It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a few sentences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
One for you and one for me,
If we share it out then we all can eat
Sometimes you have to divide the 2 by 3,
Or 1 by 10, Lets share everything

Just something I wasn't sure how else to articulate

Much love

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
One for you and one for me,
If we share it out then we all can eat
Sometimes you have to divide the 2 by 3,
Or 1 by 10, Lets share everything

Just something I wasn't sure how else to articulate

Much love

One for you and one for me
Two for you and one, two for me
Three for you and one, two, three for me

That is how one who is in control of distribution is likely to count.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't about all that....

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me
Than a frontal lobotomy

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Idealism is nice, but in a world lorded over by control freaks there is little room for other peoples ideas.

You got the message, though. We can share what we have with others less fortunate than us.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Tea for two?
Two for tea?

You knew that was coming

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There's plenty for everyone, the only thing stopping every single person having equal opportunity is yourself

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
There's plenty for everyone, the only thing stopping every single person having equal opportunity is yourself

Plenty ... as in plenty of work?

Opportunity ... as in an opportunity to get smart enough during 12 years of school to do that job?

Seems to me you're right. There are a lot of 'yourselves' who are unwilling to apply themselves when opportunity presents itself ... and then they wonder why they're not 'shared' a job or given more of my paycheck as a 'handout.'

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

What do you suggest we do?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Snarl

ScottProphhit

Opportunity ... as in an opportunity to get smart enough during 12 years of school to do that job?

Seems to me you're right. There are a lot of 'yourselves' who are unwilling to apply themselves when opportunity presents itself ... and then they wonder why they're not 'shared' a job or given more of my paycheck as a 'handout.'

Plenty of food and clothing and housing for everyone, and the opportunity to be who you want to be without anyone being able to tell you you can't.

All I'm saying this planet has enough resources and space for every single person to live like royalty

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

Snarl

ScottProphhit

Plenty of food and clothing and housing for everyone, and the opportunity to be who you want to be without anyone being able to tell you you can't.

All I'm saying this planet has enough resources and space for every single person to live like royalty

This may come off as tongue-in-cheek ... but that is NOT my intent. There is a lot of Truth in this video:
We can certainly agree that there is plenty to go around ... but somebody has to work. You expect equality, and so do I.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Duh but it wouldn't be called your job or work, it would be called your joy

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by Snarl

Duh but it wouldn't be called your job or work, it would be called your joy

LOL You grow up on a farm, you don't grow up stoopit. ... Contrary to popular belief.

edit on 2832014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

I'm sure you've delayed from the point, there's enough resuources in the world so that no person needs to starve. There's enough space for everyone, there's enough jobs especially if there isn't any slaves working for 25 cents a day, this isn't something that's remotely difficult, just need to share.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

People work their butts off to collect or produce resources. _That_ is what causes a resource to have value. Value is defined by the producer of the resource. There may be a monetary equivalent associated with that value, but the guy working his butt off knows what his efforts are worth. When the payout falls below a certain level, that guy isn't going to produce that resource any longer unless he is forced to.

You want people to share. I want people to work their butts off and produce a product I'm willing to _trade_ for. Ain't nothing free in this world ... it might be misappropriated, but that didn't mean it was ever free. You might wanna re-look that video and give some deep thought to everything that goes into just producing just the food you eat. Believe me, it takes a lot more than the efforts of those two guys who may be misconstrued as entertainers. Miley twerks, but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of people putting out a lot of effort to ensure her popularity (I'm sure you know it wasn't all just an accident).

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by Snarl

I'm sure you've delayed from the point, there's enough resuources in the world so that no person needs to starve. There's enough space for everyone, there's enough jobs especially if there isn't any slaves working for 25 cents a day, this isn't something that's remotely difficult, just need to share.

Why don't you give it a shot with your own family.

Divide everything equally regardless of participation in the acquisition of the resources.

Get back to me in one week to let me know that everyone is still alive.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Well it would work out very well, because my family is the human race

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

So what is my share of what you have?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

greencmp

ScottProphhit

You're obviously not thinking very deeply with it since there is around 7 billion people, I would try to give you whatever you needed if I knew youd do the same for me.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

greencmp

ScottProphhit

You're obviously not thinking very deeply with it since there is around 7 billion people, I would try to give you whatever you needed if I knew youd do the same for me.

Obviously, you are oversimplifying the entirety of human history and choosing not to recognize the ramifications of your demands.

Don't worry, lots of people refuse to do the same.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

In the entirety of human history the same philosophy I spoke has been put in place, over 33000 years ago haha, but ofcourse I'm oversimplifying it.. all this debt and corruption is exactly how it should be.... Hahah why waste your time here, you can't stop me

top topics

<<   2 >>

join