It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW AREA 51 UFO (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted already.

I usually don't post videos like this because they seem to always be fake or CGI.

But today i came across this video that was uploaded just recently.
About mid way through the cam operator zooms up on the object ....i was sold after that.

Anyway please feel free to pick this video apart. I am curious to know if its real my self !!

Humbly

LSH

m.youtube.com...

I forgot to add that i could not find more info on the video..

edit on 0307073133037st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It looks to me like it is just a single light filmed with a camera that has a prism filter on it. It makes any single bright light source look like its multiple light sources.

The give away is that all the lights are identical in size and spacing.

edit on 21-3-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
It looks to me like it is just a single light filmed with a camera that has a star filter on it. It makes any single bright light source look like its multiple light sources.

edit on 21-3-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

On second thought ,none of the other objects appear to project the same pattern

edit on 0437073134337st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Looks just like an LED flashlight that I used to have.
The bulb pattern. I dunno, I'm no video expert, but it looks a little too good. What are the credentials and credibility of the person/people behind this video?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Actually 'star filter' isnt the right name for it. Im trying to look it up now, ive used them before myself.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
explain the object that is black in the first part and lit up while the bigger object is black then.

Would the object in the latter part not then be broken into more objects as well?
edit on 21-3-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bad post
edit on 0417073134137st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by PhoenixOD

I'm thinking the same myself....have a look at this....I suspect something like this was used to create this.

Check it out....

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It looks like its been cut out and inserted over the video. But i could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

deadcalm

I'm thinking the same myself....have a look at this....I suspect something like this was used to create this.

Check it out....

The object in question is clearly at a distance and moving....

honestly i am perplexed

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I'd say this is a very poor fake.
Look at the foggy area, it looks to me like whoever created this couldn't be bothered to cut around the object, they simply tried to make the original background transparent.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
It looks like its been cut out and inserted over the video. But i could be wrong.

If you look.closely their are differences in the lights ,minor light differences

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I've been doing a little digging on John Lenard Walson and found this...

Springer, from ATS, claims that a license plate of a van in the video could be traced back to a company that is located near a military airbase. That, along with the refusal to disclose any actual details of their methods, led to the expulsion of one of Walson's spokespersons (or Walson himself, who knows). The whole case is now tagged as a HOAX on ATS.

Not happy with so many embarrassing moments, Walson actually went to the length of recording an interview with an astronomer. Only thing is that he didn't tell the astronomer he was being filmed, and then edited the interview to make it look like it supported his claims. The astronomer was not very happy about that.

But anyway. All these things are trivial. The fact they are evidence that Walson is a liar, crank and similar adjectives shouldn't be relevant if he did in fact create something capable of doing what he claims. Unfortunately, he didn't.

So it would seem this guy has a highly shady past....I'm going to say this is a hoax unfortunately.

Source
edit on 21America/Chicagopm212014-03-21T19:58:36-05:00pmFriday03 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

link   
Interesting. Not much to add. The zoomed shot and the focus issues make it look maybe legit, but CGI is rampant and quite goo these days, so... Who knows what it is though. Not much action. It just looks like a balloon or something floating along. IF it is legit, it could be a big mylar craft or some other floating test craft.
edit on 21-3-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm with owl bear, it looks like an led flashlight and someone is shining it on a pice of glass from the inside and we are seeing the reflection. I could be wrong but it reminded of some other vids that have been through the mill here that had a similar effect.
ETA: Oh yea, the black thing I have no idea unless it is cgi ? Hey I want to believe, but we gotta eliminate other possibilities.
edit on 21-3-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

VoidHawk

I'd say this is a very poor fake.
Look at the foggy area, it looks to me like whoever created this couldn't be bothered to cut around the object, they simply tried to make the original background transparent.

I am willing to entertain that idea ,but i help but think that this video has no CGI ,can you prove this has CGI? I am no video expert. And i am really curious..

Ty LSH

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The first 20 seconds are the most intriguing for me.
That dark object slowly moving across took my interest.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

Wow interesting ! Great find!!

Will we ever get a legit UFO video lol :-(

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Will we ever get a legit UFO video lol
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

There are lots out there...we just have to be careful when looking at these things....I've been guilty by times myself of jumping the gun because I wanted it to be real....only to find out I was punk'd.

Always remember though....out of the literally millions of UFO videos all it takes is for ONE to be an alien spacecraft...and we're not alone.

Don't let it get ya down mate!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
if its not created by multiple lights in a torch as another member has suggested it might have been done with a filter like this and then superimposed over some other video.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join