It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines MH370 pilot Zaharie Shah reportedly an ‘obsessive,’ ‘fanatical’ activist f

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Malaysian detectives have now focused their investigation on the captain of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane, Zaharie Shah, a 53-year-old grandfather said to be a keen activist for the country’s opposition party.

Intelligence agencies have cleared the vast majority of passengers on flight MH370, it has been reported, and police have turned their attention on the captain, co-pilot and crew members, and engineers who had contact with the plane.

Malaysia Airlines MH370 pilot Zaharie Shah reportedly an ‘obsessive,’ ‘fanatical’ activist for opposition party

Of course every single hijacking story (or shooting or whatever) has to have a villain.. and now they have one.. the Pilot of the plane..

Is it just me or is this just starting to border on the insane? Something now is starting to take shape here, a narrative that it looks like they are throwing together as the days go on to keep people happy while they most likely at this point know EXACTLY where this thing is..

Or at least SOMEONE does... (My opinion of course)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

So basically "pilot Error" in a new jacket is where this is going but why? For what?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have a question, if the passenger cell phones are still "on" and ringing , why can't they ping them and get a location? ....

i an not very tech savvy ... So forgive me if it's impossible

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Now we know that if you are obsessive or fanatical, you can pilot a plane with 200 over passengers, but don't think of being a passenger and bringing baby milk.

You could be labeled a terrorist...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

A national TV show (on a very government-friendly tv station) in Australia has been pushing this since day 3 when concern for the pilots (and passengers) well-being should have been top-most in people's minds and on the flimsiest of pretexts - that they had girls in the cockpit and smoked or something.

Since day 3.

IMHO, this pilot stuff has been manufactured and is a beat-up.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
I have a question, if the passenger cell phones are still "on" and ringing , why can't they ping them and get a location? ....

They can and have.

They also have all the satellite data too.

They know exactly where that plane is.

They must get all the political and economic "correctness" down pat before they tell us their story.

Whatever the "final" version made public will not be what really happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

xuenchen

LightningStrikesHere

They can and have.

They also have all the satellite data too.

They know exactly where that plane is.

They must get all the political and economic "correctness" down pat before they tell us their story.

Whatever the "final" version made public will not be what really happened.

The last time I flew just this past summer, Canada Airways made me turn off my cell phone. If the passengers were deprived of Oxygen and passed out while their cell phones were off, there's no way to ping them. Maybe it's a Stephen King movie being replayed? Wasn't that Tommyknockers or something like that?

Anyway, deprive them of oxygen, they pass out, no cell phones are on, land in the ocean or whatever friendly to the pilot airspace will welcome them. The plane could have been flown under radar, it has happened. Or it could be a new "Bermuda Triangle"?

But man, that Canadian stewardess was tough. She made sure no cell phones were on.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Flight 370 pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah has close ties with Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim, who has been fighting a charge of sodomy. Hours before boarding the flight, Zaharie turned up at the Court of Appeal in the country's new administrative capital, Putrajaya, for a hearing at which Anwar was sentenced to five years in prison. The opposition is appealing Anwar's prison sentence.

Speaking to USA TODAY, a close friend of Zaharie, Peter Chong, said Zaharie does support the opposition but that the reports that he may have had a role in diverting the plane were "not true."
www.usatoday.com...

Apparently, hours before getting on his plane, the pilot was in court supporting his "friend" who was sentenced at that hearing to 5 years in prison for sodomy. I'm thinking this might be a legit angle on what actually happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Splodge

Is that on channel 7? I noticed that too it was pushed from then i thought it was a bit strange, at that point it could have been anything but they were pushing that.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Someone on reddit posted a link to the pilot's YouTube account yesterday but I can't find the link. From what I could tell he was a regular guy interested in aviation and funny prank videos... Doesn't look to me like an extremist. Maybe a prankster !

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
So hes an activist? Just like he was the ladies man, that took them to the cockpit for "fun" last week?
Sorry not buying it anymore, Ill wait for the truth or the wreckage.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Psy-op, co-intel bad attempt.... Speculation!

There is only one question and nothing more: WHERE IS THE PLANE?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Geez, not everything must have a political motive. I think, based on my opinion, that the plane was not hijacked, but could probably be taken by an ET craft. The many stories that came up so far to explain why it went missing could be cover-up stories.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Here's the youtube channel of the supposed hijacker pilot.

www.youtube.com...

