It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Omen, a Mobile phone, and the Missing Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well i had an unusual experience on way to work this morning my mobile phone went missing in car. It is quite a length drive to work and i remember looking at the start of my journey; at my phone but when i pulled into the carpark at work i couldnt find it no where in my car.

I searched at Lunch again all the obvious places it might be under seats, in glover box under floor matts and in middle compartment between seats, but again I turned up with no luck. I decided i must of imagined i took the phone to work, so decided ill wait till i get home and look thoroughly again.

At home i cleaned the car; as i went through searching all areas again; and also looking through a sports bag and other junk I had in car.

Really becoming frustrated i took a few deep breath and told my self not to consider looking in the conventional places, consider something unconventional. I noticed immediataley then a panel located under the car radio and asked myself i wonder if that opens it. I pushed and pulled it and it popped open, and there was my mobile phone.

You may be wondering why i didnt phone my phone because i have deliberately disabled the sound because the ringing annoys me.

So what does this have to do with the missing Malay plane. I do believe in Omens, and for what its worth i believe the plane is in a west northern direction from where its last known position, and that its hidden in a place which has already been flown over. Its concealed behind a artificial wall or sorts that looks like a natural part of the environment.

Motive and who or what has been behind this i dont know, but thats how i interpet the Omen.

edit on 3-4-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Look in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Look closely in the uninhabited islands. There are 572 islands in the territory having an area of 7,950 km2 (3,070 sq mi). Of these, about 34 are permanently inhabited

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

Heavy UFO sightings and strange signals in Indian Ocean

People are again reporting heavy UFO sighting in Nicobar Island, Andaman, India, Maldives, and Sri Lanka coastal areas. The animals in these areas are again showing strange behavior. The fishermen and their families this time are taking these signs seriously and are refusing to move near the ocean. The tribal people of Andaman Nicobar Island have again moved to the high grounds. The sea birds are also showing strange signals.
The UFO sightings happen at night with strange lights. The continuation of tremors of 6 or less Richter scale seems never ending. The ships traveling between India’s mainland and the Andaman-Nocobar Island as well commercial fishermen in Indian Ocean are reporting strange signals as well as jamming of their radio channels.

According to some experts, these are signs of possible experimentation with tectonic plates by some entity. People in Nicobar island complaints something is going on under the ocean – deep underground – a few miles below the water surface.

The pattern of aftershocks is also strange. Normally on plotting the same they show a gradual decrease in the moving average of Richter scale reported. This time no pattern can be found. After one large aftershock, a considerable time lapses before the next one. It seems someone is controlling the after shocks and making sure plates are not over stressed. Andaman and Nicobar islands has experienced 121 aftershocks between 5.2 and 6.2 Richter scale. The Geologists in India are closely tracking these aftershocks and cannot find a pattern. The only pattern that can be found is a large lapse after a considerable aftershock.

A sailor in the Shipping Authority of India Limited who also sailed in transatlantic shipping routes says, this aprt of Indian ocean resembles now Bermuda triangle region.

In Bermuda triangle ocean manifest strange behavior and ships as well as aircrafts vanish.

But there is a difference. Here the disturbance seems to be coming from the tectonic plate levels.

One explanation can be some entity doing underground research with moving plates. It is known that some countries have research projects on creating artificial earthquakes. The other possibility is bizarre. Many in Indian coastal areas now believe that the UFO sighting before the Tsunami had something to do with the Tsunami.

This time they believe the extra-terrestrials are doing something out there deep under the ocean. There are UFO researchers all around the world that believe in UFO underground bases. These bases are mostly suspected in areas where one tectonic plate goes on top of another plate. This provides a thicker crust of earth to build bases that needs miles of deep crust of earth.

What is really strange is that during low tide or any time when recedes leaving a wider beach area, the sea birds have a feast on the fishes left in the beach. But these days the sea birds actually fly inland when this is happening. The number of wild animals in the coastal areas also has diminished. Why are animals not coming back to the ocean coastal areas? Are they sensing possibility of another Tsunami?

