It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

someone help my neighbor just went bat crazy...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So i get this frantic call from my wife that one of the neighbors in another unit lost his mind at this point he went into my apartment then goes into my attic looking his girlfriend to no avail finds her in my attic then goes to apartment downstairs which is my friends apartment and breaks his window to get into his apartment at this point my wifes freaking out my kids and her are not safe at that point i told her to grab my gun and lock the door which she does i call 911 im breaking almost all traffic laws trying to get home to my family when i get thier crazy neighbor is in police squad car and being hauled away to jail so i check on wife and kids and thier fine it was a nightmare my bathroom roof was destroyed and my family was scared now i will fill you in,on the details i left out the crazy neighbor was my barber which lives in my building from the stories ive been getting he was on MOLLY for three days with no sleep i felt so help less that i was not able to be with my family but then i realized i probably would have had to shoot my barber...sorry i had to vent if any one has a similar crazed neighbor story???

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Seriously, what are you doing online? Priorities dude...
edit on 26-4-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

That's a pretty scary situation. Get a lawyer fast, make the guy stay in jail all the years you can. I imagine how terrible you felt on your way home and had to deal with traffic. Get good dogs.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've dealt with a similar situation. I could have probably justifiably shot the guy. I rectified the situation with my hands. I'm pretty sure there were some sort of drugs involved on his end. The situation was settled without involving the police. I
am more scared of them than a drugged out psychopath. No barking dogs were shot.
edit on 26-4-2014 by skunkape23 because: sentence added

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Wait so there was actually a person inside your attic from another apartment?
Glad it ended with your loved ones alright, hope the complex pays for any damages

Here is my crazed neighbor story:
so we live next to a big nursery. Late one night my dog started going nuts and I heard some steps out side our courtyard thing, walled area with a gate. It was "juan, I work over there" and he was pointing to the nursery.
After some trying he tells us "they" and points over to the nursery again "want to beat me up" and if we want, we can give him a ride and he will show us. We say no, and do you want us to call the police. As soon as he says yes, he jerks his head towards the nursery and then full on sprints at the gate that is between me and him. He stops at the gate and keeps saying, police police, please please. Roommate is already on the phone. I wanted to let him in the court yard but fellow roommate said no, but told him to stay in the light and next to the gate and us, which makes the most sense.
Maybe a minute later he gets startled again and tries to jump our wall into the courtyard...
There was 3 men waiting for him if he jumped, each one of us not empty handed, as we had no idea what was going on, so he stayed on the wall and pleaded again for the police.
He is up there for another couple min then from the direction he came from we hear a yell and he hears that, jumps down and is gone.
We went inside and got some flash lights and came back out maybe 3 min after to walk around the house and not a peep.... We stayed out for about 45 min cause the cops are on their way at this point and nothing, we hear a truck driving in the the nursery lot but outside of that not a peep.
Cops come and get our story and then took off with the courtesy response that they will keep a car in the "area".
We did get an apology for how long it took to get to us, and we live in fairly rural area.
Next day I ask around with the other couple people that live around us that I run into walking the dog, come to find out that after work the workers gamble and party in their quarters and things get out of hand.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Get a lawyer fast, make the guy stay in jail all the years you can. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes he committed a crime and deserves a punishment but that doesn't mean he deserves the worst possible punishment. He deserves a sentence that fits the crime, not one that fits your revenge for what he did

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Glad everyone is okay (I assume the missing girlfriend is okay, too...?).
Very Glad that your spouse didn't have to kill the guy...should he have returned to your apartment.
That might have been worse than any number of other alternative endings.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I would suggest being the calm one since your wife and kids just went through a nightmare. Just realize that nothing serious happened, as in injury or death. I hope everything turns out okay.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So, do you have a lot of people like that in your apartment building? I'd be finding a new apartment building if there are.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If you only knew how many crazy neighbours ive had......
The guy who starved his wife to death....comes to mind...but there were others like the one armed dude from LA (How ya doin Larry?) that walked into my cabin and stuck a thirty thirty up between my legs as I slept....awakening to the feel of the cold barrel....and the ominous sound of the hammer being drawn back......what could I do?....I ended up buying it off him for enough money to buy more booze.....and don't get me going on Crazy jack stories.....dog milk comes to mind....but that's for another time...

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

i left out the crazy neighbor was my barber

Sweeney Todd.... Just saying.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
How could so many have stories like the ones I just read. These are things that should be extremely rare.

Also, most certainly don't want to see a human being behind bars for countless years. He needs help.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm confused...was the barbers girlfriend in your attic? ...and if so..how did she get in there?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
My neighbor just broke into my house with my SO and kids....

First thing I'm going to do is post about it online!
Wow. Why do people insist on doing this?
The internet is NOT where you post these things...!

What are you thinking? Besides that you hate using periods or any grammatical sense, you made one gigantic run-on sentence that is one helluva story.

Either way man stay safe. I'm glad the kids are okay and you didn't have to shoot your barber. We a have crazy neighbor stories like this, but I personally never felt the need to post about it online. Maybe I'm out of the loop.

edit on 27-4-2014 by havok because: clarity

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It was two days ago the guy is out...it's funny when you do research on a person how much comes up I just found out he's a sex offender just to throw some salt on open wound I haven't really slept in two days...a reply to: LadySkadi

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Nope he was hallucinating she was not there. She was actually by her side of the story at her mothers house.a reply to: Meldionne1

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thanks for all the concerns I posted here to vent not to get insulted at my huge run on sentence of anger and not using periods commas and so on I realized a while ago this is a conspiracy site not a English grammar 101 class thanks again for the concerns I'm letting the courts deal with it moving arrangements have been made.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
It was two days ago the guy is out...it's funny when you do research on a person how much comes up I just found out he's a sex offender just to throw some salt on open wound I haven't really slept in two days...a reply to: LadySkadi

Oh snap, sorry man - when I read that it felt like it had just happened- you wrote it rather intense... in any case, it is a scary thought not knowing who is really living next to you, glad everyone is ok.
edit on 27-4-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yea my family is fine thanks for the care it seems some human emotion is out there it's still intense we thought he was goin to be in for a while but we've made a request to realtor to be moved to a different location!!a reply to: LadySkadi

<<   2 >>

join