It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 40 000 year old Sphinx

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

entermemo

Maybe this was relevant (collective consciousness) to the people at the time but no longer relevant to people of the last 2000 years. Maybe the people that were using mushrooms, entheogens, etc were the ones in charge who had the ability and logistics to make them but now they aren't. We are pretty sure the Aztecs used mushrooms ritualistically and look at what they built.

You really think a couple of druggies spawned entire Empires, gigantic structures and epic Battles based upon their visions?

With the possible exception of pre-columbian America, the evidence for ingestion seems too weak to me.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit

I tend to agree with his hypothesis , these Creatures were a form of Symbolism , not actual Beings .

The ancient accounts say they were supernatural beings.

I posted this six years ago, back at the time when I believed they were extraterrestrial beings:

Genetically Engineered Hybrids

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
As soon as I opened this thread and saw the photos of these lion figures it struck a chord in me. Where have I seen something like this? And it came to me that there was a thread, several months ago here on ATS, about someone who found a box in a dumpster with drawing and diagrams of Ezekiel's Chariot. The drawings of the so-called angels were similar to the lion figures.

Also, I wonder what kind of dating will be finally applied to the Bosnian pyramid and the recent megalithic stones rediscovered in Siberia.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

boomerdude
As soon as I opened this thread and saw the photos of these lion figures it struck a chord in me. Where have I seen something like this? And it came to me that there was a thread, several months ago here on ATS, about someone who found a box in a dumpster with drawing and diagrams of Ezekiel's Chariot. The drawings of the so-called angels were similar to the lion figures.

Mythologically speaking, the ancient "Wars of the Gods" were between winged Serpents/Dragons and Cherubs (winged Hybrids). The Bible-folks are (mostly without even knowing it) on the winged-Hybrids side.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Astyanax

A sphinx has a human face on an animal body. This lion-man is just the opposite: he's a lion-headed man.

Its called Evolution...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
And I would say, the moons of Sirius A and B, and furballs. Have a lot of feline in source friends. This is actual ufology.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I believe that every Astrological Age has been celebrated by worshiping the animal that reprecented it since very ancient times.

The Age of Leo happends every 25,920 years and lasts for about 2,500 years. The last Age of Leo was between 10,500-8,000 BC. 40,000 years ago the Age of Leo would have occurred between 36,420-33,920 BC.

-MM
edit on 23-3-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (Woops...Wrong date)

edit on 23-3-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Thats really interesting that those dates would coincide in that way. But it makes me wonder where all the other zodiacs are. Perhaps buried in the sands of time. I guess Leos are assertive enough to keep popping up.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Skyfloating
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Thats really interesting that those dates would coincide in that way. But it makes me wonder where all the other zodiacs are. Perhaps buried in the sands of time. I guess Leos are assertive enough to keep popping up.

Where the other Zodiacs are? How about you start looking in our religious texts?

Clues of Zodiacs in Sin of the Calf

In Exodus 32:4 the Isralites worships a Golden Calf to Moses's dispair and they are punished by God later on for this obedience. Moses himself endorses sacrifying goats -- so what is really is going on here?

It is of course all symbolism hidden within religion of the passing of the old Age, the Age of Taurus (4,525-1,875 BC) which zodiac symbol is the Bull (Taurus is the greek word for Bull and a calf is a young bull), and the Age of Aries (1,875-100 BC) which zodiac symbol is the Goat (Aries is the greek word for Goat).

The whole "Sin of the Calf" is actually story for the adept that explains that when a new Age transpires the people that hang on to their old Age habbits are doomed by their own transgression - the reason for which is that an age also changes mankind in spiritual ways.

Clues of Zodiacs in The New Testament

Jesus's symbol before the Romans started using the cross we use today was the Ichthys which means "Fish" in greek - it's still in use today by Born-Again Christians that call it the "Jesus Fish" and is often seen on cars bumber stickers a.s.f. Coincidently, the The Age of Pisces's (100 BC-2,680 AD) zodiac symbol is also the Fish (Pisces is the greek word for Fish) which means that we may be looking at symbolic worship of the fish.