Experimentation or construction deep under the tectonic plates can cause mega earthquakes. Some have blamed deep drilling in the Indian ocean in the same are for oil and Gas exploration by India, Bangladesh and Mayanmar. But these drillings are not that deep that can cause mega earthquakes.

source:

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

it's a 404 for this page. can you solve it, please?

www.indiadaily.com...
edit on v2014145America/ChicagoThu, 03 Apr 2014 05:53:49 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

www.ufocasebook.com...

The link www.indiadaily.com... found in that link is no longer working

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

For now... I'm not buying. thanks anyway.

edit on v2014146America/ChicagoThu, 03 Apr 2014 06:13:26 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It is easy while driving to slip into a hypnotic state. While in this state you are open to suggestion. In this case, from the deeper recesses of the mind, your subconscious. It could be that your mind, all our minds, contain information of all that ever was or will be, including the layout of the vehicle you were driving, as well as the fate of the fateful flight in question. Remember reaching down at one point to fiddle with the knobs of the radio, A/C, heater, etc? Were you REALLY just fiddling with knobs? Or did you also place your phone inside a compartment of which you had no previous knowledge in an attempt to send a message from your subconscious mind to your conscious mind?

Some might say that having the missing flight on your mind for the past few weeks caused you to read too much into a non-event like a missing cellphone. I like to think there is an equally valid possibility that your thoughts could have attracted yourself to this information leading your physical body to enact a sequence of events that it knew would have a certain effect on your conscious mind...While in a hypnotic state, and taking suggestion from your subconscious kind.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Maybe you shifted dimensions. Take note if anything "mundane" seems out of place in your life.
David Wilcock talks about this in the Source Field Investigations. Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I had no desires to find the plane, I was certain it hit the ocean and all dead. So the phone omen made me think of whats it trying to tell me and the plane came immediately to mind.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomSeeker

David Wilcock talks about this in the Source Field Investigations. Very interesting. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

David Wilcock is the last person id speak to this about the mans a proven charlatan.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Whether you read your omen correctly, or not - Great Read!
As to the islands...do you know which of them have airstrips that could have landed such a beast?
And then - would the "natural looking environment"-hiding place need to have been nearby...or, are there obvious routes to have moved it to such a location...?

ETA: I've wanted to ask you, for while - what's the avatar (unless it's a secret code or something)...?
edit on 4/3/2014 by WanDash because: BTW - reminder

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

As to the islands...do you know which of them have airstrips that could have landed such a beast? And then - would the "natural looking environment"-hiding place need to have been nearby...or, are there obvious routes to have moved it to such a location...? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know the answer to the questions above. I only feel that the searchers have already flow over the area but what they viewed was something that looked apart of the topology. I think the plane is being deliberately shielded hidden, the mechanism of camouflage and who is behind it I don't know. The omen unfortunately wasn't a vision so there is details missing. I would think it useful if they went over areas of the island they already searched. and look carefully at the uninhabited ones, with a view for identifying artificiality that is designed to blend and conceal an entrance.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Doesn't it sound very strange the fact, that during heavy winter storms in central Italy in February-March 2017, every service was down except for GSM mobile phones service? Electricity was down, water was out and frozen, but the mobile phones were working normally ... Weird ... why would the Italian government keep producing radio waves while electricity had already failed. How come that their electromagnetic GSM transmitters are more reliable than the electrical power lines and water mains.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I saw the satellite video about the missing malaysian airliner. Its position was the same, as the 2nd plane hitting the World Trade Center (right before it enters the skyscraper's wall). On the video starting, the engines were already missing. The wings folded back to the plane, the tails folded back into the plane, too. Seconds later, the windows and doors disapeared, and the painting disappeared too, the plane became aluminium colored. Seconds later, the diameter of the plane shrunk to the width of a bus, the length remained. It looked like a snake. Seconds later, the entire plane was compressed into the cockpit. The creature who was born, disappeared within seconds, and went away in time.

imageshack.com...
This illustrates the position of the plane before its disappearance.

While it happened, the altitude remained, the plane didn't crash into the sea. The plane was full of kids, the audio recorder continuously sent voice data. The kids altogether shouted "One, Two, Three!" before the wings folded back.
edit on 4-9-2017 by spidermastermind because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2017 by spidermastermind because: (no reason given)

join