trailer was destroyed so it would have been bad very bad.

Damn
That doesn't bare thinking about man

Be safe and be well to all your family

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname

Sounds like a strong hunch. Maybe your heart wants a change that the mind is still in fear to accept and execute. Think about this. Coincidences does not exist. You sent that truck to message yourself. The answers of messages like this are held usually in the hearth. Ask yourself, the answer will appear sooner than expected. The magnitude of the message appears to me as above average, which means that you should really take care of your soul wellbeing. Listen. Accept. It works.

Ok you're gonna have to explain this a little more indepth if you would please.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JewelOfDenial
You were 100% sure you were going to get hit while on your bike yet you didn't wear a helmet? Are you just attributing a strange feeling to this accident after the fact?

Hard to attribute a strange feeling after the fact when I knew 3 weeks ago it was going to happen. An yes I am one of those people who deplore bike helmets.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

In-depth. I perfectly understand why you wish this, and I hope my poor linguistic abilities would be sufficient to go enough in-depth. Yet this is tough matter.

Let us first explain why you really feel you need in-depth to be explained. This is based on the phenomenon of how knowledge is attained. Knowledge comes from experience. So let us propose that I have some experience on the matter I speak about in my previews post, thus It is easy for me to understand(in logical manner) the knowledge revealed there by me. Alas this is not so easy for other people who are not possessing similar of my experiences(which brought me to the acquiring of the knowledge). As you can observe my graphical interpretation of knowledge this cannot give you the experience that I have, which is the key to the knowledge. This type of paradox is universal. Actually there is one way to overcome this otherwise impassable barrier. Impassable I say because human in that situation is like in dead-votex. 1st He does not posses the experience needed to understand the knowledge. 2nd Only when human has the knowledge acquired through some experience he can recreate this type of experience by himself and understand the knowledge better and better.

To get out of this dead vortex human needs one of this keys - either the knowledge, or the experience. Alas the first key is not possible to be reached without the second, and only the first can lead the human into proper situation for him to be able to acquire the second. So when yo have none of them, you cannot get out of the vortex. Unless...

...You do a leap of faith.
Here Indiana jones has to hurry as the drama is getting on high level in the movie. Yet before him is a gorge seeming impassable for a human. Note that Indiana Jones has not the experience of walking this or similar obstacle and also he does not posses the knowledge of the true nature of the obstacle. Yet you will se in the video after he perform the leap of faith, the true nature of the obstacle is revealed(knowledge acquired), thus Indiana will be able to pass back the gorge without further worries. The important thing is: Indiana Jones get out of the Dead-Vortex only after his leap of faith(performed as jump into the unknown and unseen) As I told this is universal phenomena, and not for other reason it is presented in this high-budget movie. It is worthy idea to know. You learn to jump in the dark and have no fear. This only can bring you any knowledge from the depths, as you my friend wished. I can spill my personal knowledge on this pages about your case, yet without the experience firsthand, my knowledge will be no better than fata morgana. It will be a chewing gum for your mind, but food for your soul it can't give you.

I leave it here for now, if we have to discuss it further we will.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

I'm sorry friend. I'm still not understanding why I would wish for a truck to run me over.
edit on 15-5-2014 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If so, please watch this movie. The main protagonist here has the same experience. But the vehicle is a motorcycle, he breaks his leg. This happens in his particular case as maybe for the same reasons as you. I speculated on this - the mmd is not letting the wish of the heart to flourish fully. Give me more of your thoughts after watching this, I'll do my best to continue with the explanation if needed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join