It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRAZY "Coincidences", I think I'm a witness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I came up with this theory about how all the Bible events are being reversed and sent it to people like my fav Pastor, Perry Stone.

Then I made a simple, quick to the point video on it, and also sent it to him. I had my video out weeks before him. Here it is.
www.youtube.com...

Now here's his. You only have to watch it for 1 min. I almost cut out the segment. It's amazing how it totally cosigns my theory, and/or makes it more believable in just 1 minute. All you have to do is watch for the first 2 minutes of the vid, but if you skip his opening music intro, you only have to listen to him talk for 1 minute.
www.youtube.com...

That sure is one heck of a coincidence. I don't really think he stole it, but he did say he's writing a book on it, and alluded to covering the curse of Cain and stuff later. It's like he's missing a couple of the best parts, tho. But maybe he's saving them.

Some more "crazy" coincidences: My name's Daniel Paul ##snipped personal info##.
Daniel, the original Bible figure, his Feast Day is July 21st. I got the 2 and the 1 standing for 2 in 1 person. Takes 2 to help 1. en.wikipedia.org... www.catholic.org...
Paul's Feast Day is June 29th (fyi, the missing chpt. of Acts is 29). I got 2 w/ 9 meaning, "witness at the end"

TWO: In a legal setting, two witnesses verify the truth of a matter. (Deuteronomy 17:6) Similarly, the repetition of a vision or a statement confirms the matter as sure and true. For example, when Joseph interpreted a dream given to Pharaoh of Egypt, he said: “The fact that the dream was repeated to Pharaoh twice means that the thing is firmly established on the part of the true God.” (Genesis 41:32) www.jw.org...

I believe I know the calculation that takes wisdom:
Rev 13:18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

I think one thing 666 means is putting 6 before 7. That's putting man-made corruption before God's way. I got a whole literal teaching concept on it. The calculation is 66.6% of man-made corrupted earth plus 1/3rd of the earth destroyed (Rev8:7) equals 99.9% corrupted earth. What's w/ the left over .1%? That's Gold. It turns 666 into 667. 667 is low quality gold. Y'all ever see that jewelry in the middle of the mall? That's 667 Gold. Low quality Gold Foil is what they use to plug in Memory Ram. Maybe to plug into your Pineal Gland, you know what I mean? With some Gold (Gold's conductive) nano-technology running through yuh, to make up for the loss of electrolytes and stuff when the water's all polluted. Idk about all that really, I've barely thought of it, but the calculation has to be 66.6% + 1/3rd, I'm telling y'all. Hitler tried to get all the Gold. He also tried to wipe out the Jews. Obviously he was an anti-christ like Nimrod and them. Even the Hitler salute was facing your palm down, while we praise God with our palms up. I got some more good stuff on the Gold part, but I think I might be supposed to keep it secret for a while, plus I'm still putting it together.
edit on Sun Apr 6 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The Apostle Paul was killed in A.D. 67. I got that as meaning what my 666 message is. Putting 6 before 7(7=God's way)

en.wikipedia.org...
June and July are the 6th and 7th month (Daniel and Paul's Feast Day months)
My name's Daniel Paul, so Daniel's 7 and Paul's 6. I got that meaning I put 7 before 6. Now check out when Wiki says Daniel lived

en.wikipedia.org...
So... Both, on Wiki, Daniel lived from the 7th to the 6th century, and Paul died in 67 A.D.

Daniel was in the Lion's den, and Jesus is coming back as The Lion. So it's kind of like I'm in The Lion's Den before "The Lion" gets there. Only the opposite happens this time. lol Before it's time, the "other" Lions won't be able to get me.

Oh yeah, the witnesses are in between the 6th and 7th trump in Rev.

& Oh yeah, I think Tubal-Cain selling out his people and extending the curse 7-fold might be like him putting the 6th generation before the 7th.

