It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

huge fleet of fighters and bombers. any info on this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

Seems to be a pretty recent video, i dont see any recent info on a massive scale mobilization like this. Who knows how many more passed by that he didnt film....

Anyone know whats going on? Also some of those bombers looked american no?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

I really dont think reporting troop movements is a good idea, false or ortherwise

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wouldnt be flying that low if they were on the way somewhere to kill something. These arnt ww2 planes. Im thinking airshow

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lifeishigh
www.disclose.tv...

Seems to be a pretty recent video, i dont see any recent info on a massive scale mobilization like this. Who knows how many more passed by that he didnt film....

Anyone know whats going on? Also some of those bombers looked american no?

The dialogue is Russian, and the aircraft types are Russian, unless we know the region, I am assuming they are either airshow or off to the Ukraine

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I hope the info is good, disclose is a bit dodgey.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Retikx i dont know what language they were speaking but it sounded like something in the crisis area of Ukraine, it would be nice if some one could translate...

IMO that was no airshow...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mukiwa
What about the second bomber at 2:40, thought that was a US bomber? Just to clarify

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Those are all Russian aircraft. Hard to say what's going on without knowing where/when the footage was taken. But I am 100% positive they are all Russian aircraft. Some of them are used by Russia to deliver Nuclear weapons, so hopefully it's old footage of some exercise/airshow.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The dialogue is Russian, and the aircraft types are Russian…

Agreed. Squadron of Russian Manufactured attack aircraft with fighter support, lo and slo in loose formation during broad daylight. Not a big secret move

Where was this filmed, anybody?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What about the second bomber at 2:40, thought that was a US bomber? Just to clarify

No they are all Russian. The large bombers with propellers are Russian TU-95's. The larger jets look like TU-160's. The fighters are SU-27's and I think there were SU-25's as well (the latter being for close air support of ground troops, in a similar role to that of the A-10 in the U.S military).
edit on 3-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I can hear russian language, so probably this has sth to the Ukraine war, which is in fact in slow progress.

As I can see some SU jetfighters (Suhoiev) - they are 1000% Russian planes.
Others probably too, I am not an expert - but it looks like the russian army moves the plains somewhere..

They talk in the background about the planes, they were not ready to see as many planes in so short time.

Russian Army finished the military games close to Ukraine borders, but as they are presently preparing to the real war game, maybe we are so close to this happen.
edit on 3-5-2014 by sechmet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

MIG'S and Sukies. all formidable aircraft. Probably filmed this morning by a Russian - speaking ' Ukranian' . Near the border, so far . Just a guess.

edit on 3-5-2014 by Bazart because: havtakillya

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

I believe those are Russian bombers and transports...The spider web of electrical lines on the power poles doesn't look American to me...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bazart

Yeah I thought I might have seen some Mig-25's / mig 31's as well, which I didn't think were still in service but apparently are:

www.ainonline.com...

edit on 3-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Am I the only one who saw the march date below the video. I think the video was probably shot then, and just now uploaded on disclose.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
ukrainno4ka ‏@ukrainno4ka · 2h
"@EuroMaidanEN: Dozens of #Russian fighter and bomber aircraft in #Crimea have been redeployed!! Please Retweet #Ukraine"

That was pasted on the big Ukraine war thread a few mins ago.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Usually when you see formations like that, and that many different types flying together, it's a flyover for something. You don't fly military aircraft in formations like that if you're going to war. They're too low, and too slow. This was a celebration for something.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The date on it is March 5th.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The date on it is March 5th.

That would coincide with the approximate date of the satellite photographs that NATO released, wouldn't it?

www.cnn.com...

Perhaps this footage shows these forces assembling for the "exercises" near the Ukrainian border? Who knows if it was actually filmed in March of this year though...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

That would be possible. That is about how they'd fly if they were moving between bases as well as doing a flyover.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join