It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
You sir have not proven ANYTHING,

I have proven that the government were not found guilty of genocide like the Op claimed...
If I am wrong please show exactly where and in which court the government were found guilty of genocide - of course you cannot!

I have shown that the "International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State" is just a blog,
If it is not just a blog please show the details of it, what authority it operates under, who appointed judges to it, and these judges names - of course you cannot do this, as it is just a blog!

I have shown that the "International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels" is also just a blog...
If it is not just a blog please show the details of it, what authority it operates under, who appointed judges to it, and these judges names - of course you cannot do this, as it is just a blog!

And...it looks like your wrong....yet again

How can I be wrong again when I am not wrong here, and have not been wrong before?
edit on 2-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

In the 1990s, thousands of victims sued the churches that ran the schools and the Canadian government. The $1.9-billion settlement in 2007 prompted an apology from Prime Minister Stephen Harper followed by the creation of the commission in 2008.

Heh, i wonder if that ever made news ....
www.cbc.ca...#!/content/1.2487015

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

hellobruce

LightningStrikesHere

I have proven that the government were not found guilty of genocide like the Op claimed...

I have shown that the "International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State" is just a blog,

I have shown that the "International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels" is also just a blog...

How can I be wrong again when I am not wrong here, and have not been wrong before?

Wrong !!! Again!!!

www.cbc.ca...#!/content/1.2487015

Text In the 1990s, thousands of victims sued the churches that ran the schools and the Canadian government. The $1.9-billion settlement in 2007 prompted an apology from Prime Minister Stephen Harper followed by the creation of the commission in 2008.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

hellobruce

LightningStrikesHere

Actually, you have shown us....nothing. Just your own opinion.
Do you have any real proof? I didn't think so.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
NM wrong thread...
edit on 2-4-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Huh? What do you mean exactly?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Okay, wrong thread didn't correct fast enough sorry lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is pretty important news, hopefully other mainstream news outlets will follow CBC news footsteps.

This might be an extremely touchy subject if the MSM decide to go all the way with this.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Conluceo
This is pretty important news, hopefully other mainstream news outlets will follow CBC news footsteps.

They have already...
ca.news.yahoo.com...
www.huffingtonpost.ca...
news.nationalpost.com...
www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have nothing more to say other than this is very sad.

But I did have to say it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
For anyone interested in a Government document detailing some of atrocities committed The Royal Commission Report on Aboriginal Affairs (1996) is available in pdf but I haven't found it yet A search brings up lots relating to it this for one www.parl.gc.ca... I had read the report back about 10 years ago .This is the wiki page en.wikipedia.org... Keven Arnett added more to what could have been added to the report if it had been known of the mass graves that had been discovered ....

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Mod Note

Please stick to the topic as listed in the OP.

If anyone wants to point fingers at other countries then make another thread.

Do not reply to this post

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Good I'm glad. Now a deep full investigation is needed, and if someone has to pay, they need to pay. Regardless of whom or what entity/branch/body it is.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Mod Note Redux

Please post on topic.

Further post removals may come with a post ban.

Do NOT reply to this post

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There are several things going on here

First, this is not new.

In the 1990s, thousands of victims sued the churches that ran the schools and the Canadian government. The $1.9-billion settlement in 2007 prompted an apology from Prime Minister Stephen Harper followed by the creation of the commission in 2008.

You can find several threads on ATS about it. Here’s 3, but there are several more.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is new is the release of new documents

New documents released to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) may shed some light on the number of children in British Columbia who died in residential schools.

Both from www.cbc.ca...

The International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels doesn’t exist as a legitimate, recognized court, so no one has been convicted.

itccs.org...

Last year: GUILTY! Final Verdict is Rendered in First Common Law Court Case against the Vatican and Canada for Genocide Posted on February 25, 2013 Pope, Queen and Canadian Prime Minister found Guilty of Crimes against Humanity and Sentenced to Twenty Five Year Prison Terms - Court Orders them to Surrender by March 4 or face Citizens’ Arrests

did you see the Pope, Queen and Canadian Prime Minister arrested?
No.
With that, this is horrific news. A dark, shameful time in history. Unfortunately, not the only dark, shameful time and not just Canada.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join