It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S surrender to Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hell and good morning ATS

Found this article the other day. I have not seen it posted yet. This seems like the place to start this thread.

March 7,2014

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry dismissed as “unacceptable by any standard” weeks of bellicose warnings of impending nuclear war by Russia and said Washington would never accept the reclusive state becoming a nuclear power.

President Obama thought it was a good time to surrender back in 2010, but David Axelrod talked him out of it.  Now, the President feels it’s a good time to surrender,” said a White House spokesman.  Some think that this is another ploy to get guns banned in the United States, because Japan outlaws guns and if Japan takes over the U.S. than – voila, guns will be banned in the U.S.  ”It’s brilliant,” said the White House advisor who came up with the plan.

Here is a link provided

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Molon Labe!

Blah blah blah, second line.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

It's Weekly World News. Home of Batboy and other completely outrageous lies. It's just a supermarket tabloid, not even close to a reliable source. No matter what K says.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

I guess there are other Onion type news outlets lol

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

What does BATBOY say about all this? I really value his opinion when WWN is mentioned.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Onion

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
here is the question. if this did actually happen, what would make anyone think the rest of the country would go along with it? a surrender is useless if no one is willing to abide by it. even if at war if the soldiers don't agree they can just keep on fighting. or in the case of "terrorist" groups as seen in the Philippines, the group works at formal peace, those that disagreed just separated into new factions to continue on with the fight. end result, nothing changes without the will of those involved to back it up.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I used to like the National Enquirer stories when they were the most outrageous - Enquiring minds want to know!

Like, "Mother Gives Birth to Big Foot Baby that Talks Like Elvis" or "Close Encounter with UFO Piloted by John Wayne and Jim Morrison"

Those checkout tabloids used to be entertaining fiction, we all knew that and it was the reason we would buy one once in a while.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Do you believe this?
In any case, do you want others to believe it?
Why?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Simple minds are easily fooled..... Actually I bet the OP is some right-wing yahoo. Only some one willing to believe anything, no matter how insane, bad they hear about Obama. Honestly Libs and progressives would never fall for such crazy claims. No one thinks Obama is anything but another dirt bag politician, but it takes a special kinda hate to believe anything bad you hear about someone. A very conservative type hate. LMAO

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Good questions. Out of respect, what I believe is irrelevant in this matter. People will believe what they want, whether its true or false. I just found it to be interesting just like every other story in the known universe. Don't you think its interesting? (Hypothetical question)

Realize that alphabet agencies do send messages/plans through certain magazines and news sources to one another. Do not ask me which ones. I asked for that answer and did not get one. Except to be told certain magazines and newspapers have the answers we are all seeking.

Oh, to answer you're questions: I have not mentioned anything pertaining to forcibly wanting anyone to believe this. If you do not believe, then you do not believe it. If you believe, then you believe. Simple as that.

Why I posted it....well, who wouldn't post anything from WWN??? Lol (Hypothetical question)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

ArtemisE

Simple minds are easily fooled..... Actually I bet the OP is some right-wing yahoo.

Bet lost. Why would you automatically assume the worse. Seems like you may have more problems to fix with judging others than to be here on ATS. In the famous words of Bob Dylan "If you're going to point fingers, make sure your hands are clean"

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

My apologies friend but seriously, do not answer my questions for me. Its rude. Thats a sure way to make some people irrate. Im sure you would not want some one doing the same to you

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

This is painfull.....

You read the entire article but at no point you got a clue?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

D3AD537
Realize that alphabet agencies do send messages/plans through certain magazines and news sources to one another. Do not ask me which ones. I asked for that answer and did not get one. Except to be told certain magazines and newspapers have the answers we are all seeking.

I think that was Men in Black. I'll ask K and get right back to you.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SkeetFighter

Please, ellaborate

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You wish haha. A brother of mine is with a girl whos' father and a few others were within one of the agencies( they wouldnt mention which agency. IMO it seemed to me that they were still in the agency). Over dinner, it was mentioned about the agencies exchanging plans through certain magazines. My brother and I like to hear about these kind of happenings so we listened and tried and tried to get answers to which none would answer.

Do not insult my intelligence by mocking me with movies. It shows your lack of respect and how closed you seem to be with the subject interest.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

If you insist on making this more painfull, I will, elaborate, that is.

How to explain it to you.......you see the article is such a load of completely obvious and random bs that it takes an idiot to actually consider it worthy of anything else but clicking it away, let alone sharing it with presumably intelligent people.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

It's called a joke. Look into it.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by D3AD537

It's called a joke. Look into it.

For future reference, here's some more info on jokes, and why they are funny.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join