It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Dream: Telekenisis and Astral Projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Okay, first off I have to say this was one of the coolest dreams I ever had.

It started off with myself and others in a setting where we were learning how to use telekenisis. I remember actually picking up and moving objects by thought alone. After we had practiced that for a while the instructor wanted a "volunteer" for the next exercise. (Kind of reminded me how my martial arts instructor would always "volunteer' me for things...but this is where the dream really got fun).

After volunteering I found myself just floating. At first I wasn't sure how to move but then I realized I just had to will myself in a direction and off I went. I quickly got the hang of it and wanted to go faster and faster. I soon found myself in an area where other people/beings/things were milling around. They were all beautiful with strange braided hair styles. I could tell by looking at them that most were good/benevolent while a few were not so good (but not downright evil). I avoided the later. I eventually interacted with one of these beings before waking.

When I awoke I had this crazy feeling of euphoric freedom (this is the only way to describe it). And like a kid I wanted to do it again.

I know there are people here who have tried astral projection. Is this what it's like? I'm also curious if it was the fabled grey room that I saw.

Anyway, this is the end of the brain dump. I should've posted sooner because I've forgotten a few details.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RomaSempre

Sounds like it might have been AP. Sometimes it can be difficult to distinguish between highly lucid dreams and AP. Of course, the difference between "lucid dream" and "AP" might only be a matter of degree, and not a matter of two dissimilar events.

In my limited personal experience, a sense of endlessness marks an AP, while an LD does not have the same feeling. Also interacting with intelligent entities is more AP, while an LD is usually just thought projections which neither feel nor behave "real".

But again it just might be a matter of degree, and they are actually both the same thing but of varying intensity.

What is this "grey room" supposed to be?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

You are confusing two things. One real ,the dream state, as real as that is and a thing called astral projection which is not a real thing. Cool dream though. I love the dreams where I can fly and I have them frequently enough. But once I awake from a dream I can seldom go back into it.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

interesting experience.

Astral Projection is most definitely a real phenomenon in my opinion as I and others close to me have experienced it with uncanny real world results - ie being given a message and having that message come to fruition.

I am curious if you are able to recall any other details about your surroundings (architecture, colour, materials, etc), the beings you saw and interacted with (height, skin colour, eyes, method of communications, etc) and the group that you found yourself with in the beginning (age, race, method of communication, again, etc)

More and more people are having vivid "dreams" and experiences, my self and my partner included.

On another note, I am curious of some back story to this. Do you have a history of spiritual discovery and experiences? Have you had similar dreams in the recent past? If so, when did they start, and how frequent are they?

many are too quick to dismiss what they do not understand as "not real" or "insubstantial" to their life in some way.

Apologies for the bombardment of questions but I must say that your experience is nearly parallel to experiences that we have had recently.

Please, do not hesitate to share similar things in the future.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I've had a few strange dreams like that about the telekinesis. One a few years ago that I was in a bright blue room with others and we had to lift objects with our minds, I did pretty well, then others where I did things with my mind to stop stuff from happening...one where someone was shooting through a glass window to hit us and I lifted my hand and with my mind turned the glass to gel where the bullets stuck - a sticky situation LOL. Yet another where I was hanging out with a friend in a parking lot and I lifted a car with my mind just for snits & giggles and accidentally dropped it when distracted...Suddenly I was a fugitive and I was planning to gather supplies and head into the woods above my mum's house when it was surrounded and I was trapped in a closet while two of the armed searchers debated what to do with me. One didn't want to shoot me through the closet door but the other said "We need to put these wolves down"...suddenly I remembered "Hey you can break out through the roof!"...Yeah my dreams are an adventure...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EmpathicBandit

No worries EB. I'll answer your questions as best I can.

My dreams have become more vivd as of late. The most vivd ones involve my sister who I lost some time ago to breast cancer. Whatever I am feeling when I wake usually stays with me for days.

As for this particular dream I can tell you at first there was an instructor or authority figure. He was nameless and faceless but definitely male. I don't remember actually seeing others with me but I knew they were there. I believe there was a mix of all ages and genders. (The closest I can descibe it is if you go to an all-levels karate class. There's no chairs or assigned seating and you have old, young, male & female alike). The area itself was open and I don't remember any walls.

The second part of the dream where I was chosen for a different exercise seemed like AP. I felt bodiless. The place where I ended up was also just a space without walls although I seem to remeber it being grey. I don't remember much else about the beingd there except that they had tightly braided hair arranged in odd hair styles. I remember thinking they were all beautiful. I want to say the one I interacted with was blonde but I'm not sure. I'm wondering if I was able to communicate with it via telepathy. (Having no body that could actually talk). I don't remember if it wanted anything from me or actually said anything.

Sorry for not being able to provide more details. I should've posted this Sunday morning when it was fresh in my mind.

edit on 18-3-2014 by RomaSempre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

not a worry at all, thanks for the response.

my condolences to your family's loss, i can only imagine how that must have felt.

the mixed karate class is a fantastic analogy. I have felt this also, though i was able to see their faces for a short moment. Children and a few adults of mixed age and race, in some sort of simulation room. Curiouser and Curiouser..

I would assume based on what I have dealt with that "recently" refers to the month of march for the most part, certainly since NYE. After the new moon on the 1st. I feel it pressing to tell you that these dreams are going to continue and become more vivid. listen to what they say if you can; If you wake up remembering something vividly, there is a reason for it, and it should be recorded immediately.

the blonde/silver-haired beings you are interacting with are benevolent.

Whether you have interest or belief in astrology or not, I would suggest reading up on the new moon in pisces and the full moon in virgo we just had on the 1st and 16th and search for any personal correlations..

regardless, know that you are not alone.

whomsoever hears the words shall know the truth within them.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EmpathicBandit

Thanks for your reply EB. I have some questions now but I would rather not take up space in this thread. I'll PM them to you if that's okay.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have had numerous dreams over the years about having telekinesis. It such an amazing feeling - being able to move things, open doors by just thinking about it. The dreams feel so real - I wonder what the meaning of these dreams are.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Congratulations! Don't get caught up on labels.. wether or not it was an AP or lucid dream..it was an access to another reality.

Dreams are not dreams. Each and every one of us goes out of body (obe) every night and visit other dimensions dependant on our vibration. Negative thoughts/emotions lower your vibration and send you to the lower dimensions where the nasty entities hang out. Conversely positive emotions and thoughts of pure joy lift your vibration so you can access higher dimensions and meet benevolent entity's, ETs, loved ones who have passed on, higher selves and spirit guides.

You can fly, visit other worlds, or do anything you want.. We are the most powerful things to ever exist, creating with pure thought. Imagine anything, and it will be so.

The guy with all the info on YouTube is Rich2150x

I have had many AP experiences and recently had an experience where I was being taught to use my telepathic abilities.

My belief is that we are being taught and prepared.. for what and for when..I don't know. But this is no dream..its real. I recommend you keep a pen and paper next to your bed to write down on as soon as you wake up.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

yes. many people are being conditioned to be accustomed to their inherent abilities.

i believe this is only going to increase in scale and intensity as the days carry on.

to anyone else wondering on this thread, i would refer you to my post above and suggest that you look into the astrological signs as of late. the more in tune one is, the more these movements and events will effect you, the more energy you will absorb from a full moon, the more revelation you will have from a new moon, etc, etc.

anyone who questions, has only to seek, and the answers will be given.

ask and ye shall receive, wonder and ye shall be answered.

new topics

top topics

join