Conclusion

In The Taurean Age sacrifying bulls were a good thing (symbolic worship of the bull), while when entering The Age of Aries the bull became symbolic with evil and goats were the good sacrifise (symbolic worship of the goat). When we entered The Age of Pisces (the current age), we started symbolically worshipping the Fish (Jesus) and the goat became symbolic with evil (the devil). There is an obvious pattern here, when we enter into The Age of Aquarius in 2,680 AD we will see some new grand leader emerge that uses the symbol of the water being poured as "Aquarius" is depicated as a man pouring water (Aqua is the greek word for water) - Jesus confirmed this himself to his disiples in The Last Supper (Gospel of Luke 22: 7-13):

7 Then came the day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb had to be sacrificed. 8 Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, “Go and make preparations for us to eat the Passover.”

9 “Where do you want us to prepare for it?” they asked.

10 He replied, “As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters, 11 and say to the owner of the house, ‘The Teacher asks: Where is the guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?’ 12 He will show you a large room upstairs, all furnished. Make preparations there.”

13 They left and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover.

Here it is also useful to know that an Age is also referred to as "a House" by the ancients. Thus, when Jesus mentions a house in the above text the talks about the shift from the Age of Pisces, the twelfth house, to the Age of Aquarius, which is the eleventh house.

Jesus also has his "Golden Calf"-moment in Matthew 25:31-46:

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Here it is clearly stated that Jesus is symbolic of a new Age (The Age of Pisces) where the people that cling to the old Age of Aries (the goats) are marked as evil and those that follow ne new Age (the sheeps) will be rewarded. Here we once again see the hidden story that at the turn of an Age the old ways must be abandoned.

-MM

edit on 23-3-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Great Thread

Im one of the few that mention about the man lion figurine found in germany here on this site.
Were Beast, Age of Leo Cult,

Lion man of the Hohlenstein Stadel
en.wikipedia.org...

Speaking of hybrids half man half beast or Chimeras
genetically Altered with Beast Genes within Humans Or Humans Genes within Beast
The Real Secret of NIMH hs been Done well with out Superpowers of Course LOL
making Chimeras As Present Man has Accomplished this Already

National Institute of Mental Health
www.nimh.nih.gov...

Hybrid Chimeras are Mentioned all over the Ancient World Old and New World

Feline Humanoids Serpent Humanoids Bird Men a.k.a Angels of what we see as them
Along with Dragon's , Unicorn's, Giants, Were beast Cats to Wolfs

The Most Famous Sci Book is the, Island of Doctor Moreau By HG Wells
More or Less his Book Became a Reality Chimeras that is ...

BIO Engineering

BBC's Animal Farm
www.youtube.com...

Whos to Say this didn't Happen

In the Works just a example
Chimeric mice derived from human—mouse hybrid cells
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Human-Rodent Somatic Cell Hybrids - Mapping Human Chromosomes

Somatic cell hybrids are culture lines that contain the entire complement of the mouse genome and a few human chromosomes. These culture lines are developed by mixing human and mouse cells in the presence of the Sendai virus. The virus facilitates the fusing of the two cell types to form a hybrid cell. For a reason that is not entirely known, most, but not all, human chromosomes are lost from the hybrid cell lines. Usually a few human chromosomes are retained. Because the human and mouse chromosomes can be distinguished by chromosome staining techniques, it can be determined which human cells are retained with a specific cell line. Typically, the mouse cell line is mutant for a specific function. Because the hybrids are selected on cells in which the mutant cells could not grow, any surviving hybrid lines would contain the human chromosome that complements (or rescues) the mouse mutation and several other human chromosomes.

www.ndsu.edu...

Will this Happen ?

a 40,000 Year Old Figurine Were Beast Made from Mammoth Ivory ?
Back then they were European Mane less Lions Running all over the place
as of Rhinos, Hyenas, Jackals too as Discovered in Ancient cave Paintings in France

Sekhmet ancient cult perhaps?

