It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US completely infiltrated by Israeli spies'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

www.veteranstoday.com...

Once again we revisit one of American media’s most banned topics. Why do they refuse to cover this huge ongoing scandal when it has tremedous national security implications? Might it be they are working with the Zios?

Every day clearer.. the Obama Adminstration and the US Government overall.. isn't much more than an puppet of the Elders of Zion

To cleanse America of this rats nest would be a Herculean task. Sorta like cleaning the mythological stables. Nonetheless it could be done; it would take people of strong moral and ethical proclivity as well as patriotic virtue and courage. Blood would be shed but it will be unavoidable. Some innocents will die…..their grief will be shared. The guilty will come forth to face their accusers and final judgement. Their punishment will be befitting of their crimes.
We can no longer sit idly by, wringing our hands and cursing. Those who have the strength, knowledge and courage must now act. They have the means to marshal forces together that can make it possible. Many people will be shocked and some even outraged but it needs to be done. It must be done before it’s too late. If it already isn’t. - John

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Dont feel too bad.
EVERY country is completely infiltrated with Israeli spies. Thats what they pay us so many shekels for.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Is there a point ?

During world war 2 this country was 'inflitrated' by Germans, and Japanese spies.

Then came along the cold war , and for over 60 years Russian spies were about.

As well and Chinese spies are running around this country.

Iran,North Korea,Saudi also have spies running around.

Someone is crying about them evil 'Isreali's' .

Telling people they are an 'enemy' ?

Thats a joke.

Even bigger that the US has spies running around all over the globe.

From northern Africa, to the middle east to central america to south Ameirca to Europe, and Asia, and all parts in between.

I missed the point here.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why should America release this scumbag to help further the ME peace talks? If he is so important to Israel then why didn't Israel let him into their embassy when the FBI peeled him of their gate? We should let him go. Right after his death or after a full frontal lobotomy.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

neo96
Is there a point ?

During world war 2 this country was 'inflitrated' by Germans, and Japanese spies.

Then came along the cold war , and for over 60 years Russian spies were about.

As well and Chinese spies are running around this country.

Iran,North Korea,Saudi also have spies running around.

Someone is crying about them evil 'Isreali's' .

Telling people they are an 'enemy' ?

Thats a joke.

Even bigger that the US has spies running around all over the globe.

From northern Africa, to the middle east to central america to south Ameirca to Europe, and Asia, and all parts in between.

I missed the point here.

Go tell the family members and the survivors of the USS Liberty that Israel isn't or enemy. Also Israel has more spies than China and Russia combined many times when the people are caught like the members of AIPAC they are just let them go instead of being thrown in jail where they belong.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Go tell the family members and the survivors of the USS Liberty that Israel isn't or enemy

Really ?

Pulling out the Liberty to justify the rampant BIGOTRY on this site.

DO BETTER.

Name a country on this planet that hasn't killed Americans.

Also Israel has more spies than China and Russia combined many times when the people are caught like the members of AIPAC they are just let them go instead of being thrown in jail where they belong. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is a flat out lie,

NO ONE has as many spies as China does.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The US is completely infiltrated by Mexican spies, too.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
For the record:

During the Six-Day War between Israel and several Arab nations, the United States of America maintained a neutral country status.[9] Several days before the war began, the USS Liberty was ordered to proceed to the eastern Mediterranean area to perform a signal intelligence collection mission in international waters near the north coast of Sinai, Egypt.[

en.wikipedia.org...

The Liberty was a SPY ship.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

neo96

Pointing out the Israeli lies isn't bigotry. Try again.

neo96

Aren't we supposedly allies with Israel? When is the last time an ally intentionally attacked a U.S. Navy ship? That sounds like wanting war to me.

You're just going to have to...

neo96
DO BETTER.

...Neo96 when it comes to your inane ramblings defending a terrorist government.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by buster2010

Go tell the family members and the survivors of the USS Liberty that Israel isn't or enemy

Really ?

DO BETTER.

Also Israel has more spies than China and Russia combined many times when the people are caught like the members of AIPAC they are just let them go instead of being thrown in jail where they belong. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is a flat out lie,

NO ONE has as many spies as China does.

