It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all 2012 guys, the real reason why nothing happened on 2012. Only explanation on the internet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The idea that the Moon plays some role in our spiritual incarceration here on Earth is a very old one. The story from GLP is highly derivative.

I'll give it one Meh out of three, which is better than giving it all three Mehs.

Meh.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Always when something huge doesnt happen....there are just as many...if not more...explanations as to why not...as there was to why "it was absolutely gonna happen! The Maya...the this...the that...sell your houses....etc".

I see it this way. It wasnt supposed to happen, because it did not happen. Every single person, prophecy etc...was wrong. Completely wrong.

Look...if any part of it...and even 10% of the people preaching about 2012...were correct...it wouldve happened. It did not.

Because it wasnt supposed to and it wasnt ever going to....

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well done.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The real question should be what was 2012 suppossed to be??

And is whatever it was suppossed to be still coming?

If 2012 was related to a Cycle then it is related to time and how we track and mark it,and we know that this has been intentionally altered several times ,no one knows how many times in history.

So we should likely look for cycles which do not follow the parameters of man measured time and this leaves us with Earth Cycles,so what identifiable Earth Cycles would be important enough for Humanity to have exerted immense amounts of energy in recording and preserving for us?What Cycle ends near 2012? Not ON 2012 but near 2012.It appears someone doesnt want us to have an accurate timetable for whatever it is for some reason doesnt it?The data has been suppressed by lies.

We may assume 2012 was intentionally wrong,oh we got our version of the date 2012 right,but is that the version people had 1000 years ago of when 2012 woud roll around?

Geology is the key.It doesnt lie.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yes and what about geology?
I have wondered these things too. I even heard a few compelling theories explaining why the date was wrong.

a reply to: one4all

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Total and complete Fantasy!

The real reason nothing happened in 2012 is that there was nothing to happen.

If you really thought the world was gonna change based upon a bunch of unconnected psychobabble then your sense of disappointment is as much an indicator of your own disillusionment as it is your inability to reason.

Korg.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

2021 according to David Hamel.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Geology doesnt lie,people do,the interpretations of geology and more importantly the TIMELINES involved have been heavilly suppressd,however Geology DOES NOT LIE.So once you remove the lies which have in an intentional and organised manner been projected to suppress the correct timelines involved in Geology and Archeology,you are left with an entirely different set of parameters from which you may base your reality and accepted perception of time upon.This will make you a part of a small minority of Humans who understand this time change and its implications to Human and Earth History.

I do not know of any ways of defining if the Mayan Calender was or is or wll be correct,I dont really see it as a calender,I subscribe to David Hamels theory which is that it is not just a calender but much much more.

I believe we need to go beyond the self-imposed through acceptance boundries of currently accepted perspectives of timelines to make personal valuations of history .

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: SLAYER69

2021 according to David Hamel.

Oh that could be right... after all I think the Mayans were all dyslexic.. they could have got the 1 and 2 wrong way round.....

After all most think they didn't speak English and tried for years to decipher their texts... only to discover it was actually really poorly written English!

hahaha

Korg.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What a pity that I read 2012 posts now. Let's say now it somewhat lacks the thrill.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Man, and here I thought the only reason that nothing happened on 2012 was because it was a huge hoax. Glad you cleared that up for me. *rolls eyes*

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
the reason nothing happened in 2012 because in 2012 was the end of the last Baktun Last 20 years), so there are no 20 years after 2012 to make a Baktun, so we are living in the last (less) than 20 years!

Quetzalcoatl in arabic trasliteration means the killer cinder!

Quetzalcoatl came 5100 years ago and Mayan prophesized it will come again soon. a comet with a tail, where the earth will fly in the tail for seven days of extreme heat!
edit on 23-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Annunaki were not Reptilians.......so yeah.....straight away this is rubbish imo.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Her birthday was December 12th.
We had been apart for 11 years... no contact period.
So... believing the world was gonna end... I fb her a private message... filled with hopes, luckies, happies, and safes.
Short message.

Before I ended the message... I told her... in heaven you must B.Y.O.X.O!

Bring your own hugs and kisses....

Then the world was saved.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: warthog911
I think that there is a "4D" Earth that has and does exist, and is populated by "4D" beings, we, on the other hand, are on "3D Earth" and as such we cannot really see what is going on.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i thought your links are on the those who shall not be named list here at ATS.
things that make you go hmm.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
lots of factors were merging in 2012
the hoaxes were all over the map

top topics

<< 1   >>

join