Who to Say at one time that The Big Cats Were Man's Best Friend! Too.

Well if there were any Hybrid or Chimeras During the Ages 5,000 to 10,000 to 40,000 years ago

just Remember that Modern Man has Been on this Planet for 250,000 + years

Yet we seen very little evidence of how could Ancient MODERN MAN can Make a Hybrid

Unless a Virus was used like the Sendai virus.

well we do hear of the Legends of the age of Atlantis with high technology then any other Civilization .
From Another World or Dimension or just Plain Earthen Humans

The Forbidden Lost Knowledge . That We still cant Explain hear on Earth In Particular Locations

example Pre Columbia Puma Punku Sacsayhuaman Easter Island , Middle East Iraq Iran Ancient Assyrian Sumerian Structures

Hell even in The Hebrew Bible Say's of the Tale of Angels Mixing with Humans aka Hybrids Nephilium and Sumerian Tales of the Same thing Anunnaki Gods Mixing with humans. both Tales saying the Same thing of Wiping out the Hybrids, Causing to much Chaos Destruction Around the World. Funny That People the Live By the Holy Bible Miss that Point or Ignore it.

Yet Science cant explain what that 2 to 3 percent difference we humans have that chimpanzee doesn't have we are 97% to 98% like them yet what science do not point out is that other Apes Primates are Lesser. let alone the Junk DNA ( of Evolution ? ) Creationist think we are Made out of the Blue yet we have the evolved left overs that should not be there

10 Useless Body Parts
www.dailymotion.com...
Top 10 "Useless" Organs
www.sciencechannel.com...

We Should Not have them these Useless Body part Left overs Creationist !
Unless we are BIO Engineered from a Higher Sentient Being . From APES makes More Sense
that Would Put Us as Altered, Engineered, a Recreated. Not from Scratch

We Can Do this Now with Genetic Engineering.. we are Becoming Like them Gods/Aliens/ ELYON

Well that My Take and Rant LOL

Members I'm not saying any of this is Fact

just on the Fence like the Rest of you's

Searching How WHY for the Truth.

Relying of theory (Plausible Guesses) till the Actual Truth is Revealed.

edit on 23-3-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Those images you see are of beings that actually existed. The two races that I know were capable of genetic creation were: The Nara-Simhas (Man-Lions) also now known as Paschats. And the Sumerian Anunnaki. The Nara-Simhas (I kid you not) are the ancient creators of humanoid life in our part of this galaxy. There specialty was genetics. This process started about 22 million years ago in the Lyran galaxy. They are not feline humanoids. They are humanoids with feline features. Many ancient cultures speak of beings with Lion/feline heads or features. African Bantu mythology is a good place to start. Also The Lion people by Murry Hope. In other words, Sekhmet and Bast were/are actual physical beings.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

onequestion
A lot of us know what the answers are to the connection to art in ancient civilizations but we cant talk about here on ATS.

I would also like to request a pm, not sure what of the many possible things your alluding to

Great thread btw, i'm always interested in lost ancient knowledge and civilizations. I just wish i could believe that we'll be able to unravel the truth some day, but I think its just buried far too well

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

They're doing it again...horrifying!

That thumbs down is not for your post, its for the experiments.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

freedomSlave
I am really starting to wonder if there was a civilization that we have yet to discover or that we are not being told about .

I believe we have missed a HUGE chunk of history, there is too much evidence we can't explain..

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
imo The figurines of half lion/man were made to recoginize that the person was a product of the great sphinx. A being created by the machine rather than natural born. The difference is that cloned beings did not have the same mental influences of the brain as natural birth and made them to be better gods. One reason for the pyrmids was to make gold without the tribes finding out the recipe. One tribe from the east would send their ingredient down the shoot and the same from the west.Never allowing them to communicate with eachother. The ingredients were combined along with a steady heat then sacked and taken to the money changers to add mass to what by looking at it seemed like bags of sand.

