It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Sorry I am beat making call to my bud's!
Trying to find out more info if we have to go out there.... I think the feds have just fried all communications.
edit on 14-4-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

burntheships
I dont know if this has been posted, if so I missed it....then pardon.

This is coming from Ben Swann, well respected here on ATS.

Sources Inside The BLM and Las Vegas Metro Say Feds Are Planning A Raid On Bundy Home

Despite major media reports that the Nevada Bureau of Land Management is retreating, the remaining activity that still surrounds the ranch illustrates a different scenario.

Not only is the BLM not actually backing off of Cliven Bundy, Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association has revealed stunning information: on Ben Swann’s radio program, Mack said that he has received intelligence from multiple, credible sources inside the BLM and the Las Vegas Metro that there is “no question” that the federal government is planning a raid on the Bundy home and the homes of their children who live on the property.

According to Mack, the so-called retreat was nothing more than theatrics...

benswann.com...

Video at the link, with Mack on the radio with Swann.

Swann had an interview scheduled with Cliven Bundy today,
now it shows cancelled.

edit on 14-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

I will bet anything that it will happen at night. Even though these militia members are trained and most likely ex-military, they probably do not have enough or any night vision equipment to be effective. Let alone the eye's in the sky which are also equipped with FLIR and other infra red devices. Sorry folks, but the only way that I see (which for the record I do not condone
the people having any affect on any of these issues is a full on surprise attack at a different time and place, on their terms.

On the other hand, even a daylight assault on the bundy's would most likely still be effective due to the fact that they are dealing with open land and again, eye's in the sky and snipers who will engage before they have a chance. Yes the militia also have scoped rifles, but the birds in the air will see them coming. A planned gorilla style attack in the future on the other hand would most likely work, but only much later as these boys will be watched for a long time after this raid happens.

Also, this sheriff can kiss my a$$.. Sure he may sound patriotic and on our side for warning them, but as long as he has the authority as far as states rights to kick the Blm out, but doesn't, he is just as guilty for any innocent life lost.

And again I do not condone any violence and wish that it will be settled peacefully.
FirePiston
edit on 14-4-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

links234
reply to post by Kurius

The land has belonged to the US government since the Mexican-American War in 1848. The ranchers were charged grazing fees in the 1930's (including Bundy's family). Bundy stopped paying the government in 1993 after he decided the federal government has no right to the land (even though article 4 section 3 of the constitution exists). The government sold the grazing rights to Clark County in the early 2000's, the county revoked all grazing rights for the area shortly after. Even if Bundy wanted to pay, he has no one to pay because there are no grazing rights, at all.

He has lost in court three times. He's been ordered to pay, not only his previous grazing fees but all fines incurred since he stopped paying. He owes the US government well over $1 million. If the government really, really wanted to go after him they could charge him with threatening federal officers. They could easily put him prison for that alone.

Bundy is in the wrong and he's going to lose.
edit on 14-4-2014 by links234 because: Spelling.

Finally some sense

Thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FirePiston

Some of the militias out have some very cool stuff! In including night vision.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Murgatroid
reply to post by Poppies

Poppies
In a civilised society, matters such as this are settled in the courts of law. Disliking the findings and rulings of the courts of law is not proof of injustice. Each and every one of us is subject to the rule of law. To think otherwise is pure folly.

For one to actually believe that we LIVE in a civilized society is not only pure folly, it is sheer delusion.

The entire Judicial system is 100% corrupt and one would have to be very naive to think that the criminal justice system has absolutely anything to do with justice.

The judges and high level law enforcement officials are totally Illuminati indoctrinated.

The entire system is designed and has been re-purposed to protect the sociopaths in control of the government AKA the "elite".

The below quote from an interview with Chip Tatum makes this extremely obvious:

"The court system as it's set up today is not setup as a tool for justice, it's setup as a tool for retribution... Anyone that they want, they can get." Chip Tatum - Black Ops Interview (@ 1 hour 16 min)

Our court system has been infiltrated by members of this secret society sworn to protect each other from prosecution of any criminal activity and to render favorable judgments to its member. Other members of society are victimized in the courts.

A short time ago I received an email with a court excerpt, clearly showing how Freemasonry has infiltrated the court system by putting judges, prosecutors and attorneys in key positions. As long as this continues there is no justice but theirs, as those people stand above the law, because they ARE the law.

If people don't know about Freemasonry and its influence on the legal system, they have no clue that they are setup and have little chance of an honest trial.

In this particular case, John, the defendant observes how the Attorney General, Mr. Anthony Krastek is giving a hand signal (the palm up) each and every time his attorney makes a statement, until he cannot take it any longer. He asks Mr. Krastek if he is a Freemason (Exhibit 1, page 7), whereas the Attorney General turns red and gives the full "raised arm palms up" (high distress sign) to the judge, Lawrence J. O'Toole. The judge suddenly loses it on the record, and gives reference to Freemasonic symbols, the ones on the one-dollar-bill (Exhibit 1, page 7).

