It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Needs Bounty Hunters- If you owe, read this-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The IRS is wanting to use Bounty Hunters to collect on owed taxes. The commision for the Bounty Hunter is 25%....

This article is interesting, and if you are in a situation with your taxes, be sure to read the following source. Quote from site follows...

"The Internal Revenue Service wants to hire private collectors to hunt down tax cheats. Skeptics worry about invasion of privacy, high cost and overly aggressive tactics."

"Anybody remember the old song, �They�re Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!"?

Seems as if the IRS cannot collect on some 13 billion owed by indivuals...the staff is incapable of recovery? Wow....IRS Bounty Hunter...The next hit on primetime.

If you owe taxes, now is the time to put in an offer of compromise.

www.nteu10.org...

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Journey]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
After years of going soft on taxpayers and not aggressively collecting, they are to a point where nobody wants to pay up. Seems to me this is both extreme ends of the spectrum and a middle ground solution is needed. I think most people don't mind paying what they might believe is a fair amount, but because of all variables in the tax code the avg. joe thinks he is getting cheated. He may be right. With all the breaks given to the upper tax brackets the avg. joe has to pick up the slack. Simplify our tax system, please!
doctorduh

new topics

join