One common story that i have been given knowledge of is that the pyrmids were a mistake. The truth is that instructions were given to one tribe to carve 1 perfect stone of each size that was used in the building. Their god gave this instruction and said he would be back in a couple months. Even though he only had to step into another world for twenty min or so had passed for him it had been 3 months to them. When he returned he found his people on the brink of rebellion because they thought they had to carve every stone. He explained that he only needed 1 perfect stone of each kind to make copies of from the sphinx he was riding in and all they had to do was place them.

Oak island used this same methoed to make the gold that waits there. Everytime a thief comes to dig then the gold's mass is taken away. Making current detection equipment seem faulty. I laughed while watching them stand upon the entrance wondering how to drain the swamp. One thing i know for sure is that unless they know how to enter properly then people will die or give up.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The age of earth is believed to be about four and a half billion years. There is growth and there is decay. Everything is a cycle. We are stubborn to think in that amount of time life has not been generated some way, some how. The only factor being planet earth possibly getting knocked around the solar system a few times until we hit that sweet spot.

I am inclined to believe different distances from the sun produce different chemical make-ups of life. An upright lion headed, adorned creature is quite the stretch though. I guess it could have been possible.

My other thought is that man is man. There are no she-wolfs or man bear pigs. There is a blueprint. Humans are no exception. Each seed is not a mixed bag. It's blueprint is held within and only varies to a certain degree, just as humans do depending on climate and magnetic fields.

This is a giant redwood seed:

Which turns into...

Maybe at one time there was actually a person large enough to cut that baby down. It looks old and out of place if you ask me. Like a dinosaur out of time. It may grow differently or not at all in other locations and the same goes for human beings.

We personified other creatures such as snakes, lions, bears, birds that fly away from danger, anything that could take us out with one paw swipe or a bite. We envied what they had while feeling vulnerable about our own limitations, hence the combinations of human and animal. Masks are worn routinely around the world to scare off evil spirits. Why put on the mask unless humans felt they could not achieve the same result without it?

edit on 23-3-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2014 by JewelOfDenial because: double

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

MasterOfTheDamned

onequestion
A lot of us know what the answers are to the connection to art in ancient civilizations but we cant talk about here on ATS.

I would also like to request a pm, not sure what of the many possible things your alluding to

Great thread btw, i'm always interested in lost ancient knowledge and civilizations. I just wish i could believe that we'll be able to unravel the truth some day, but I think its just buried far too well

www.iawwai.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Skyfloating
reply to post by Wolfenz

They're doing it again...horrifying!

That thumbs down is not for your post, its for the experiments.

I know Right LOL!

My Fav!

Pretty Much Explains Everything He says Peter Wayland ( Fictional Character from Alien Aliens Prometheus)

We are The Gods Now.

The Race was on just about a little over 100+ years

When you look at the Stars and have the Feeling you want to reach for them and go there
I have to Acknowledge the Fact the Majority of the Planet of earth wants to Travel to the Stars At Least Once in their Life Time or the Curiosity is there !

I know for Myself I DO!

Prometheus Props

Cave Painting and Star Maps, from the UK Trailer Star Maps show that they were found as follows: Egyptian - 2470 BCE Mayan - 620 CE Sumerian - 8590 BCE Isle of Skye - 35020 BCE Babylonian - 1540 BCE Hittite - 1760 BCE Hawaiian - 680 CE

prometheusfilm.tumblr.com...

The Real's

? not sure about this one .

The Sumerian 'Stargates'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seeing this is about LEO The Lion Man figurine

Is There a Gospel in the Stars?
www.setterfield.org...

Nemrud dagh evidence of ancient Aliens ( LOL )
www.webelieveinaliens.com...

Orion correlation theory ( hmmm > > ? )
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I would be very interested to read of an example of a 'man-beast' or 'beast=-man' mentioned in the Vedas. Would this be some Veda known only to American scholars?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join