Freemasons Control the Court (And Thus the Legal System)

The Court System And Freemasonry

The legal system is a joke

What chance does a non - Mason have going into a court of law against Masons when there is a Masonic judge and Masonic attorneys. All a Mason has to do is let a Masonic Judge, or even a Masonic Juror know that he is a Masonic brother and that is that.

Sometimes you look the way a case, is going and it just doesn't make sense. We had one in Seattle not too long ago, in fact the Union my sister worked for was involved in it and nothing went right, even simple points that were obvious to everyone but the Judge. They couldn't figure out what was wrong and I asked her, "Are the defendants and the judge Masons?" She checked it out and found out that they were.

I said, "You don't have a chance. There is no way you can win because, they passed the word to the judge in the lodge or they gave that Judge a signal, they gave him the sign of the square, or the sign of distress, gave him one of a dozen different signs they could give him and that judge was bound by his Masonic code to find for his brother. He is going to do that for the Mason whether he's right or wrong."

There is no way you can win

Good book on this: Lawyers and Judges, American Trojan Horses

To be perfectly honest, I have approximately zero confidence in the justice system when it comes to 'Joe Public versus The State', because in almost every instance, the The State comes out victorious, but at the same time, it is unwise to flout the rule of law, because that makes you an outlaw in the eye of the courts, The State and crucially, the public.

If you flout the courts, you are declared an outlaw - a criminal, and will be treated like one.

To put it bluntly, The State is essentially evil.

At the highest levels, it occupies itself in deciding who to kill.

Sober thinking is advised.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Poppies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by WCmutant

That could lead to a battle on two fronts!!!! But ya you are probably right...and anyone who goes down there...be carefull....use good judgement..

A lot of cops are good dudes...who sometimes are not informed as much as we are...hope both sides can come to an agreement.

If a cop is a good dude, he aint gonna fight for the wrong side....

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

hehe I understand what you are saying..but some will...out of fear to say no or just being mis informed..thats why this weighs on me...but in the end I support the stand that is happening there for many other reasons than cattle. I mentioned earlier one of my best friends works for the BLM but I dont believe he is there thankfully. I hope for peace but real change rarely ever goes down that way..although there are cases in history!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

G0v0D47

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by WCmutant

That could lead to a battle on two fronts!!!! But ya you are probably right...and anyone who goes down there...be carefull....use good judgement..

A lot of cops are good dudes...who sometimes are not informed as much as we are...hope both sides can come to an agreement.

If a cop is a good dude, he aint gonna fight for the wrong side....

If only it were that simple. Every cop is a servant of The State.

link   
You know this does not suprise me in the least. The government does not know how to tell the truth, not even the meaning of the word.

I'm doing a report for history right now in which I am to tell the tale of the Native Americans from 1600-1800, I feel like it's really just a paper counting all the ways in which the government will lie, steal, cheat and kill to get whatever the hell they want.

I will not be suprised to hear of an accident happening soon to those men and woman on that ranch.

link   

nighthawk1954
reply to post by FirePiston

Some of the militias out have some very cool stuff! In including night vision.

Oh I agree. But I do not think each one has one, let alone a kevlar/mich helmet and an IBA that stops rifle rounds. Then again a helmet really means nothing as the police/military are not using subgun (pistol) rounds anymore. Logistically it just seems impossible to go toe to toe. Now again, a planned gorilla style attack in the future, maybe. I do not condone violence though.
Firepiston

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hell of a lot of fuss over some cows eating some grass in a godforsaken desert no one seemed interested in before now.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trollsmustdie

Your right! I live by Sandyhook.... 2 of my friends had to bury their kids and my friends wife.... people are still so screwed up ....but people are still saying it never happened....Gezz it did!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Sovaka

nighthawk1954
OK this is weird I have been following this guy named Blaine on face Book he has done a lot of Vids at the ranch, some with Alex...THEY ARE GONE! Deleted on Facebook... What the hell is going down!

Just goes to show you that Facebook has no intentions of upholding your right to freedom of speech or freedom of the press.

As anyone reporting on the situation are defacto reporters.

It should show you that Facebook is something more than just a social network.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
More interesting!

Gun Control is Collapsing in America as Patriots Refuse to Obey

www.capitalisminstitute.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

randyvs
More than any thing else, I believe we are looking
at the end of America. It's all about to come completely
unglued.