So then I looked for Smith in the Bible and I found this:
Isaiah 54:16 "Behold, I Myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals And brings out a weapon for its work; And I have created the destroyer to ruin.
I got 54 + 16 = 70 meaning Daniel in the end, because of the 70 weeks. It says he blows fire like the witness (Rev 11:5). If this is true, I actually know the destroyer in real life. It's David. He don't even know about this tho. Guess who's the 1st Smith? Tubal-Cain. Cain roughly means Smith. The 16 could also mean, (man(6) + 1(Holy Spirit)=7. Then (54) 5+4=9, for the end
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
According to the Book of Jubilees, Dan (From The Tribe of Dan) was born on the 9th of Ellul.
en.wikipedia.org...
That was The Feast of Trumpets this last year (Sept/Oct. 9th), if I'm not mistaken. I made a false rapture prediction for Sept. 9th, last year. It was just online and to my Mom, but it's still pretty embarrassing. I did it on Yahoo Answers, so you could prob go find it if you want. It's pretty embarrassing tho. I did this before I knew any of the above and The Tribe of Dan's Dan's Jubilee day just happens to be the very same day!? It's not even a Gregorian date, it can change months like The Feast of Trumpets. Also, just think about his Jubilee date being on the Feast of Trumpets. That means something to me, just like how 9-11's so close to it. The Tribe of Dan is supposed to come back in "the end". It's the snake tribe. It's the 13th Tribe, that's why "they" love that number.
en.wikipedia.org...
Don't even get me started on 9-11 and Tubal-Caine. The 3 days of darkness go w/ the cresent moon sighting of The Feast of Trumpets, I think. Edit: okay, here's the link to the rapture prediction I made, it's so lame, I can't even read it.
answers.yahoo.com...
(It's the same date as Dan's Jubilee date, & Feast of Trumpets.)

The false prediction actually taught me quite a bit. If you're gonna get a revelation from a sign, there's always a 2nd sign that goes with it. A witness, if you will. Then you take it to the Bible for reproof and if it's right, you'll find a bunch of prophetic-ish nuggets that support it. Also, you can't really get the sign from the same objects. You can, but once you start looking at the object (basically), it gives demons a foothold to play said object like a puppet. That's one reason how come so many decent people can think they got a revelation. 'Cause they did, just maybe not from God. I never have to force it either, I just know right when I see or hear it. That's how I got all this stuff. And I can't stress enough how much you have to pray for desernment. I haven't even come close to reading the whole Bible yet, but when I was in a youth home as a kid, I remember praying for "wisdom like Solomon" every night.

Actually, there's one double you guys' could verify, kinda. In the thread where I first posted my theory, I was talking to a person about curses and my theory, and I wrote, " I sure wish some awesome researchers would take a look at my theory".
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And then, with-in a week, that Perry Stone vid (up top) came out, as well as the first episode of "Bible Rules" came out about curses. www.history.com...
They both helped a lot, and I haven't seen hardly anything on either of those topics before. You know, people talking about The Bible reversing, and also curses. lol

Check out what 3 can mean:
THREE: Just as three witnesses would firmly prove a matter to be true, a threefold repetition seems to establish it firmly or emphasize it. —Ezekiel 21:27; Acts 10:9-16; Revelation 4:8; 8:13.
www.jw.org...

Now how many witnesses I got up above? There's more down below.

Turns out the Apostle Paul's from the Tribe of Benjamin. I guess they're descended most widely through Norway. My Mom's full Norweigen. So, I'm Daniel Paul, and half of me's Norweigen. I don't really know what my Dad is. He was adopted. I guess he's a mix tho. www.exitsupportnetwork.com...

