It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sober Girl Charged With DWI After Cop Runs Stop Sign and Breaks Her Neck-Police COVERUP

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: ltinycdancerg

People always use the disclaimer " there are a few good ones."

No. Let me say this once and for all. ALL COPS ARE BAD.
if they aren't criminals they are cover up participants. All of them.

All cops aren't the enemy, but since you're going there, to say when you cross someone's path and when men in balaclavas stop by in a white van, kill your family, repeatedly rape and and then kidnap your loved one and sell her into sex slavery in another country, leaving a cold trail, I don't want you to call 911. In fact, the FBI shouldn't help you either, nobody enforcing the law either. You should conduct all efforts to find her by yourself. You never know who you will run across out there.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

The cop looks like a typical fat beef head with likely a small penis.

One word to describe him:

INSECURE

Are you saying Ewoks have larger penis's than some people?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: QuantumDeath

Sounds like a Liam Neeson movie. Now he has a large penis..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Well I may not have met all cops but the ones doing the IA investigation for this can't be too good if all he got charged with was the accident being his fault. He committed at least 3 more crimes one I think is felonious. He should loose his pension go to jail and be fired. The day someone posts a story that shows the good cops seeing to the bad ones getting fair sentences I'll go with em all being bad.

ETA: Also wanted to say I know it's judges who do the sentencing however they should be arresting prosecutors and judges who take part in covering these things up too. I mean hell most of the covering is done at the DA's level not really the cops. It's so easy to see through their stories that they got to have help in burying charges hiding evidence and finally judges whom they totally work with to make sure what they can't hide isn't taken too seriously.

I say tar and feather them all!

well that would not be practical would it they would run out of cops and prosecutors real fast...i dont think they could recruit them as fast as they would lose them.....i do agree with you

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

This is gutwrenching, though at least the girl lived and is hopefully recovering well. Why would you just speed through a stop sign or traffic light, regardless of being a cop or not? That's pure stupidity at its finest and the of course blaming the victim, that grinds my gears.
edit on 12/29/13 by KingKao because: Grammatical error

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk
Most cops are bad and almost never will the "good" ones speak out so pretty much all police are dishonest because they can get away with it and that's fact. If all police wore cameras and were monitored then I suspect things would be a lot different but until then they have made themselves look like fools underserving of public trust.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

Well they attempted to do that in California…what was it LA or something…but after a short trial period they found that a bunch of the officers were disabling them in various ways. That's just one way to know when the police are all bad. That county should have lost a bunch of officers and charged them all for destruction of government property at the least seeing as that's what you or I would get if not a ton more if we did something like that. They're all bad until someone show's me one that does right…then they'll be mostly bad with a few exceptions which is strides below what should be.
edit on 3-5-2014 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2014 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Typical pigs... No matter the evidence it doesn't matter! A pigs word beats ALL!

I've had my run ins with these scum and I have seen how they operate! They LOVE it! They can do anything they like, who will question them? They are the law and so much better than mere peasents! I have had them blatantly lie to my face!

In the UK if a pig does something really bad do you know what happens? They get discharged with no blemish on their history... So do you know what they do? Sign up with another force in another area... Yay for justice! Lmao...

What a crock of #! Pure mafia...

Biggest gang on the streets...

EDIT: In contrast I got "caught" with 1g of plant matter and that is on my record for... wait for it... 100 years! Hahahahah Just too funny!

edit on 3-5-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

It becomes real once you see who they're selling on the DarkNet. Get Tor, you'll see what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuantumDeath

It becomes real once you see who they're selling on the DarkNet. Get Tor, you'll see what I'm talking about.

If they're selling them on the darknet, obviously the police aren't doing much of a job stopping it anyway.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

If they're selling them on the darknet, obviously the police aren't doing much of a job stopping it anyway.

I'm just being clean cut and to the point. If you paint all police as such, then under any circumstance that you find yourself in dire need of emergency services, do not call 911. That's simply all I'm stating, from mild to worst case scenarios.
edit on 3-5-2014 by QuantumDeath because: Edit

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The statistics of that happening is like 18 times less than being killed by a cop.

