It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the psychics regarding the missing plane ???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
No claims of any psychic ability but I'll make up a story that could be about as plausible as anything else given what I know of the situation. (Which is practially nothing besides the plane going missing and a few odd coincidences.)

The U.S. company with 20 employees was trying to sneak production equipment into China when they were flat out told NO. They paid good money to try it anyways (would be very profitable to mainstream), and that's why the passenger list was shortened from the norm. Normally you don't need 20 of the top people from a project just for a conference, they were being sent to setup and supervise while providing training.

However somebody caught wind of the company was doing. Rather than make a big fuss, the nature of the equipment is considered top secret enough to keep on the down-low. (Quantum computing NSA type stuff.) They didn't want yet another "Snowden situation" given how things have been going. A rendition operation was put into place. Burma and Nepal were found agreeable.

So the plane is forced down in Burma. ("Successful" and survivable landings can be even less than lowest rated for an aircraft, if you don't mind overshooting the runway and not worrying about it ever taking off again.) The landing site is a straight stretch of raised road out in the middle of some fairly rural rice fields. Military people were in place to rush people and material from the site after the force-down. After everything is cleared, the plane was then destroyed and removed from site.

Most people from the flight are still alive, but they're not what you'd call free to go about their business.

Again I don't claim any psychic ability, so there's nothing too this other than a bit of creative writing. However it would make a good plot outline for the start of an action-thriller novel.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

UnBreakable
reply to post by Darkblade71

Kinda like when Sylvia Browne told those parents of the Cleveland girl she was dead. A decade later she was found alive as a sex-slave living in a guys basement. Frauds all, until proven otherwise. Funny how not one supposed psychic has taken James Randi's million dollar challenge.

edit on 18-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately, you're correct about Silvia Browne. I won't go so far as to call her a fraud though. She was however, obviously incorrect.

On James Randi, I know him very well and we email each other all the time. He's a very fine fellow and I appreciate him very much. Now, you're absolutely incorrect in stating that no one has taken his challenge, because many have tried but, have been unsuccessful. However, they have tried. Now, the rules are that you have to have some media presence behind you to take the challenge.

Have you ever seen the pre screen and/or application for Randi's challenge? Oh my Stars 😱, it's nucking futs!!!
edit on 3/18/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
lots of good replies.

I have a coupe of theories but they are just guesses.

1/ I don't think the plane was taken for a future terrorist event. there are plenty of cargo planes around which doesn't leave you with the problem of 239 passangers. so I rule that out.

2/ I believe some governments know exactly what happened and where it is. the reason we don't know is that the truth may start conflict that cant be stopped. the tension between the U.S, china and Russia is at a high not seen since the Cuban conflict.

3/ whatever did happen..no one on board knew it was happening over those hours. look at the communication from the hijacked plane on 9/11. phone calls...messages...and there would have to be a way for even the flight crew to contact someone somewhere other than from the cockpit. they were either unconscious or already gone.

Got a feeling we will never know because it will never be found. some government/agency somewhere knows exactly what happened and are either negotiating or scrambling to crack to the technology if the plane was somehow rendered useless and controlled from the ground.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't consider myself a psychic but I keep thinking Madagascar Island. If it shows up there, remember I called it!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

favouriteslave
I don't consider myself a psychic but I keep thinking Madagascar Island. If it shows up there, remember I called it!

Escape to Mada.......

Damn penguins.

I couldn't resist!

If you are correct...stars be a comin'

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

i have met many massively accurate psychics that would blow your socks off if you met them , but if youre a sceptic you will close your mind to it regardless.

a problem with the MH370 search and any other events where psychics try to help is they cant get any prick to listen or cant get contact details for the people in charge.

There are many psychics that have ongoing relationships in police investigations but its not publicised to prevent defence lawyers from using it to weaken a prosecution case.

Your sceptical opinion is based on inaccurate information friend.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1

UnBreakable

Kinda like when Sylvia Browne told those parents of the Cleveland girl she was dead. A decade later she was found alive as a sex-slave living in a guys basement. Frauds all, until proven otherwise. Funny how not one supposed psychic has taken James Randi's million dollar challenge.

Unfortunately, you're correct about Silvia Browne. I won't go so far as to call her a fraud though. She was however, obviously incorrect.

On James Randi, I know him very well and we email each other all the time. He's a very fine fellow and I appreciate him very much. Now, you're absolutely incorrect in stating that no one has taken his challenge, because many have tried but, have been unsuccessful. However, they have tried. Now, the rules are that you have to have some media presence behind you to take the challenge.

Have you ever seen the pre screen and/or application for Randi's challenge? Oh my Stars 😱, it's nucking futs!!!

