It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The island of the ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have read a number of Ufo abductions encounter cases where the alien abducters more or less resemble the appearance of humans and describe they are from a dying world, and see the earth as a place which could support them but view us as something out of their ancient past, warlike and using primitive technology. Therefore they would like to live on earth but segregated to their own territory so as not having any direct contact with the human populations.

Hypothetically lets consider if they took the initiative and selected an island somewhere in the world to settle their civilisation. They have decided to build most of their living habits under ground and the surface areas are disguised with foliage, and modest housing, via other electronic means. Which island or islands in the world would be the ideal place? Provide the Google coordinates if you can. Also assume a population size of under 5 million.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage I think the greatest number of spacey creatures currently reside, just down the road from me, in Merritt Island Florida

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Isle de Friendship Argentina?
Puerto Rico?
Antarctica....
just my guesses.....

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think they'd be under the sea, lots more room down there.

Good question though

edit on 2-5-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Considering their travel time is the speed of thought… the Moon.

Thats an "island", right?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Various regions of New Guinea, and Papua New Guinea.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Solomon Islands. They believe the UFO's enter the ocean and then appear out of a waterfall in one of the Mountains.. They also believe Giants occupy the Mountains. Very interesting part of the world

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
I have read a number of Ufo abductions encounter cases where the alien abducters more or less resemble the appearance of humans and describe they are from a dying world, and see the earth as a place which could support them but view us as something out of their ancient past, warlike and using primitive technology.

what if this happened long ago already? the Nordics could have came here, stayed isolated. then got tired of primitive humans and thought "you wannna be violent, let us show you how it is done."

If it wasn't for Christianity, the viking culture would have wiped out everyone not like them.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I have read a number of Ufo abductions encounter cases where the alien abducters more or less resemble the appearance of humans and describe they are from a dying world, and see the earth as a place which could support them but view us as something out of their ancient past, warlike and using primitive technology. Therefore they would like to live on earth but segregated to their own territory so as not having any direct contact with the human populations.

Strangely enough, I first read of exactly this back in the 1970's, but never heard of it again until this thread.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Somewhere very high in the mountains that can not be reached by humans.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Hypothetically lets consider if they took the initiative and selected an island somewhere in the world to settle their civilisation. They have decided to build most of their living habits under ground and the surface areas are disguised with foliage, and modest housing, via other electronic means. Which island or islands in the world would be the ideal place? Provide the Google coordinates if you can. Also assume a population size of under 5 million.

well if they really feel the way you say they do, i don't think they'd live on earth.
Even if they lived on some remote south pacific island, well under it, we could still annoy them with our pollution, nukes, or with just our plain idiocy. if they're going to live underground anyhow, i think they'd just throw up a dome on the moon or mars. but , we can reach them easy enough. so, probably, they'd take a moon around Jupiter or Saturn. would could still reach them but it takes a helluva lot longer.

Think those two places would be the best bet. could you imagine having all those moons, rings and one of those large planets to look at through your dome?
(hmmm, wonder if they'd let me move in with them.)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ishum

(hmmm, wonder if they'd let me move in with them.) - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

in the role of a servant to clean and cook?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Sign me up.

Do they have brothels? I would love to be an alien prostitute.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

ya know.. if they treated me halfway decently
i think id go. at least for a while.
the chance to actually learn about another
intelligent species and to experience their
technology would be to incredible for me to pass up.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have never heard of Ufo story where person was taken to a Ufo base or Alien world to live for a stay and then returned.

top topics

join