It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Presidential Divorce: OMEN per Rapture Scripture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Im not really familiar with this as I dont take the Bible scriptures literally as they are the works of man not God; but I do recall the concepts of Marriage of the Lamb, and the appearance of Barrack in the bible, and such as fundamental to the Rapture 'riddle'.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I’m not saying she is wrong or right.
You may want to consider that Abraham (who believes in the one true G_D) cast out Hagar and Ishmael. Hagar and Ishmael are both revered in the muslim tradition. Obama believed in the muslim tradition and does not believe in the G_D of his father (Abraham).

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Is this a joke, pun, or practical joke?

Seems fishy to me and hardly a prediction or prophecy.

Everyone knows there is no such thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

What this woman from the video said was one of the most absurdly stupid things I have ever heard.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Obama cannot be our first gay president, that title has more than likely been already been claimed by Abraham Lincoln. Check it out.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Anyways, no sweat, my buddies in the Galactic Council of Light have us surrounded by a benevolent Armada of magnificent size and unimaginable military capability.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yes I get all my religious revelations from the YouTube prophets(sarcasm)!Simply ramblings.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

This will sound weird but about an hour before I came upon this thread I saw the woman in that tabloid picture, while in deep thought / prayer, with nearly an identical expression on her face. I was thinking about and praying for understanding of the concept of faith - which seems totally unrelated to what I saw.

I am not making any predictions or comments on what the lady in the video was saying but I felt compelled to share just out of the weirdness of it - that I saw that image (and others which may be related to it) while thinking about something completely different... and then, not even an hour later, I see this thread and that image again.

Reality is weird.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I bet you've already been told this and are choosing to speak from a position of ignorance but I'll tell you again just in case you haven't heard. Barack Obama is a Christian.
I also bet you come back and try to convince me to believe the lie that you believe.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What makes you guys think that the president and first are getting a divorce ?
Did I miss some announcement in the news?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

I bet you've already been told this and are choosing to speak from a position of ignorance but I'll tell you again just in case you haven't heard. Barack Obama is a Christian.
I also bet you come back and try to convince me to believe the lie that you believe.

Absolutely right! He said he is a Christian so it must be true because he does not and has not ever lied about anything. Doesn't everyone remember reverend wright? What a sweet and charming christian pastor he is/was. He is/was not a marxist, loved his fellow Americans, is/was not racist at all and also loved his country just like a good Christian should.

If you don't believe me just ask any mindless idiot and they will all back me up.

Also his Connecticut ssi number is totally legit and it is normal for people born in hawaii to be given Connecticut ssi numbers. I know it is true because Joe Biden said so and he does not lie either. Our politicians are nothing but honest and clean. Shame on anyone who says otherwise.

(End sarcasm)

edit on 4-4-2014 by begoodbees because:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Didn't I see somewhere that there is no scripture talking about a rapture?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees

Wow so basically you believe every lie about him. No story is too far fetched to you. I guess he was born in Kenya too?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: begoodbees
If you don't believe me just ask any mindless idiot and they will all back me up.

Yesser indeedy....

Not to mention the fact that it says so on the interwebs as well.

We all know that they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

I guess that settles it then.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Your social is based on where you live when you apply for one. Now you need one for each child you claim on your tax return but it didn't used to be that way. It used to be that you got one when you entered the work field and you needed it for social security to be withdrawn from your paycheck. So did Obama ever live in Connecticut? Where did he live when he got his very first job? al reply to: begoodbees

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So would that apply if we research where the info claiming he is an Islamist came from?
Or was tbat you know handed down on a stone tablet on top of some mountain?o reply to: Murgatroid

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I’m not saying she is wrong or right.
You may want to consider that Abraham (who believes in the one true G_D) cast out Hagar and Ishmael. Hagar and Ishmael are both revered in the muslim tradition. Obama believed in the muslim tradition and does not believe in the G_D of his father (Abraham).

You don't have a clue what he believes. How could you? Do you read minds now?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Actually, it would be the Clinton camp that started the Obama as Muslim stuff.

However, in the eyes of Muslim religious law, since his father was Muslims, it means he is born Muslim no matter what faith he decides to profess.

Personally, I think he says whatever he thinks will get him votes.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Personally, I think he says whatever he thinks will get him votes.

I doubt that he's even ALLOWED to say what he thinks.

Like all other ventriloquist dummy's, thinking isn't even an option.

Being the president is almost a laughable position in fact.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: begoodbees

AutumnWitch657

Absolutely right! He said he is a Christian so it must be true because he does not and has not ever lied about anything. Doesn't everyone remember reverend wright? What a sweet and charming christian pastor he is/was. He is/was not a marxist, loved his fellow Americans, is/was not racist at all and also loved his country just like a good Christian should.

Also his Connecticut ssi number is totally legit and it is normal for people born in hawaii to be given Connecticut ssi numbers. I know it is true because Joe Biden said so and he does not lie either. Our politicians are nothing but honest and clean. Shame on anyone who says otherwise.

(End sarcasm)

OK to start there are many different videos where he publicly states he asked Jesus into his heart and accepted him as his lord and savior. Now for me god tells me he is a Christian and only God can say different. Not mine to judge.

I do know this, you know nothing about being a Muslim if you think he can say that and still be one. You can't, even to try and lie to conceal it. You can't, it is forbidden.

So don't try and say he is a Muslim because he is not.

Now I can't say about the divorce part. The tabloids, if you read them, have him sleeping with everyone from Oprah to other top celebs and the greatest ladies man since bill lol.

I would just say that they are right about zero percent of the time and why no one takes them seriously lol.

The Bot

top topics

join