China does most of their spying by electronic means Israel does it by having agents in this country. Even FOX news has reported as to how many spies Israel has in America and did a whole series on it. And when it comes to spying by electronic means China takes a back seat to Israel because Israel controls AMDOCs. Through the use of this company have the metadata of American citizens before the NSA does.

Also when other nations killed Americans what was happening at the time? We were at war with them. Israel attacked America for no reason other than to cover the illegal activities they were doing at the time.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
SO what do we do?

Round up all the Israelies and put them in ca-. . . oh wait, that's been done.

What's everyone's suggestions for the "Hebrew Menace"?

(cue dramatic music)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

If you don't smile and wave at the merest site of the
words Israeli or Israel you are branded an anti Semitic
by many on here... Mostly the Christian bible bunch but
many others can't abide any criticism of anything Israeli..

I forgive them though because they are very Ignorant.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Aren't we supposedly allies with Israel? When is the last time an ally intentionally attacked a U.S. Navy ship? That sounds like wanting war to me.

Even read the link that was supplied in this thread ?

50 years ago.

Anyone in this thread even alive back then ?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

neo96
For the record:

During the Six-Day War between Israel and several Arab nations, the United States of America maintained a neutral country status.[9] Several days before the war began, the USS Liberty was ordered to proceed to the eastern Mediterranean area to perform a signal intelligence collection mission in international waters near the north coast of Sinai, Egypt.[

en.wikipedia.org...

So, because it was gathering intelligence that justifies 34 Americans killed and 171 injured? Justifying the deaths of fellow Americans, sounds completely un-American to me. But many Israel-firsters would agree with you.

I grew up a christian, and actually believed at one time that Israel were the "chosen people" and could do no wrong. I have since changed many of my views. And everything I read about Israel now, and the "justifications" of their actions just reinforces my beliefs.

I'm sure many like you will come in and slander everyone who speaks out against the illegal actions of Israel as anti-semetic bigots, and usually that works well enough to get the thread "closed for staff review". Plenty of moderators and admins here that appear to be Israel-firsters as well. US completely infiltrated by spies? Well add in several social media sites and forums just like this one to that.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

neo96
For the record:

en.wikipedia.org...

As your link shows it was in international waters off the coast of EGYPT. So why did our "good friend" Israel attack our ship? Oh yeah to blame it on Egypt and get a war started between America and Egypt. Just like when Israeli terrorist set bombs during the Lavon affair.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyes Stitched Closed

So, because it was gathering intelligence that justifies 34 Americans killed and 171 injured? Justifying the deaths of fellow Americans, sounds completely un-American to me. But many Israel-firsters would agree with you. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone needs to explain to me why the hell I should 'hate' ISreal ?

For something done over 5 decades ago.

By that so called logic.

I should still hate Germany, France,Russia,China,North Korea,and Vietnam, and Cuba, and pretty much every central American country there is.

Since they all have American blood on their hands.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by Auricom

Even read the link that was supplied in this thread ?

50 years ago.

Anyone in this thread even alive back then ?

I was alive when it happened. And had two uncles in the Navy one was on one of the ships that Johnson didn't allow to come to the Liberties aid. He said they should have leveled Israel for what they did and many of the other sailors were ready to do it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

beezzer
SO what do we do?

Round up all the Israelies and put them in ca-. . . oh wait, that's been done.

What's everyone's suggestions for the "Hebrew Menace"?

(cue dramatic music)

spins anti climactic floor wax commercial type music
un-TAG the religious designation from ALL PERPS at PUBLIC spy and treason trials

and just go with proper jurisprudence

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I still dont understand why the US hasnt bombed Israel. They've pretty much bombed everyone else over much less. In the case of Iraq, they didn't even do anything, it was all lies...

Let Pollard out? How is he still alive? The punishment for espionage/treason is death...

Pollard gave information on the identity of every American spy (not to mention the nuclear secrets) in Russia/USSR to the Israeli government.

Israel then turns around and gives this information to the Russians.

As a result, 40 American spies are either killed or captured...

edit on 2-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The difference with Israel to the other countries mentioned is that
it is the same apparatus and agencies that are still running the country.

It is still .. nay worse an apartheid state bent on ruling by the bomb and the gun,
while hiding under a "holier than though" pretext.. yea (Most Christians Fall for it too).

Zionism is still Zionism and if i believed in all that god stuff I would swear down that Netanyahu is the devil

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join