It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Ultimate Story Telling Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Greetings Ya'll,

I thought it would be entertaining to start a story telling thread with the members about their pro's, con's, likes and loves about their favorite subjects on ATS but in a story telling way

The way it works is very simple, Ill start of with a sentence and then the next member will add to that sentence with their own words. The sentence is not to reach more than say, 10 words, one word is also acceptable. Each time a new member adds their words it has to continue on from the previous members words. When the story gets to around 15 pages [it will, believe me, this is very funny] I will put all the members words into a story so that we can all laugh out LOUD at it

TIP: Reading the story from the first post will make a better understanding of the complete story.

Simples?

Ill start then.

I choose ATS over other conspiracy websites because....

Please only add to the story. Try and refrain from off topic posts please!
edit on 25-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
In the bazaar crazy cross section of humanity represented here shows a diversity of thought that can lead to the truth...

ETA
and beezzer is here, so why be anywhere else.
edit on 25-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
. . . it seemed cooler than the rest of the sites out there and I've always wanted to sit at the cool kids table. . .

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Cody caught beezer's eye and gestured for him to come join the table.

It wasn't the table he wanted but beezer fancied a laugh and wandered over anyway.

"Wassup Cody" he said. Cody leaned in close not wanting to to embarrass beezer. "The guys in The avatar creations thread
are glad to see you back to normal mate."

"Pop in and bring some friends" said Cody "It's kinda slow at the moment"

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

cody599

The sentence is not to reach more than say, 10 words,

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I was moved by the wisdom and wit of this tribe, and this guy Phage kept my ignorance denied, but I didn't mind because at times we have to unlearn to learn, and sift through the lies.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Shame

This thread had so much potential

Later guys catch you in the threads

Cody

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Collaborative writing is available to ATS members who hold the 'Writer' status and can only be done, within the Collaborative Writing Forum.

You may apply for writer status by sending me a PM or participating in a Writing Contest and placing first, 2nd or third.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join