It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So If Masons are not Evil, why toy with the "Holy" Bible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I been reading some of the defenses from some of the Mason members here regarding the belief that Masons worship Satan.

Well I dont believe all Masons are evil. Some are, but not all.

But why toy with the so called "Holy" Bible for? That kind of action seem "Unholy" in a way.

the Secret Societies out here control modern day Christianity and totally changed and edited the Bible.

Francis Bacon for example who had a hand in the modern day King James Bible, was a Mason, and added Mason Symbolism into it.

BUT WHY?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There are so many iterations of the bible, that it would be impossible for any one individual to successfully edit and control the text to a perfect extent...With that said, the only Masonic bibles i have seen are ones specifically made for members of a lodge. Some include Masonic symbolism, others don't.

It's not as bad as you think.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

can you please give examples of " masonic symbology " in the KJV ?

as a previous poster has explained - there are many English translations - using various sources :

non definitive list

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Maybe because the Bible contains within it a code or has hidden information/symbolic meanings that only the Masons or similar groups are privy to?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.csicop.org...

edit on 18-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

How have masons changed the Bible?

If you are referring to a masonic Bible, it's a regular King James version with some extra pages of masonic information added. Nothing is removed or changed.

If you are referring to the KJV, Sir Frances Bacon helped translate that version, as many before and after his did with other versions. His seems to be quite popular.

Did you know that a lot of what we teach comes from the Bible?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

knightsofhonor
Francis Bacon for example who had a hand in the modern day King James Bible, was a Mason, and added Mason Symbolism into it.

Can you name any one text in that Bible that wasn't in all the other Bible translations and editions of the same era?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'll give you an example of masonic symbolism in the KJB
take a very close look at my avatar

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Actually, that is from the Templars. I am not familiar with that as anything masonic. Do you have some form of reference?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

read some Eliphas levi i recommend transcendental Magic broaden you're horizon

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is one of those threads where the OPér would mature a little if he/she just said "Whoops, I was wrong". People have a hard time admitting that they're wrong, and I don't understand this. Researchers, scientists, and others who care about accurate data should always have the ability to correct themselves once errors are pointed out.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
ok I'll explaine it for you

take a close look at my AV

the working celtic cross was the tool the stone masons used to build the pyramids
its how they do the angles and celestial measurements and it also plumbs

the first ruler of the upper and lower egypt was menes who is also minos..
(our lord AMEN is ONE of his actual epithets, as are manistusu and manitou)
this line of rulers were the phoniecians..aryan goths who had conqured sumer, then egypt and other places around the planet

contantine was a phonecian..thats him in my AV holding the working cross up to the sky

the masons, many also knights templars like the owner of my old av, which was the percurser to old glory, which is a flag containing the cross the stars and the pyramid..they wrote the damn bible to keep the sheeps in line right from the start
and certainly weree amoungst the crew King James the gay had write the KJB for him

these phonecians are the modern royal lines of europe and the us...
all the presidents except one are realated the
coburg sachs GOTHa as in the real name if the modern british queen

side note :minos son the minotaur's name was aster-ion..star
the phonecians were the makers of the royal purple DYE the greeks called them the blue people
this is where the term blue bloods comes from, as well as the word DYE-ity

so, they have you coming and going

archive.org...
phoenicia.org...
www.viewzone.com...

read em and weep

edit on Tueam3b20143America/Chicago51 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tueam3b20143America/Chicago23 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tueam3b20143America/Chicago22 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

But where was the celtic cross added into the King James Bible?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Danbones
contantine was a phonecian..thats him in my AV holding the working cross up to the sky

Constantine was born in present day Serbia. His father, Constantius Chlorus, was also from the same region, as was his ancestors. They were not even remotely Phoenician in ancestry.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

go read the links
the celtic cross is only one version of the cross thats in the bible
we say to CROSS an ocean for a reason
if you look you will see that you have to kneel at the foot of the cross to take a BEARing on the north star which is in the constellation of the bear

constantine was just one of the masons that were intimate along with other phonecian popes and royalty, with the process of hiding this esoteric knowlege right in front of everyone, and they have shaped the whole deal right from day one using the bible and have hidden the truth right there in the english language with a myriad of clues

obviously the masons know this because old glory which contains the stars the cross and the pyromids and the white crown of egypt, the red crown of egypt, and the royal blue of conastantine is a masonic symbol

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have a better question: why was it necessary to post the same general thread twice?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I belong to a group called Speculative masonry. Or Freemasonry. We use symbols to teach lessons. We are a very old fraternity. Our symbols are somewhat public knowledge. I admit to not knowing everything (or much of anything), but I have not seen a celtic cross used in freemasonry. So while it may very well have been a tool used by operative masons to square their work, it's not something that I have ever come across as a symbol in speculative masonry.

If you have something that shows where I am wrong, please show that, as I love learning new things.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

His Holiness Pope Constantine I (708-715)

His Holiness the Pope Constantine I was born in Tyre, as was his predecessor. He took hold of his Apostolic mission in the month of March of the year 708. He completed what the Pope Sisinius had started in the restoration of the walls of Rome. He then concentrated especially on the religious and theological subjects and condemned the doctrine that claimed that Christ had one nature which is inadmissible to the belief of the Catholic Church.

phoenicia.org...#ixzz2wJv0flSp

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

as i said the celtic cross is one version of the cross and since i have posted the links that show that prior to your post i have to assume that you might not look if i reposted the link

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I looked at your links. What lodge are you with? That may help with my ignorance.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

When people refer to Constantine the implication is typically the 4th century Emperor who had direct input on the construction of the Bible. Constantine I, of Phoenicia, had little to no influence on The Bible's content.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join