Have you guys' heard of The Bible name code where all the name's in Genesis and stuff go together to form sentences? Well mine seems to work just as good, if not better. You gotta do it like this, tho: (name was/is, was/is)
Daniel Belteshazzar. Paul Saul Smith. Biblically it means:

God is my Judge who lays up treasures in secret. Little ask for Smith. (btw, I asked for it)

Daniel, God is my Judge
www.biblical-baby-names.com...
Belteshazzar, who lays up treasures in secret
www.biblestudytools.com...
Paul, small; little
www.biblestudytools.com...
Saul, asked for; wished for
Smith means Tubal-Cain/Cain ... lol, but really Smith means like a Black Smith, and I figured out this Gold secret, I think. en.wikipedia.org... (Tubal's very big with the Masons)

There's some other reasons I think I'm a witness to, but you'd have to take my word for it, so... they're not really worth posting.
But just a couple of them are: I had the beginning of a different type of dream. It wasn't a regular dream, it felt way different. Also, my metabolism somehow flipped from slow to fast, and there's a bunch of like, similarities w/ my Bible Dudes and stuff. Just think, if my timeline's true, that's Daniel figuring out that the 70 years are almost up AGAIN.

Oh yeah, I think I'm supposed to be able to purify water some day. To me, the verse that talks about having faith to pick up a mountain and put it in the sea means this, because it turns the water into mountain water.

Also, I got Catholic priests as the one's that tell God they cast out demons or w/e in His name, but go to hell because God says, "I never knew you". Prob not all of 'em tho, who knows. Maybe some of them evangelist forehead pushing Dudes to.

I've got the date, 6-13 this year, heavy! I saw a couple signs for it, plus I saw this:
www.towersofdeceit911.com... Switch out the formula, and there seems to be a lot of similarities to the 6:13 verses. I haven't really looked at a lot of 'em yet. Someone should check that out. Anyways, 6 and 13 are their fav numbers. They're also 3:16 backwards. This 6-13 is FRYday the 13th!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Let's check out Daniel 12.
Have you ever thought of how the 12, in Daniel 12, could be the "1" standing for the river and the "2" standing for the men standing on either side? In Biblical numerology 2 can mean witnesses. I think it might go w/ the martyr verse in Rev. Also, 1 can be like the Holy Spirit (especially if it's water) because 1 is a component of 3. Feel free to skim through the parts not bolded.

12 1“At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book. 2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.3 Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever. 4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” 5 Then I, Daniel, looked; and there stood two others, one on this riverbank and the other on that riverbank. 6(stands for man) And one said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?” 7(6+1) Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time(witnesses time); and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished. 8 Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My lord, what shall be the end of these things?”
9 And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand. 11 “And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.
13(Tribe of Dan's the 13th Tribe)“But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance (think what Belteshazzar means, treasure/inheritence) at the end of the days(plural).” (another version below)

13 But go your way till the end. And you shall rest and shall stand in your allotted place at the end of the days.” (w/ The 13th Tribe of Dan)
Verse 13 could mean raptured out of the grave, but "days" is plural.. the rapture event is not, it's singular. Plus, they already talked about the rapture in verse 2 (in the singular). Also, they already talked about Michael. That's how you know the Dudes by the river aren't Angels. Here's the closest (supposedly) English translation:
Young's Literal Translation
And thou, go on to the end, THEN thou dost rest, and dost stand in thy lot at the end of the days(plural).
The martyrs will finally rest at the end of the days. check this in Rev:
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal (right b4 the 6th an 7th trump w/ witnesses), I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11(new beginning) And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest (I mean, Daniel was a martyr, right?) yet for a little season,(until the witnesses emerge, maybe?) until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Maybe the Dude in white is a witness and he's turning the river to blood (purifying it) (wonders for 3 1/2 yrs) and figuratively the Dude across the water hasn't crossed it, and hasn't been purified and given a white robe, maybe. I think more martyrs will emerge in the end, but only 2 of them will be saved. That's because I seem to know a few, like my older black sheep Cain-like bro, who's missing an eye and teeth, and half-jokingly sold his soul for a loan, kinda. That dip-# bought it back from the guy too. lol I don't think it works like that. You know, where the guy can sell it back to him. It was for like $5-10.

