It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channellers are Fakes (tell us where the missing Malaysian plane is?)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wheres all these so called new age channellers to tell us where the missing Malaysian plane is? We don't hear a peep out of them when something big like the Malaysian plane missing happens. Why cant they get in contact with their Alien pals and ask them where the plane is?

The answer is because they are fakes, i say again all Channellers are fakes.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Just for the sake of argument, how would they do that? Channelers "channel spirits" from the "Other Side," right? (In theory, that's their schtick.) That assumes those spirits know something about this disappearing airplane. Who says they do and why would they? If all the ATS conspiracy theorists are correct, the airplane has landed on some place like Diego Garcia and all the passengers and crew are prisoners. It's an assumption to say they are dead. And even if they were who says they have the presence of mind to go seek a "controller" (The Other Side equivalent of a channeler, handles comm on the other end) just to tell their loved ones, "Hey, I'm still alive!"

Perhaps they're very happy. If you awoke from a bad dream, would your first thought be to go tell the dream you're awake now? That wouldn't make much sense.

If you want to take off on channelers, pick another venue. Really. This one is full of your assumptions, none of which are proven in the first place.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No #.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

They are channel surfing.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I did post a channeled message about the plane on the Aliens and UFOs forum.

All I got in response was nastiness and insults.

So that probably answers your question as to why folks rarely post this information.

Link to my post on Aliens & UFOs

I'd love to know what you think if you can be courteous and civil. Otherwise, please don't reply - I've had enough hysteria for now.
edit on 15-3-2014 by antoinemarionette because: word missing

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Channeling, dowsing, and the plethora of other psychic "powers" are made up bull.

It's amazing in this day and age we still have gullible people falling for these scam artist who claim to have psychic powers.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I didn't realise that when you die you instantly become aware of everything going on everywhere. Who knew.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

I include in quote your channelled message. So when will NESARA law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders, why hasn't this happened yet? what are the Ets waiting for?

You may also have heard about the airliner which vanished in Malaysia. Flight 370 was just off the eastern coast over shallow water when it wavered in the air then suddenly dropped from 35,000 feet to 0 and disappeared. At the same time, radar showed a “plane” which suddenly accelerated to 4 or 5 times the speed of any other craft, hovered in one place, then suddenly vanished from the radar screen, seconds before the airliner also disappeared.

I am very pleased to tell you all that the passengers and crew of the airliner are safe and happy in a secret location. There were several ships in the area, and the maneuver was carried out effortlessly. It is very serendipitous that the airplane carried a large number of Lightworkers from many countries who are delighted and very enthusiastic about the proposal we have made to them, that they be used as “hostages” to expedite the following demands:

Their release will be contingent upon an immediate global agreement that all countries now in possession of any weapons of mass destruction relinquish them to be evaporated forthwith.

1. NESARA law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted. We anticipate that President Barack Obama will be first signatory on the document.

2. There will be declared a Global Celebration of Peace for every person on the planet, regardless of race, religion or nationality, to be marked by one month of singing, dancing and public performances in every village, town, and city on Earth. All expenses are to be underwritten with the funds which would have been allocated for military expenditures.

3. All military personnel will be paid full salary for three months after they turn in all weapons and uniforms and return to rebuild their own families and communities. After that, no expenditure by any individual or nation will be permitted for any military activity or equipment whatsoever. This will free governing bodies to use their resources for infrastructure, water and sanitary systems, sustainable agriculture, and educational and social programs to elevate the conditions for all their citizens.

The people of Planet Earth can also look forward to the sharing of the technology behind the propulsion system for the marvelous space craft they will soon observe over all the major cities of the world. We wish for them to become familiar and comfortable with our presence, which they will soon associate with freedom, good times, free energy, and global prosperity.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Well, after seeing your post, Im glad more don't buy into "channelers"

From the other thread.

You may also have heard about the airliner which vanished in Malaysia. Flight 370 was just off the eastern coast over shallow water when it wavered in the air then suddenly dropped from 35,000 feet to 0 and disappeared. At the same time, radar showed a “plane” which suddenly accelerated to 4 or 5 times the speed of any other craft, hovered in one place, then suddenly vanished from the radar screen, seconds before the airliner also disappeared.

Just as bad as the bottom feeders that show up on missing person cases with False hope and leads for family mourning.
edit on 15-3-2014 by benrl because: truncated post due to other posting it as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am certainly not sticking up for channelers, nor suggesting I even believe in such things, however, I will say that in order for someone to "channel" something with accurate information, it requires you know the entity in question to begin with, to include their abilities, their physical attributes, and all things they can know, not to mention all external laws governing such things.
whats to say someone channels something that can view earth that way? maybe they view it in the same way we would view a completely distant planet and we are simply talking on the phone with someone far away...we couldn't help them find some missing alien aircraft that got lost on their planet, nor they could us..that is just one consisderation of limitations.

Also, perhaps there isn't a desire for them to be found by the people on the craft themselves, or etc etc etc.
Basically, I think the way many channelers suggest they work and have any degree of accuracy is a very local and personally relevant situation...aka, help me with my personal issue here, not find bin laden or whatnot that isn't even remotely linked to you outside of some pop story.

again, not trying to make excuses for them or anything, just pointing out a logical flaw in the debate.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

antoinemarionette

So that probably answers your question as to why folks rarely post this information.

I'd love to know what you think if you can be courteous and civil. Otherwise, please don't reply - I've had enough hysteria for now.