I'll take my chanced with the terrorists.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Look at him. You can tell he's one of those fat B******-A** hole type of cops. I can, anyway.

Karma will pay this guy a visit one day and the universe will ensure he gets his.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I think police corruption runs rampant in this country. It's all about getting Uncle Sam his dollar.

This "officer" should never be allowed a badge again, in any capacity.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I'm just being clean cut and to the point. If you paint all police as such, then under any circumstance that you find yourself in dire need of emergency services, do not call 911. That's simply all I'm stating, from mild to worst case scenarios.

My experience with it so far is that I got nowhere. Two times I told the dispatcher "Ok, never mind, I'll deal with it meself, have a good one" and hung up. Boy does THAT make them upset. Also "Can't talk anymore now, cutting the phone off, be back with you in a bit when I'm done".

But I did have to deal with it myself. Either because the dispatcher didn't think they could respond until someone was dead or it was going to be a long time. Either way, I didn't have the time to waste dickering with them over it and just dealt with the problem.

Now, you need a case number for the insurance, the cops are your boys. I need them in real time, it's going to be over by the time they arrive, and your hypothetical balaclava people will have killed the family, shot the dog, raped the wife and been away before they get there. By the time the Feebs arrive, they'll be out of the country.

In one case, cops did finally arrive and stop. Several times, they drove by and slowed down and looked to see if it was dealt with yet, not wanting, apparently, to get shot. When they finally arrived one of them said "if you really want us here fast, report a bunch of teenagers selling drugs in the front yard. We don't want to get shot any more than you do, so if you call and say there's a guy in the front yard with a .45 after your brother, we're not going to rush"

Oh, and 911 is good for more than just LEOs. In fact, I'd rather they not show up at my house, but occasionally the firemen or ambulance people are very useful, fast, and always welcome. When they leave, I'm not missing small, easily pocketable items and the dog's still alive.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ltinycdancerg He looks like he was in a hurry to get to the doughnut shop. My biggest fear is: what if you are driving a car that matches a suspects car? It would be like..............bang, bang.............freeze. I'm really starting to wonder about the police. This guy is a true jerk and should be jailed. They should also investigate all his other arrest. All the good cops should start giving the bad cops blanket parties, might do some good.

edit on 3-5-2014 by Tarzan the apeman. because: to edit

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

LOL...but yea your biggest fear is already happening, well has been happening for quite some time. It's just becoming more mainstream thanks to people taking a stand and technology.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
How can this guy remain a policeman? He lied on an accident report. Presumably he will have to go to court someday and the first thing I say as a defense attorney is, "did you ever lie on a report" and the case is completely over due to him being an unreliable witness. A proven liar is a horrible witness, a proven police liar cannot do his job as he cannot provide evidence that isn't tainted.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

How does this comment get 23+ stars? Really? All cops are bad huh? I suppose all while people are part of the KKK and all black people are part of a gang and all mexicans are part of the drug cartel? I'm sorry I just found this post highly ignorant to segregate the "good" cops from the "bad" ones. The problem is you don't hear of the good one's as much as the bad one's. Why because that is their job on a daily basis.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

How does this comment get 23+ stars? Really? All cops are bad huh? I suppose all while people are part of the KKK and all black people are part of a gang and all mexicans are part of the drug cartel? I'm sorry I just found this post highly ignorant to segregate the "good" cops from the "bad" ones. The problem is you don't hear of the good one's as much as the bad one's. Why because that is their job on a daily basis.

I think he got so many stars because he is spot on! And I think a couple people (like you) just don't get it! See pigs are a gang, a club, they may not all abuse people and kill people! But the ones that don't WILL defend the ones that do! IF by some miracle they don't outright defend them they will "turn a blind eye".

These pigs are just as bad as the other pigs doing the crimes!

ALL pigs barring whistleblowers are scum...

I'll add another reason, they will "follow orders" ALL of them will! Without questioning even! They will trample on your rights if told to! God knows how far they would go if told to... That is dangerous! "Just following orders is never good.

Look I know, I know... You think they are out there protecting you, just wait till they come to "protect" you one day.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join