11 can mean, like a new beginning. It's like, you already had the last number, 9, and now you're starting over at 1, but w/ that 1-9 already behind you. Does anyone know why the Masons have the 33 degree number? I've never even googled it yet, but I'm just now wondering if it's three 11's added together. The 1st "11" was after the flood. The 2nd "11" will be like the new millenium. Then, the Devil gets let out again after 1000 yrs. Maybe somewhere up there, they're aiming for the 3rd one, or something like that.

I also got "slow radiation leak".

Oh yeah, the Satanic/illuminati symbols affect the Angels and stuff. People think that stuff don't affect anything if they don't let it, or something. But they should think about The Holy Spirit more. I've got a good church story about Christmas Tress, and also a story about that P.O.S., Tobey Mac.

Oh yeah, is Michelle Obama a Dude or what?!? I know it sounds crazy, but go to the 2 min mark and check the hand test. lol
www.youtube.com...

Some number meanings I used, w/ links:
TWO: In a legal setting, two witnesses verify the truth of a matter. (Deuteronomy 17:6) Similarly, the repetition of a vision or a statement confirms the matter as sure and true. For example, when Joseph interpreted a dream given to Pharaoh of Egypt, he said: “The fact that the dream was repeated to Pharaoh twice means that the thing is firmly established on the part of the true God.” (Genesis 41:32)
NINE: This number is related to the number six, being the sum of its factors (3x3=9, and 3+3=6). It is significant of the end of man and the sum of all man's works. Nine is therefore the number of finality or judgment.

It was in the ninth year of the prophet Hosea that the king of Assyria destroyed the capital city of the Northern Kingdom of Israel and carried the people away into exile [2 Kings 17:6].
It was in the ninth year of King Zedekiah's reign that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon conquered the Southern Kingdom of Judah, destroying the city of Jerusalem and the Temple [2 Kings 25:1].
It was the ninth hour, Jewish time (3PM) when Jesus gave up His life on the cross for the sins of the world [Matthew 27:46].
(it also makes sense coz 9's the last number) www.jw.org...
of-numbers/
9th hour, 11th hour, it's pretty remarkable the way these number's fit. I guess my question to you guys' is, does this look right to you?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This will be the first time in my entire life that I say these are just coincidences.

If not, cool.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oh yeah, Michelle Obama is a man and a demon.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by saidative

I have to applaud you for the enormous amount of information and the very well documented thread you just produced. The problem I have is not with the topic just the content. I would love to be more of a contributer on threads of these matters but every time I get lost in the written religious dogma that takes attention away from the original point you and many others are trying to make.
Is there a way of simply stating what you are trying to discuss? Or the point you are trying to make?

Again, I wish I could be more helpful, sorry.

AB

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Alls I have on this matter is that 667 gold isn't crap gold its between 14k and 18k.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well there are still some old fashioned bible schools on the net such as the Stewarton bible school,sorry to dissapoint you but the two witnesses are Michael and Gabriel god is not going to delegate the 10 plagues to a stupid human,even Moses had to do what and when he was told in that department.

We must be wary of our ego seeing more than what is true,the bible is a big book even I can find synchronicities my best friends include a fisherman and a tax collector but that doesn't make me Jesus.

The real spiritual world is a scary and dangerous place not to be ventured into as a spiritual warrior unless you have a long standing relationship with God Im talking decades long and even then theres often no guarantees you wont end up insane or dead.

Be happy you can see such synchronicities but dont assume you are anything that can lead to agregious error at the hand of lying spirits.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Beginning this year are going to be a string of blood moons which coincide with Jewish religious holidays until towards the end of next year. So when you say the great tribulation is possibly going to begin in 2015, I give that theory some credit and here's why. This has only happened 3 times previously over the last 500 years or so and on each occasion, Some event seems to happen regarding the Jews.

1493-1494 - After the Spanish inquisition in 1492 where the Jews were expelled from Spain. In that same year Christopher Columbus found America which would also become a home for the Jews.