People in his comment sections who I'm assuming have been followers of his for a while are shocked to say the least and have described him as a father, grandfather, & husband who is well loved by everyone. He seems pretty legit to me but you can only judge so much by a few videos.

This doesn't seem right to me but who knows.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

WarminIndy

The last time I flew just this past summer, Canada Airways made me turn off my cell phone. If the passengers were deprived of Oxygen and passed out while their cell phones were off, there's no way to ping them. Maybe it's a Stephen King movie being replayed? Wasn't that Tommyknockers or something like that?

This is not exactly true.. They can record your conversations when the phone is off. I am sure for 911 sake or NSA they can probably track also.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
right so now it is a dodgey pilot...meh this garbage being spewn gets worse by the day

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

AreUKiddingMe
Flight 370 pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah has close ties with Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim, who has been fighting a charge of sodomy. Hours before boarding the flight, Zaharie turned up at the Court of Appeal in the country's new administrative capital, Putrajaya, for a hearing at which Anwar was sentenced to five years in prison. The opposition is appealing Anwar's prison sentence.

Speaking to USA TODAY, a close friend of Zaharie, Peter Chong, said Zaharie does support the opposition but that the reports that he may have had a role in diverting the plane were "not true."
www.usatoday.com...

Apparently, hours before getting on his plane, the pilot was in court supporting his "friend" who was sentenced at that hearing to 5 years in prison for sodomy. I'm thinking this might be a legit angle on what actually happened.

I am quoting that so it does not get lost in the posts and take this point home.

A simple story, made complicated by old ways of thinking.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
There are 2 or 3 examples of airline pilots seemingly committing suicide in the last 20 years.
There are also 2 or 3 examples of large planes being stolen by ground staff/flight crew and never been found.

Given the above it would be quite reasonable to suspect Pilot/Flight crew involvement as transponders being turned off are present in all above examples.

If someone chose to steal/subvert MH370 they seem to have planned everything perfectly except overlooking the fact that 239 people missing means this plane is now possibly the "hottest" object on the planet .

If terrorist/state/bond villain organisation why take this plane when you could take the same plane from an African cargo flight with little or no news coverage and not have to dodge all the surveillance assets during whatever you are using it for?

My guess is the person/s responsible could only get access to this flight and had no intention of hiding/re-using the plane i.e likely suicide.

edit on 17-3-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
IMO..... Very strange and I believe things are going on "behind the scenes" here.......

I doubt UFO's from other threads......
I doubt suicide or deranged Pilot........ (Suicidal would have dived vertically downward surely?)
Obviously catastrophic failure didn't occur as plane was "controlled".....

I DO think that the passengers on board (some of them) are key and critical to this.....

Did USA organise this aircraft 'diverted' to Diego Garcia.......TO EXTRACT info or data from passengers and then later 'dump' the aircraft in the Indian Ocean and claim 'accident?'
It is within range and obviously satisfies all the "missing" satellite pings/contact and visuals associated with going northwards to India, Pakistan etc etc.

Surely any unknown object in Pakistani, Indian airspace would have caused mayhem up there.......

Flying at 5,000 ft to avoid radar would have seriously reduced the range of the 777.

Unless, the aircraft has flown north back into Chinese air space for some reason...? The 777 could have tracked north again very easily and made it to Chinese airspace relatively quickly.
ALSO, The Chinese authorities were posting sat pics from 'east' of its initial course which are in total opposition to the now agreed 'westerly' direction.

BUT why.....?

I think there is a little USA vs China going on here....... No guided missile 'plane bombs' or dis-affected Al-Queda (if that actually exists?)

PDUK

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

minkmouse
reply to post by vkey08

So basically "pilot Error" in a new jacket is where this is going but why? For what?

The more of this sort of thing I read the more suspicious i become. When the phones rang that means they must have been near a transmitter. All modern phones have tracking devices in them so the NSA should have been able to locate the transmitter very quickly. What phone spying resources has the NSA volunteered to use to help in the search???? to identify the location of the transmitter. I have heard absolutely nothing from them WHY ????

What have they done to help in the search??? Has the US used it milirary technology to take over the plane? is that why the plane continued to download engine performance data so the new controllers make sure the plane gets to the desitination they have in mind for it??

Think about it and decide for yourself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join