Good point. I stated incorrectly no psychic has taken the challenge. Some have taken the challenge and failed. I admit I don't know all the hoops that have to be taken in order to take Randi's challenge but famous so-called psychics like Sylvia Brown and James Van Praag have shied away. Those two should have had some sort of media savvy. They would put themselves out there on various talk shows like Larry King, Montel Williams, etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

looking4rainbow

i have met many massively accurate psychics that would blow your socks off if you met them , but if youre a sceptic you will close your mind to it regardless.

a problem with the MH370 search and any other events where psychics try to help is they cant get any prick to listen or cant get contact details for the people in charge.

There are many psychics that have ongoing relationships in police investigations but its not publicised to prevent defence lawyers from using it to weaken a prosecution case.

No, it's based on situations like this, where they stay silent and can't offer any intel, and the ones who try end up being laughably wrong.

Why didn't these amazing psychics knock my socks off 7 days ago telling us where the plane is? They are frauds. Frauds can be pretty amazing too though. I've seen mentalists who can do crazy psychic stuff, all the while admitting it's all fraud.
edit on 18-3-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'd like to ask when was the last time a psychic made a prediction that was so accurate it was acknowledged? Cold cases don't count thats after the fact what did a phsychic ever do that mattered besides entertainment? Wheres the mountain of evidence and facts?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04

looking4rainbow

No, it's based on situations like this, where they stay silent and can't offer any intel, and the ones who try end up being laughably wrong.

Why didn't these amazing psychics knock my socks off 7 days ago telling us where the plane is? They are frauds. Frauds can be pretty amazing too though. I've seen mentalists who can do crazy psychic stuff, all the while admitting it's all fraud.

lol . you dont read too good

I already said that if a psychic is a source of accurate information that police do not disclose that fact . they will release to the media that " a crime was solved based on information received "

I will utilise my oxygen where i choose to mate . . .

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1

UnBreakable

Incorrect

You dont need any media presence to take challenge

He debunked that claim at last year's TAM with speakers Penn and Teller and the South park creators then speeches about debunking Mormons and Scientology was awesome.

And James mentioned liars claiming rules have changed on challenge they haven't, you contact them, do the prescreen that proves you're not some troll and are sincere, then you'll be scheduled for the test, and the claimant can request private test if they wish.

Although they do public testings at TAM also here are couple extraordinary fails

Remote Viewer debunked , failed test 2013

Balance / energy bracelet debunked test failed 2012

But I'm a member of JREF forums, there are hundreds of tests a year, all fail and all test procedures made public, the claimant has their choice on many things, but the tests are done scientifically

Psychics are "Woo" as Randi calls it the World of "Woo Woo"

Great little Ted talk on quackery and the mental illness and the scams to steal money like homeopathy, old vid at end he goes into Sylvia and Jon Edwards etc

The JREF forum folks pretty much ruined Jon Edwards by showing up at his tapings and recorded how the show was really edited and faked, then Randi helped the South park guys and they tore into him bad as "biggest douche in universe". Course Trey and Matt are members of JREF and appear at every TAM along with folks like Penn and Teller and the vids and talks are all on youtube and awesome exposing these people with mental illness who actually believe they have powers

Here is Trey and Matt from South park at TAM

Older one from 2007

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Darkblade71
reply to post by nugget1

Yes well, some of us are more delicate than others.

I guess the point is just the label of fraud is being thrown around.

Why would anyone want to say anything if they know the end result in being wrong is to be falsely accused of being a fraud?

I have given my thoughts on this and other threads as to what I think may have happened....and I never even insinuated that any of them came from a 'psychic' feeling.

So, what's your best guess as to what may have happened? Feel free to leave psychic premonitions out of the equation.

We've all made 'guesses', and maybe we're all wrong. I don't think anybody is going to ridicule us for 'guessing'.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm not a psychic but this is the last location read I got after hearing about it on the news a few days ago. I could just be picking up a buoy in the Sunda Strait making noise..but I dont think so...most are switched off over that side now.

Ro

edit on 19-3-2014 by Rosha because: more gremlins.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There are a lot of mean and arrogant people in this thread. I'm not talking about the "Psychics" either. However, I can't figure out why this is such a mystery. It never occurred to me for a second that the governments didn't know where this plane is. OF COURSE they know. If they honestly DON'T know then the scenario laid out by the "Psychic" that LightAssassin posted might look more credible.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

looking4rainbow

OccamsRazor04

looking4rainbow

lol . you dont read too good

I already said that if a psychic is a source of accurate information that police do not disclose that fact . they will release to the media that " a crime was solved based on information received "

I will utilise my oxygen where i choose to mate . . .