Or an opportunity for a new beginning?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Poppies

Murgatroid
reply to post by Poppies

Poppies
In a civilised society, matters such as this are settled in the courts of law. Disliking the findings and rulings of the courts of law is not proof of injustice. Each and every one of us is subject to the rule of law. To think otherwise is pure folly.

For one to actually believe that we LIVE in a civilized society is not only pure folly, it is sheer delusion.

The entire Judicial system is 100% corrupt and one would have to be very naive to think that the criminal justice system has absolutely anything to do with justice.

The judges and high level law enforcement officials are totally Illuminati indoctrinated.

The entire system is designed and has been re-purposed to protect the sociopaths in control of the government AKA the "elite".

The below quote from an interview with Chip Tatum makes this extremely obvious:

"The court system as it's set up today is not setup as a tool for justice, it's setup as a tool for retribution... Anyone that they want, they can get." Chip Tatum - Black Ops Interview (@ 1 hour 16 min)

Our court system has been infiltrated by members of this secret society sworn to protect each other from prosecution of any criminal activity and to render favorable judgments to its member. Other members of society are victimized in the courts.

A short time ago I received an email with a court excerpt, clearly showing how Freemasonry has infiltrated the court system by putting judges, prosecutors and attorneys in key positions. As long as this continues there is no justice but theirs, as those people stand above the law, because they ARE the law.

If people don't know about Freemasonry and its influence on the legal system, they have no clue that they are setup and have little chance of an honest trial.

In this particular case, John, the defendant observes how the Attorney General, Mr. Anthony Krastek is giving a hand signal (the palm up) each and every time his attorney makes a statement, until he cannot take it any longer. He asks Mr. Krastek if he is a Freemason (Exhibit 1, page 7), whereas the Attorney General turns red and gives the full "raised arm palms up" (high distress sign) to the judge, Lawrence J. O'Toole. The judge suddenly loses it on the record, and gives reference to Freemasonic symbols, the ones on the one-dollar-bill (Exhibit 1, page 7).

Freemasons Control the Court (And Thus the Legal System)

The Court System And Freemasonry

The legal system is a joke

What chance does a non - Mason have going into a court of law against Masons when there is a Masonic judge and Masonic attorneys. All a Mason has to do is let a Masonic Judge, or even a Masonic Juror know that he is a Masonic brother and that is that.

Sometimes you look the way a case, is going and it just doesn't make sense. We had one in Seattle not too long ago, in fact the Union my sister worked for was involved in it and nothing went right, even simple points that were obvious to everyone but the Judge. They couldn't figure out what was wrong and I asked her, "Are the defendants and the judge Masons?" She checked it out and found out that they were.

I said, "You don't have a chance. There is no way you can win because, they passed the word to the judge in the lodge or they gave that Judge a signal, they gave him the sign of the square, or the sign of distress, gave him one of a dozen different signs they could give him and that judge was bound by his Masonic code to find for his brother. He is going to do that for the Mason whether he's right or wrong."

There is no way you can win

Good book on this: Lawyers and Judges, American Trojan Horses

To be perfectly honest, I have approximately zero confidence in the justice system when it comes to 'Joe Public versus The State', because in almost every instance, the The State comes out victorious, but at the same time, it is unwise to flout the rule of law, because that makes you an outlaw in the eye of the courts, The State and crucially, the public.

If you flout the courts, you are declared an outlaw - a criminal, and will be treated like one.

To put it bluntly, The State is essentially evil.

At the highest levels, it occupies itself in deciding who to kill.

Sober thinking is advised.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Poppies because: (no reason given)

Sadly, you may be right, so when is enough, enough if the State (feds) is wrong? When does the common man have a say and what will it take? How does one stand up to injustices without being labeled an outlaw?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I just finished watching the national news.
Not one word on the situation in Nevada.
The potus talked to Putin about the situation in Ukraine, bit seems totally oblivious of what is happening in his own back yard.
Not one word.
I don't think TPTB expected such a huge reaction. They were not ready to have us all realize that we are no longer 'free' .
America is beginning to realize what 9/11 escalated, and the government will shed a little/lot of blood to drive the message home, if need be.
America hasn't been a 'free' nation for decades, and those of us beating the drums in the '60's were considered kooks. People were 'allowed' to think they were free. And they did. Some still do.
I fear that is about to change.....

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Not sure the Feds can get away with "shedding blood" unless they can first paint the situation as a danger to "the rest of us" so far, they haven't really been able to do that with Bundy or the supporters.
edit on 14-4-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

edit on 14-4-2014 by ausername because: bad idea, wrong place, wrong time.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
OK fellow ATS'ers I am Off for tonight/// i'am beat waiting to hear for info from my buds... If it is real we we will go out there ..I can't afford it ///they will pay as my home in foreclosure.... But this about the American people and the rest of the free world!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join