It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Mysterious Photos That Should Not Exist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There are 20 mysterious photos in this video which include: The Tadpole Monster, The Modern Time Traveler, Naga Fireballs, The Hampton Court Ghost, The Solway Firth Astronaut, Babushka Lady, Battle of Los Angeles, The Watertown Ghosts, Freddy Jackson's Ghost, The Falling Body, The McMinnville UFO, Brown Lady of Raynham Hall, Hessdalen Light, Skunk Ape, The Spectre of Newby Church, The UFO painting, The Phoenix Lights, Loch Ness, Big Foot, and The Black KnightLegal.

I wasn't sure which forum to put this in, since there are different topics involved, but ghosts are included, so I decided on this forum.

A description is given with each photo in the video. You'll have to click on the link because it won't embed here.

What are your thoughts?
www.disclose.tv...

edit on 5/3/2014 by sled735 because: fix link

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Video not showing up for me?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

theNET

a : an open-meshed fabric twisted, knotted, or woven together at regular intervals. b : something made of net: as (1) : a device for catching fish, birds, insects, and other animals

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

Perhaps that's why these 20 photos are so mysterious.

So mysterious they actually don't exist.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

I edited the link. Please try again. And keep in mind that it takes it a moment to load.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I edited the link. Please try again. And keep in mind that it takes it a moment to load.

It was a joke

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert

It was a joke

Ha, ha. Is it working now?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I hope the still photo of nessie that is the cover is one...
Thought that was a well known hoax?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
It is discussed when it comes to the picture. Yeah, he says it was a hoax, but says there is still something large that people see in the water. Don't know what it is.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
First one looked like a oil spill. The astronaut pic is what is really fascinating and which i don´t think isn´t debunked yet. Black Knight is said to be a thermal blanket and how can anyone say its 13 000 years old without actually carbon dating it..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Oh don't get me wrong I am all for the loch ness monster, she's there.
That picture just is not the smoking gun of nessie, simply a guy with a toy and a camera trick.

I have to let the video load, oh the joys of satellite internet with usage cap
, so Ill be able to comment on what it says in the video

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The video says something about a link. I didn't see any link.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

Hi sled, feel free to add this to the OP & I will remove it from here...

For those who don't do videos, go to this link for a site with pictures and text instead...

Hessdalen Light

Unusual lights have been reported here since 1940s or earlier. Especially high activity of Hessdalen lights took place from December 1981 until the summer of 1984 when lights were observed 15–20 times per week. The frequency of the lights caused a gathering of numerous tourists staying there overnight to see the phenomenon.[1] Since then, the activity has decreased and now the lights are observed some 10–20 times per year. The Hessdalen light most often is a bright, white or yellow light of unknown origin standing or floating above the ground level. Sometimes the light can be seen for more than one hour. There are several other types of unexplained lights observed in the Hessdalen valley.

The Most Eerie Unexplained Photos To Ever Exist

Warning, text spoilers below!

• The Tadpole Monster,
• The Modern Time Traveler,
• Naga Fireballs,
• The Hampton Court Ghost,
• The Solway Firth Astronaut,
• Babushka Lady,
• Battle of Los Angeles,
• The S.S. Watertown Ghosts,
• Freddy Jackson's Ghost,
• The Falling Body,
• The McMinnville UFO,
• Brown Lady of Raynham Hall,
• Hessdalen Light,
• Skunk Ape,
• The Spectre of Newby Church,
• The UFO painting,
• The Phoenix Lights,
• Loch Ness,
• Big Foot,
• The Black Knight

edit on MayuSat, 03 May 2014 19:02:30 -05007pm31Sat, 03 May 2014 19:02:30 -050020140203 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80
It is discussed when it comes to the picture. Yeah, he says it was a hoax, but says there is still something large that people see in the water. Don't know what it is.

Perhaps it is an old tree stump or something that chance buoyancy with the weather. There's a place called Crater Lake in the USA that had an old tree stump that would get moved around by the wind. It's been there since 1896:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I watched the video. I had seen and studied most of the subjects shown, yet found a couple new ones.
-the skunk ape photo (looks real to me)
-the body upside down in the family photo (creepy)
-the heads of the 2 dead seamen. (you knows how the spirit world operates?)

A few of the pics are proven hoaxes
A few...........who's to say?

Thanks for posting and tolerating my "humor"

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I was looking forward to this but as an old ATS hand I have seen them all well discussed and debunked. Time traveller was sourced to another picture, he was a trendy gym teacher. The spacemen is the girls mothter with a short Bob hairstyle from behind. The ghost pic is fake and the lights are methane. I could go on

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I almost forgot that the tadpole monster is an oil slick and the Loch Ness monster is a toy submarine with a toy Sino head on top.
edit on 3/5/14 by On the level because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well they do exist

Science is at times "best guess" other things are just swept under the carpet and ignored

That would explain the mysteries IMO

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
First one looked like a oil spill. The astronaut pic is what is really fascinating and which i don´t think isn´t debunked yet. Black Knight is said to be a thermal blanket and how can anyone say its 13 000 years old without actually carbon dating it..

The Solway Firth Spaceman? That's the kid's mom/photographer's wife. She's uphill, behind the child, facing the other direction. She's also wearing a headscarf.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: dollukka

The Solway Firth Spaceman? That's the kid's mom/photographer's wife. She's uphill, behind the child, facing the other direction. She's also wearing a headscarf.

I've heard this explanation before too, but the man that took the picture said his wife was not anywhere near them at the time of the picture.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join