It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 - Smoke & Mirrors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is in the right forum. The mods can move if it that's the case.

With this Malaysian Airlines story being coverd like mad, (at least in the western media), something occured to me: Why haven't I seen, read, or heard of any interviews with any of the friends or family of the passengers of the flight? It also leads me to ask: Did this plane ever actually exsist? Is this just a smoke-and-mirror show? What's REALLY going on?
Any ideas, guys?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You want ideas? Take your pick, there are thousands of them on the internet and in ATS.

Here are the facts:

A flight took off, they lost it on their air traffic control about an hour into the flight.

That's it, everything else is speculation and we won't know anything until more information is found/released. But don't let that stop you and the thousands of others from coming up with your own theories, they are fun to read.

edit on 3/19/2014 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skelly1178

Did this plane ever actually exsist?

No doubt.

And there are two possibilities that are most likely to have happened.

1 - Something disastrous happened and it crashed in the Indian Ocean.

2 - It was diverted and landed somewhere for nefarious reasons.

Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Why haven't I seen, read, or heard of any interviews with any of the friends or family of the passengers of the flight?

Lawsuits and bribes. I think in usual cases, these people are told to zip it if they want to receive their "compen$ation". And their lawyers always tell their clients not to talk to the press. It prevents misunderstanding$.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I've seen on the news interviews with a father of one of the passengers and a friend of another. Also the friends of the pilots have been interviewed discrediting accusations of them being terrorists. I have also seen the conference with many of the families outraged at the investigators because they haven't found anything yet. So I don't know how you could have missed all of that.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Shepard64 because: Adding to it

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

i think that is a valid point. usually in cases such as this there will be families and friends being interviewed on the 24/7 news networks. however, the only person i remember seeing on tv being interviewed similar to that was a woman describing how the pilot on a previous flight had allowed her and a friend in the cockpit while the plane was in air to take pictures with her and her friend. So that opens the possibility that the pilot wasn't exactly strict with who he let enter the cockpit.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

skelly1178
I'm not sure if this is in the right forum. The mods can move if it that's the case.

With this Malaysian Airlines story being coverd like mad, (at least in the western media), something occured to me: Why haven't I seen, read, or heard of any interviews with any of the friends or family of the passengers of the flight? It also leads me to ask: Did this plane ever actually exsist? Is this just a smoke-and-mirror show? What's REALLY going on?
Any ideas, guys?

The family tried to speak earlier during the press conference but were bundled to the floor and physically hauled out of the meeting.... they're also being followed around and monitored 24/7.
Something very odd.

Watch the full video, only 55 seconds long

www.nbcnews.com...

www.capitalbay.com... news-conference-after-storming-hotel-room-demanding-answers.html

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I watched a CNN interview with the wife of the only American on the flight this morning. Doubt there's any conspiracy here just that the famileis don't want the attention. Remembermost of the passengers were Chinese so I imagine it would bedifficult for western media to find them.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

skelly1178

Any ideas, guys?

Maybe because its not centred on the US
Where I am from it is covered like mad and family have spoken, spoken a lot

maybe you should look at other media sources

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
In a 21st century, a world that has eyes in every corner, cameras that monitor and record every step that one takes; technology that grows and develops every new day...Technology far superior than one can comprehend hidden from the public. GPS and radar systems, the complete "totalitarian surveillance state"....but, we can't find a damn plane.

Either there was no plane, creating a "boogeyman" for future references...problem, reaction, solution, distraction...

Or...the plane is going to be used when things are going "rough" between countries. My 2C.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Kukri
Remembermost of the passengers were Chinese so I imagine it would bedifficult for western media to find them.
This is the key

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I do think the plane is real, but I do agree there is zero coverage of family & friends of the passengers is out of character for the MSM. It's allmost like their destoying the reputations of the pilot & co-pilot on purpose. With todays tech, I find it real hard to beleive they don't know where the plane went. Yes, It could be smoke an mirrors.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm wondering why the victims families are saying the Malaysian government is lying to them?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My theory is that Steven Spielberg took flight MH370 all to promote a remake of the original movie
"Close Encounters of the Third Kind"

So we're not going to get the plane or passengers back until after the film hits theaters because this all very top secret stuff and no one wants to leak a spoiler right?

Or it just crashed into the ocean--- either way...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

I saw this interview as well. Actually, I believe she was on a couple of times. To me, they put her on to fill the time as she didn't have much to say except that she doesn't believe her husband or bf is dead. And CNN is trying to fill their air time with this story. I don't know how many times they have to show their correspondents in the dang flight simulator, but that is another thing.

I also saw some footage of some Chinese families just wailing
Not an interview but just the footage. It was hard to watch.

I am actually glad that they aren't trying to stick cameras in their faces constantly though. Again, to another's point, maybe its only what we are seeing here in the West.
edit on 19-3-2014 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here's a possible scenario with a good outcome: The pilot took this plane as political protest against the Malaysian government. He is holding the passengers hostage at a 'secret' location, feeding them with the tonnes of mangosteen that was onboard. Soon, the pilot and who he is working with will make their demands. This could be for the current Malaysian government in power to step down.

The administration has already lost most of its trust with its citizens through this incident. The pilot is related to and a strong supporter of the opposition leader. Could this be a politically motivated hijacking and not necessarily terrorism? There would be tremendous international pressure to meet the hijacker's demands.
edit on 19-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

CCKP72
reply to post by Kukri

I don't know how many times they have to show their correspondents in the dang flight simulator, but that is another thing.

How irritating was that! And going on about deleted data. Needlessto say the mute button was enabled mighty quick and the channel changed after 20minutes of blather.

Back on topic. I guess Chinese and Malay women bawling doesn't make for "newstainment" not that you'd need a translator.

top topics

join