It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive Wonderland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Authors note. Just wanted to express my displeasure concerning the progressive movement going on in the world today. Read, ignore, enjoy, lambast.

Progressive Wonderland

(Diary found in the burned out remains of criminal resident Beezzer Freemley and family. After a 30 day siege, and the efforts of the BLS, DHS, TSA, and the EPA, the criminal Freemley family finally surrendered, but were thought to still have independent ideation, thus were targeted for extermination. These are the excerpts from his illegally kept diary. ***Contents Classified TOP SECRET by Sector Supervisor Chu Lee)

Excerpts from the illegal diary of Beezzer Freemley

December 12th, 2016.
Well, Hillary won. They are already calling it a referendum for more gun control on MSNBC. Why in the hell did the GOP have Jeb Bush run against her? I fear what will happen in America. We talk about it all the time on ATS. Of course now I get called a sexist if I even bring up Benghazi or her poor leadership as Sec. of State. It’s hard to tell what will happen.
The DNC took the House as well. What in the hell was the GOP thinking, allowing blanket amnesty! Good thing we have the Senate!

June 4th, 2017
Well, we lost the Senate! President Clinton’s new executive order concerning the legal authority to hold political office ousted just enough republicans that the democrat/progressives have taken over the senate.
The economy is still tanking. After the Fed stopped Obama’s Quantitative Easement of 85 billion a month, the stock just collapsed. The Euro soon followed and about the only currency worth anything anymore is the Scottish Pound. Too bad they sealed their borders. ATS is still around, but is password protected if anyone in America tried to access it.

September 23rd, 2017
We’re at WAR!!! Oh my God!!! After Canada and Mexico sealed their borders against the massive American migration out of the country, President Clinton finally had enough and sent drones into The Canadian capital of Ottawa. That would not have been too bad, but one of the drones was carrying the new micro nukes.
She’s insane. She’s gone mad.

September 27th, 2017
We’ve lost the war. Alaska has ceded from the union to join Canada and Denver and Toledo are smoking holes in the ground. President Clinton called it, “A great step forward in new international relations”.

January 1st, 2018
President Clinton announced new taxes and a wage cap on anyone making over 80,000 dollars a year. To make matters worse, the new gun laws are now in effect. Anyone with a history of mental issues, anger at the government being number 1 on the list, can now not own any firearm. Several states rebelled. But the threat of the micro-nukes and the constant drone surveillance has everyone afraid.

March 7th, 2018
March Madness. Riots, not basketball. Occupy and the Tea Party was decimated today in a group protest against the government. No micro-nukes this time. Just gas. Ironically, it’s the same stuff we took from Assad.
Washington DC finally built a fence though. This one surrounds Washington DC. It is the largest gated community in the world.

July 4th, 2018
I almost got caught celebrating the 4th today. Some of us got together and enjoyed a deer that a neighbor hit with his truck. With the new PC movement where the Founding Fathers are now known as terrorists and the Constitution now regulated as a terror-manifesto, any public display of patriotism towards the Constitution is seen as criminal behavior. It’s been the most food we’ve had all month. The new “food pyramid” by the government only allows 850 calories a day.
Though President Clinton just seems to get fatter.

August 3rd, 2019
It’s been over a year since I’ve written anything. Sector Supervisor Chu Lee has been on my butt for months now. It seems that I didn’t disclose my military background on my neighborhood disclosure paperwork. Once it did come out, and I didn’t attend the meetings with subsequent dosage of “happy juice” I was sent to a re-education camp for a month. I still can’t use my right arm, and the limp is really bad. But if I don’t go to the farm, my family gets fewer rations.

October 23rd, 2019
Sector Supervisor Chu Lee just smiled at me today. I think someone ratted me out. I’ve been reading a bootleg copy of 1984 and it fell out of my pocket last week while I was cleaning the camp latrines. I’ll write more later. Someone’s at the door.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I enjoyed it!

Sad to say though, I think it might be better placed in the Predictions forum! I jest!

Fun read Beezer!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh beezzer - what a paranoid little bunny you are.
Good read!
ATS - password protected... Who could get on? Paying customers? Terrorists? Scots?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
S&F! Cheers!

Well written and engaging story!

I'd love to politically troll a bit .. but I shall keep my powder dry for the political mud pit forum!

Just know that in my mind there is a whole post detailing "what difference does it make" in a cuttingly humorous manner that I would have posted otherwise!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Haha, interesting, I will say.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Progressive Wonderland?
Sounds more like a conservative's fevered nighttime hallucination after having woken in the middle of the night and finding that their beloved Remington 12 gauge which they usually sleep with under their pillow had fallen to the floor.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I enjoyed it!

Sad to say though, I think it might be better placed in the Predictions forum! I jest!

Fun read Beezer!

Thanks! Had to warm up the ol' muse before engaging in another project. Thought I'd do something light.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
Oh beezzer - what a paranoid little bunny you are.
Good read!
ATS - password protected... Who could get on? Paying customers? Terrorists? Scots?

Just Scots. Most forums were about beer and fighting though. . . .

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Glad you liked it.

While tongue was firmly planted in cheek, it does hold a ring of truth. . . . maybe.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gallowglaich

Thank you. Glad you liked it.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Progressive Wonderland?
Sounds more like a conservative's fevered nighttime hallucination after having woken in the middle of the night and finding that their beloved Remington 12 gauge which they usually sleep with under their pillow had fallen to the floor.

LOLZ

One man's dream is another man's nightmare!

Thanks for reading it though.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wow, that was great! I want more!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Oh beezer i hope you dont really feel this way all the time.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Oh beezer i hope you dont really feel this way all the time.

Only in my darker moments.

I let my Muse run free and explore the darkest, most vile aspects of human like. Kind of like working for the DMV.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Wow, that was great! I want more!!!!

I was just playing around, but I may explore it further.

Thanks for reading it!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

What a dreadful tale! Seriously scary stuff man. Because it could happen! Fiction based on fact is always riveting. Good read.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
very nice beezzer!

it scared me!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

No more carrot juice for you tonight!!
Time to set aside the nightmare and get some good bunny sleep. LOL

Actually in all seriousness, excellent story telling
Rather frightening scenario you played out there

edit on 24-4-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Beezzer for "First Psychic"! The first among the multitudes of wannabees. When he speaks there is a hush over the crowds for everyone knows he has/had the gift of prophetic vision. Good story Beezz only this time I hope you are wrong for all our sakes

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

No way it goes more like this

2016 - Hillary sweeps the majority vote 99%-1% but loses the electoral college vote by 1 vote, the 99% erupts.

2024 - Hilldogs re-elect Hillary for another 4 terms

2036 - United States new space program Hill-space-dogs sends its first interstellar spaceship to the Andromeda Galaxy and sets up a frequency transmitter in order to connect with any potential alien species in the galaxy

2040 - Hilldogs usurp all nations governments, impose a direct democracy, Hillary unanimously re-elected for an indefinite number of terms.

2044 - Galactic Star Command lands in D.C. Hillary makes first contact with aliens there to congratulate her on her deeds being the basis for Earth's admittance to the Empire of Infinity and Beyond.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join