Ah yes and that has what to do with a psychic coming forward and posting online or other forums where a plane is? Nothing? Thought so.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Textreply to post by UnBreakable

Totally understand the skeptics on this forum, as I too question most of what I see, and all of what I hear! Having said that, there does seem to be quite a bit of Sylvia Browne bashing on here about her wrong predictions. I have to honestly say that I watched her on Montel from time to time, and did not especially like her but I do have a story about her that might interest some disbelievers. I was living in a small Texas town approx. 10 years ago where a man disappeared from a local bar and after a time, local authorities had exhausted all leads and the case became cold. Imagine my shock when I turned on Montel and the missing man's family member happened to be in the audience and asked Browne about his disappearance. She said he was dead and that they would find him in a body of water wrapped in some type of plastic, possibly garbage bags. Well, as you can imagine, I thought, "yeah right," and went on my merry way. About a month later on the 10pm nightly local news channel out of San Antonio, the breaking story was that the local man's body had been found a few milesfrom where he disappeared. After a storm, his body had surfaced, wrapped in a plastic tarp, in Cibolo Creek which is a small creek approx. 15 miles from where I lived. JUST SAYING!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

favouriteslave

I'm not psychic either. But I said it last week on a different thread and I'm sticking to it....... I say it's in Pakistan. Passengers are still alive but are now hostages. This will come out by April 1. I'm surely wrong but fun to speculate.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by scarlettO

Interesting. She was obviously right. Then this prediction cancelled out the one of the girl from Cleveland who was alive after telling the mother she was dead.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Read from this post here
and continue reading.

Dont start from the start of my thread. You all probably wont get it.

But you will from the link.
It's a possibility especially considering the twin tower connection from a different angle all together.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha
[

You say you don't have any abilities so what did you mean by you 'heard' from something that may only be a buoy on a map marked with an "X"? Just curious what you meant.

Another thing, I am super skeptic but I had a sister who passed unexpectedly a few years ago that surprised me but her thing was the spiritual 'world'.
One thing I grew up with was an ability to 'dowse' for water, an old man taught me when I was like 9.. I knew it worked but have always thought it was something scientific (He taught me to use s willow branch, not the metal rods I see people use) I thought the attraction was the same force that a tree root will go TOWARDS a water source. Case in point: I lived in a cul-de-sac and had a large palm tree removed, there was a guy from the water company saw me cutting it up and mentioned how most people think a palm tree has a small root system but in reality there are thousands of hair-like roots to pull water out of the arid desert. He said he had to replace a broken water pipe one time that was in a location like mine (a cul-de-sac) and the roots had traveled under the road, found a small leak where a pipe had rusted and slowly worked it's way into the pipe until it reached the water breaking the pipe!
That being said, it reinforced what I thought 'dowsing' was all about.
I also told another person about me being taught how to dowse when I was a child and he only said "not everyone has the ability!" and let it go at that. I grew up thinking I knew it was attraction of the tree to the water and never questioned it. Then I saw a show where they tried to de-bunk dowsing by burying plastic jars in a field and had a bunch dowsers try to find them, they all failed! I asked some old dowser why and he said "it won't work if you try to test it like that!" Don't know what he meant.
One more thing, there was a TV show where a guy claimed he could 'map dowse' and the police told him they were looking for a guy and his pickup truck that had vanished into thin air a few years before, he told them he could find him but didn't want anybody to mention his name or make a big thing about it, the police agreed. The gave him a map of the area and in a day or so he told them it (the truck and body) was in a nearby lake, they told him they completely and thoroughly checked all the places around the lake he may have driven into. He told them it wasn't near the shore and brought out the map with an X marked on it that was in the middle of the lake! He also agreed he would take them directly to it so the police got a couple scuba divers and a small boat and he stood in the bow with a dowsing rod and after awhile of directing them told them to stop,back up and he pointed down and said "he is right here!" they threw the anchor out and the divers went down and sure enough, here was the truck with the body inside! He said the anchor they dropped was in the bed of the pickup. Piecing the story together they figured he had been drinking the night he disappeared and thought he could drive across the frozen lake, it broke through the ice and that was that! They didn't think to look out in the lake as it was large and never froze enough that anyone had ever even trusted to walk across it, let alone drive out on it!
I'm not saying he had any 'special' powers or anything but the police they interviewed was astonished!
I wish I knew the name of the show and when it was aired, maybe one of you guys might have seen it? Also, it was several years ago and I might have some of the details left out.
I can't say I believe it one way or another but the police and the missing mans family sure did!
Back on topic, I wonder if it was an attempt to hijack the aircraft but they were flying too low and crashed into a mountain an one of the hundreds of islands that dot the area?
Just my 2 cents.

edit on 19-3-2014 by wulff because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join