1949-1950 - After Israel became a nation and a homeland for the Jews which also led to the Arab/Israeli war.

1967-1968 - 1967 6 day war with Israel and Israel capturing Jerusalem

And here's the next set which begin in 9 days.

April 15th,2014 - Passover - Blood Moon

October 8th,2014 - Sukkot - Blood Moon

April 4th,2015 - Passover - Blood Moon

September 28th,2015 - Sukkot - Blood Moon

This has only occurred 7 times since the time of Jesus and after these ones is not due to happen again for around 100 years. So seeing what has happened in the past we may see soe fireworks over the next year or so but let's hope not.
edit on 5-4-2014 by 168617 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by saidative]As your title says... coincidences. You'll drive yourself crazy analyzing numbers that way. You can find deeper meaning to the most random and mundane things if you want to.

edit on 2014-04-05T11:08:07-05:002014070408kSatAmerica/ChicagobSat, 05 Apr 2014 11:08:07 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Aren't you supposed to be in communication with God, or angels? I would think a direct line would be available for people of the biblical prophecy. I talk to God, but he never directly talks back, I would think that the witnesses would be advised by the divine himself. Perhaps not.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I appreciate all the work you've gone to.

And that you've provided the step by step iterations of your perspective.

However, I simply don't have the time or inclination to wade through all of that.

Would you be willing to outline in 5-17 one sentence points your conclusions and predictions?

I'd greatly appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Brother, all men choose their own purpose. If you want to be God's messenger, then you can officially say you are.

I just hope you take note, 'judgement day' is the day that common interest prevails over individual goals, it's the day when corporations will receive the most judgement funnily enough.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm not going to say that God isn't speaking to you and maybe through you. It says that in the last days people will prophecy, but if you are receiving flashes of insight, that doesn't mean that you are a major player, either. The odds that you, specifically you, are one of the two witnesses are infinitesimally small; they're actually worse than the odds of you being one of the 144,000 which is also infinitesimally small.

That being said, don't let it dissuade you from receiving and speaking the truth as you feel compelled to reveal it; you may find some key insights in your study. And in these times, dedicating your life to God and your heart to salvation is not a bad thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
if you follow perry stone, well i got news for ya. he's a money preacher. sticks his finger up to see which way the wind is blowing.
preaches on what ever view is popular at the moment.

i use to watch and read some of his stuff back when Y2k was happening and he preached that the end was coming then, every week for like about two years. and every week he had a new set of tapes and books to sell ya.

when that didn't come to pass he moved on to a new spin. stop listening to perry stone.
you can find more sound biblical teachers. and i can tell you there are only a few that preach on TV.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

i know exactly what you mean

"the end of the world is coming, folks.. but please, comment, rate & subscribe"

this happens all over the tinfoil scene.. someone should make a topic about that one day..

as for you, OP,
i like what you're doing here ..sort of
the bible says "to whom much is given, much is required"
for your sake, (if you're supposed to be one of these two witnesses) i hope you're doing a bit more than posting at a website..

have you seen the harbingers video presentation by sid roth?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

UNIT76
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

for your sake, (if you're supposed to be one of these two witnesses) i hope you're doing a bit more than posting at a website..

Well when Jesus was young and first learned what he was going to do, he needed time to become that. Growing into a man is tough, growing into a man with world changing actions is more difficult.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You have the lengthiest posts I have ever read, so coming from you I find this disgusting. He has done some great work, so why don't you read it slowly as you have time rather than complain?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I don't think you are a witness, if you were you would know I think and your mission would be definite - you would be preaching the truth - AND getting killed for it.

You would have the ability to cause the rain to cease and people to spontaneously combust etc. If you only think, and do not know, and if you don't have these powers, then you are not one of the two witnesses.

That said... you have done some excellent research and I am going to keep reading and possibly ask a few questions as time goes on.

You have a purpose, even if your not one of the two witnesses.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join