I think your post in the other thread reeks of hope and idealism. Sadly, I think the truth may be a bit less awesome. hope your right, but I suspect it won't be anything nearly as wonderful as that.
Still, its good to think positively until its time to accept the negative if and when it comes. I like your outlook better than mine.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

antoinemarionette

twitter.com...

Rupert Murdoch tweets that it could be in northern pakistan with bin laden, which is kind of interesting.
Those IT technicians, they were doing some speciality stuff.

IMO this is not ET related.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure what channelers do but its not a bubble gum factory on getting answers. They're either reaching their subconscious, OR, often negative entities distorting reality, though occasionally its a message from within, perhaps your own inner voice or family. Not sure. I don't intend to judge the whole thing.

As for psi, some of it comes, and some of it doesnt. When I felt a connect to a young woman who was murdered by her live in boyfriend, just prior to leaving on a bus to go back to the lower mainland to her father, I saw where she was. It was not something where I tried to see where she was, it was not something where I sent out a feeler like some RV'ers do to go somewhere. It was like other occasions, that ended up being accurate, in that I instantly saw, was pulled into it after feeling her, it was a verious serious and sad/sober feeling. And I saw her in the side of a creek/river, buried in the bank, in pieces.

I didn't know that the creek also was up behind the hospital, less familiar with that whole are. The police had come door to door for tips, and I told them, he killed her, not only was it in his eyes, but she was fine boned thin young women, about 1 1/2 miles or more from the bus station, managing a store, and that she was leaving that morning. That there was no way she wouldn't have taken a cab. That the story of her walking all that way, carrying not only luggage, but he threw into this mix a couple of huge garbage bags full of clothes. I told her that even the friends of my ex, big thugs, would have called a taxi and wimped out carrying stuff like that.

He told me that other women had told him the same thing.

I also said, as if the words just flowed out of me, that he didn't have a vehicle and she was within walking distance of their home across from the hospital.

But I didn't bother them with my vision. I shrugged it off.

The following year, after the snow melted, so this was a good year and a month or so later, they found her, buried in the bank of the creek, behind the hospital, within walking distance of their home, in pieces.

You can't force things like that. It flows when it flows.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I so agree with you !

Same goes for remote viewers...Hey Ed Dames and Remote Viewers Associates...where is Flight MH370?

Won't hold my breath for an answer though.

And the Ashtar Command?? Yeah. Okay. @@

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Um...he talked about February and March. I think Courtney Brown. Kate Perry releases this song Dark Horse or something, its yucky. The perfect storm.

Suddenly these words hit the media.

www.theguardian.com...
Nasa-funded study: industrial civilisation headed for 'irreversible collapse'?

Natural and social scientists develop new model of how 'perfect storm' of crises could unravel global system

While you just write it all off as fake, let me tell ya what I think is going on. Coding the matrix, showing the plot, all working for the elite, all releasing their gloating bits of info, to try and laugh at us while they hurt us, and all I can say is, its not fake, its agenda.

Along with, they're not off any hooks, though they laugh, they they say, where's the karma, the punishment? The 1%, seems to be doing fine, silly religious tards or love tards, you guys don't get the game!

But they don't, and its a serious thing, for they're not off any hooks. People get out of here when they leave, not so quickly for them!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity,

While you just write it all off as fake, let me tell ya what I think is going on. Coding the matrix, showing the plot, all working for the elite, all releasing their gloating bits of info, to try and laugh at us while they hurt us, and all I can say is, its not fake, its agenda.

Along with, they're not off any hooks, though they laugh, they they say, where's the karma, the punishment? The 1%, seems to be doing fine, silly religious tards or love tards, you guys don't get the game!

No offense but what are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Athlon, i will attempt to make contact with the Great Beyond to ascertain the information you seek. I'm getting something...the view is foggy but it is growing clearer and clearer all the time...Ahh, I see...that's where it is...The missing Malaysian plane is...

somewhere on this planet.

Phew, that was tiring but I hope it helps.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

antoinemarionette

Well, it's hard not to consider the Ashtar Command "channeling" not to be hysterical itself. I'm glad you were a third party in this and not directly involved. I hope you will look further into the Ashtar Command and its history, but also evaluate the veracity of this message in particular. It has made several claims, and I wonder if you see any hope of truth in them.

Do you think it is realistic, for example, that in exchange for 200 some odd hostages (despite the fact that they are Lightworkers) that the world will give up its weapons? Do you think that Vladimir Putin, for example, will say, "Da, sure OK. I'm cool with this." or mightn't he say, "No!"? I know Obama would be cool with it because he is, after all (or so I've been told) a Lightworker himself. It's those other 200 guys I'm worried about, like that Kim guy in Korea.

Do you think the world governments will subsidize a month of singing, dancing, and performances with money saved from their defense budgets? I have to tell you that I don't sing or dance, and though I don't mind a concert once in awhile, the whole thing sounds rather boring to me. Do you think there is an "opt out" provision? May I stay home and read instead?

Given that the Ashtar Command has been around since the fifties, and that the world has endured several major conflicts in the last fifty years or so during which many hundreds of thousands have died, why has the Ashtar Command not intervened prior?

When, exactly, are we going to see those spaceships in the skies?

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well let me channel.......

I don`t know.... But I think flight MH370 never even existed.....It was a knee jerk reaction to take MSM and its believers thoughts off the really important things happening round the globe at the moment. IE Crisis in Ukraine, Fukishima radiation leakage, South China Sea ETC ETC.

Well channelling finished. Ooooft a feel weak lol!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Wow! A reasonable, measured response with no name calling!

I'm shocked but thankful.

Thank you.

<<   2  3 >>

join