It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Peaches Geldof, the daughter of Bob Geldof has died. Many of you will know Bob Geldof as the character Pink from the movie "The Wall".

Peaches Honeyblossom Geldoff

She was a fashion writer and model.
So far I have not seen any other sources indicating a cause of death.

I thought some of you would find this interesting because she has received some attention on this site because of her OTO tattoo.

"Satanic sex cult that's snaring celebrities"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will post more info as it becomes available.
From her wiki page;

She died on 7 April 2014 at the age of 25 at her home in Wrotham in Kent. The cause of her death is as yet unknown and is rumored to be the result of an aneurism. "At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained and sudden," said a statement from Kent Police

Rest in Peace Peaches
www.bbc.com...
edit on 7-4-2014 by tanda7 because: moved link

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't like Mondays....

Shame the kids are without a mum now..

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Was thinking of putting a post up about this, not too many people on my Facebook have mentioned it, maybe 1 or 2. Sad story though, you know, young mother of 2 young children etc.

Didn't know about the tattoo though, that is quite interesting

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

RIP Peaches. Prayers for Bob, family, and friends.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Fisherr
I don't like Mondays....

Shame the kids are without a mum now..

Yes, Bob was also the frontman of The BoomTown Rats who recorded "I Don't Like Mondays". Nice catch there Fisherr

Did you know that song was inspired by a shooting spree?

According to Geldof, he wrote the song after reading a telex report at Georgia State University's campus radio station, WRAS, on the shooting spree of 16-year-old Brenda Ann Spencer, who fired at children in a school playground at Grover Cleveland Elementary School in San Diego, California on 29 January 1979, killing two adults and injuring eight children and one police officer. Spencer showed no remorse for her crime and her full explanation for her actions was "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day".

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-4-2014 by tanda7 because: eta

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Just read it on skynews!

So many well known people committing suicide of late! I wonder if it is more to it than meets the eye!

Like you said some 'cult' of rituals or something... drugs which make them do it... mind-control?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sad to hear.

Just one man's opinion, the OTO is quite harmless. Nothing satanic, just out of the ordinary for most.
Not a member, but the members I know, haven't grown horns yet.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Might not be suicide, they've put it down as a sudden death...I guess more info will be given as time goes on. Can't dis-credit drug use as she has admitted she was on them in her younger years but she never went wild with them. I was watching her with Katie Hopkins on This Morning (Youtube it) and she seemed like a pretty normal, down to earth mother, I can't imagine her on drugs now.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

network dude
Sad to hear.

Just one man's opinion, the OTO is quite harmless. Nothing satanic, just out of the ordinary for most.

I completely agree, I have friends in the OTO and they are far from Satanic, they are the grown up D&D crowd from what I've seen. Harmless.

And as far as the OTO being a sex cult, HA!, they wish. LOL
edit on 7-4-2014 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

conz1992

Might not be suicide, they've put it down as a sudden death...I guess more info will be given as time goes on. Can't dis-credit drug use as she has admitted she was on them in her younger years but she never went wild with them. I was watching her with Katie Hopkins on This Morning (Youtube it) and she seemed like a pretty normal, down to earth mother, I can't imagine her on drugs now.

Peaches "Dyson" Geldof

Never went wild with them, my arse. You don't get monikers like "Dyson" for doing just a little bit.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

When i saw the news on TV i did a quick search and there was only a few reports up
but check the date on the picture.

The independent report from three days ago ? I did click the link and there was only a picture of her.
Probably a goggle glitch but sniped it anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Peaches Geldof Quotes

"You know what I'm intrigued by? Like, space and wormholes and Stephen Hawking's theories and Richard Dawkins's theories. That's what I care about."

"I hate ridiculous names; my weird name has haunted me all my life."

And more tattoos

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

network dude
Sad to hear.

I was going to say that sex magik and satanistic sex cults are not the same thing. Funny I just picked up an old book I have which mentions the O.T.O.

The old O.T.O. which did use sex magic rituals.
edit on PMu30u0441507302014-04-07T14:07:38-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
May she find peace

Cody

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"We are beyond pain."

Very sad news and total shock.

Bob Geldof, of all celebrities, deserves better luck than this.

Poor man, I can't imagine...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Like mother like daughter!
Probably drugs related.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

network dude
Sad to hear.

I was going to say that sex magik and satanistic sex cults are not the same thing. Funny I just picked up an old book I have which mentions the O.T.O.

The old O.T.O. which did use sex magic rituals.
edit on PMu30u0441507302014-04-07T14:07:38-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

I agree, they aren't the same thing, by a long shot.

Anyone who has ever been interested in occult studies and who also happened to have a girlfriend/boyfriend, has "used sex magic rituals"...
...and probably made some beautiful babies in the process.

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Probably drugs related.

I find that remark to be unnecessary and tasteless.
edit on 7-4-2014 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Probably drugs related.

That's a huge assumption considering she wasn't known for doing drugs in any meaningful way. She was a mother to two young boys, one of whom is turning 1 in a matter of weeks.

It is worth noting it is the anniversary of her mothers death and she did tweet a picture yesterday of her and her mother when she was young, so at a push I'd consider suicide as a cause, but more than likely it is just an unfortunate, undiagnosed condition that has taken her.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Probably drugs related.

Or probably not if recent news reports are to be believed.

And if it was, so what?

She was someone's mother.
She was someone's wife.
She was someone's daughter.

Your casual dismissal of their suffering and grief is most revealing - I sincerely hope you never have to experience what they are feeling at present.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Don't know anything about Peaches Geldof but I know her father's history. I did a quick search on her this morning and found an article from December last year where she reckoned her house was being haunted by a grieving mother from the 1920s who had committed suicide in the bath and publishes a selfie showing a ghostly hand holding her shoulder as she sits in the bath with one of her babies. Paranoramal types, over to you.

uk.celebrity.yahoo.com... 532273.html

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join