It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a friendly hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I've been lurking in the background on ATS for a few years now and I've finally decided to join the brilliant community that I've observed for a long time.

The reason I've decided to plunge myself into the community is that now I'm traveling. I'm an English man but I'm currently wandering about Australia and plan to head into Asia at some point in the future but I've decided to let the dust settle on the missing plane at the minute before I head up that way.

Instead of just leaving this as an introduction, I'd like to ask a question. What place have you traveled to that has always stuck with you? (culture/landscape ect )

edit on 16-3-2014 by Nodwander because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nodwander

Welcome Englishman. Where do you hail from ? Becoming a mum at a young age sort of put the ki bosh on travel plans. But you never know in the future. Good luck down under.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hi! I'm from a city in the midlands called leicester.
I'm sure that having children comes with many more great experiences then traveling! You never know, you could be setting off on your own traveling experience soon, just have to delay it until the children are grown up and have left the "nest"

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Hello and welcome!! I'm giving away flags today, so please have one!

I'm not well traveled, but I have been to Italy, Germany and Spain. I think all of them fascinated me one way or another, but I think Italy was my favorite.

Spain was a bit too much like home, Germany, they were really friendly, but it was a bit 'dull', but Italy was beautiful. People very fiery! I like fiery.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Nodwander and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

new topics

top topics

join