It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo at iss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is interesting i actually watched this happen live on the iss then to find it had been put on you tube im not saying it is aliens but it is interesting what are your thoughts on this its my first post so sorry if ive made any mistakes heres the link youtu.be...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Those are lights reflecting off the wind0w. It is obvious because, as the "UFO" lights change throughout the video, they are ALWAYS at the exact same position (linearly) relative to the camera.

This happens all the time.
edit on 9-5-2014 by lemmin because: apparently wind0w is a bad word

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: zedy63

I hate it.
Sorry, but the intro...it's ridiculous.
"The most convincing proof we've ever seen"
OP, is that the most convincing ufo you've ever seen?

Blurred little dots?

Is that all it takes these days?

(frustrated)
edit on 9-5-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zedy63

As lemmin said it's a reflection like this.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What I see is nothing but "lens flare". I don't see anything else in the video that would be a ufo.

Don't get me wrong...I believe we are being visited by species other than our own. But in this video...it's nothing but "lens flare".
edit on 9-5-2014 by UngaBungga because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Best thing about the video was the advert at the beginning showing the movie trailer to "The Dawn of The Planet of the Apes". Looks like a great movie

edit on 9.5.2014 by flammadraco because: iPhone keyboard to small, fingers too big

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

cool thanx for that even though im a bit disappointed im more knowledgeable about this now

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: zedy63
a reply to: gortex

cool thanx for that even though im a bit disappointed im more knowledgeable about this now

It'a always important to keep an eye out for unusual stuff outside your spaceship, but to be useful to anybody else you gotta log the date/time of the sequence so you can determine -- as in this sequence -- if the station is going into sunset and stuff gets shadowed and seems to disappear.

The moving object is not the station arm, it looks like the solar panel of a Soyuz/Progress transport craft, probably viewed behind the PMM module [my guess]. If that's the case, the poster's refusal to include real air-to-ground and PAO commentator talk is a clue to an intent to withhold critical information, and hence to deceive.

To filter out the flood of noise and misidentifications and focus in on the residue of interesting events -- and I believe there are some -- I tried to write up my experience in Mission Control in my "99 FAQs About Space UFO Videos" here: www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here's the video, I don't get the first post bit though.

top topics

join