It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Maylasian Airline 370: Is it time for it's own forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I have been trying to follow this thread since it was the first to report the incident of the flight, but after reaching 368 pages isn't it time for it's own forum? There is so much information/disinformation, arguments, graphs and charts, in the thread alone that it's impossible to keep up with in any sort of organized manner. Plus I believe that threads are encouraged to begin a "chaper 2" if it goes over a certain amount of pages anyway. I know that I would really appreciate a forum for this event just so the evidence/arguments could be presented in their own threads for discussion and debate. Thank you for your consideration. I put this in general chit chat because I didn't know where else it might apply.
I havde tried to include a link to the thread to which I refer.

apps.facebook.com... 80cb82056f1e48fada61

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

No offense, but personally NO! I am sick of how much this non event is being reported.I'm more concerned with what is NOT being reported.Again no offense intended OP, this story is effectively blocking all reporting.We might as well have a test pattern on our screen for censorship.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I have to agree with zodiac... While Iam still vaguely interested in seeing if they find the plane,Iam spent from info / disinfo overload. While certainly a disturbing event,I don't believe it deserves a continuing forum of it's own. In all honesty I think many of the threads started should have been closed and discussion redirected to the ongoing thread,even if a "part two" thread needed to be started.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I bought a I phone made in Malaysia, I put it on airplane mode and haven't been able to find it!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes. To many threads.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hell NO! There are 50 friggin threads about it allready, Im sick of hearing it.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No offense taken!
I was just thinking that if these threads were in their own forum then they wouldn't be so scattered popping up all over the place. Those that are interested could go to the forum and those that aren't good avoid the forum. Just a thought.

join