It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MT Keshe fears for life on the Ides of March: Releases Free Energy Technology to the World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Iranian born, MT Keshe is reportedly in fear for his life, or imprisonment by the US government. He has been in contact with Sterling Allan of PESWiki: Pure Energy Systems the past few days requesting assistance with archival of his website, and today he requested assistance in the distribution of his technology to the public. The timing of this unexpected public release of free energy technology by MT Keshe via Taiwanese cohort thickens the plot considerably.

Were the Freescale Semiconductor employees aboard Boeing 777 involved with Keshe Technology in some way ?

How far will TPTB go to suppress free energy while they murder innocents for oil ?

The following are email exchanges from PESWiki.com blog:

Assassination Plot I'm giving this coverage for the intent that if there is anything to this, the best thing to do is bring it out in the open in hopes that the exposure might help act as a deterrent. (Most all quotations are edited slightly.)

To: Sterling Allan ; *** ; ***
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:24 AM

Subject: Re: back-up KesheFoundation.com website

Dear [Sterling] Allan, Thank you. We have become aware of [an] assignation plot by US government through security services. They are going to stop the server first and then do the job quietly. Please contact *** and he will provide you with everything. You can contact our webmaster that he can give you a copy of the pages too. This group in Taiwan have been given the USB stick which we gave to their government. They say we have asked them to release the content of the USB to the world. If you can contact them and ask for a copy too. The name is *** in Taiwan.

Yours faithfully M T Keshe

USB stick given to government is released to public

Update... This just in. Instructions for download from link. In the top left of the screen, click on "Folder actions > Download"

To: Weng Fernando
Cc: jc20031212; Rick Crammond ; Deva Priya ; Vince Roncalio ; Sterling Allan ; Kerry Cassidy
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 2:36 AM

Subject: Re: Keshe Foundation: Questions from Taiwan

Dear all, Please release these documents across the web and do not keep it to yourselves, on all kf channels, youtube, twitter and so forth, under the title of the USB stick given to government is released to public or something like this. Ask all members to do so too. Now everyone has all the knowledge for food, health, motion, material power and so forth. We have finally broken the shackles of the control of science. I thank you all. My life is in serious danger and these could be the last correspondence we will exchange. But stay correct and share correct the knowledge. They have planed a long solidity imprison or assassination. This will be the will of god. I have shared all knowledge and will do as long as I am free and alive. Thank you for your all cooperation and work. We will go live with the lab work that while we can and record the process and show all.

Yours faithfully, M T Keshe -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 3:25 AM, Weng Fernando wrote:

Dear Mr. Keshe, I put the data in OneDrive, link as follows [snipped] [At least 1.64 Gb zip file]

Sorry to be late due to my slow network. Moreover, please check the data if there's missed. I get the data contains in CD disc, not the original USB stick. I am not sure the content is identical to that in the USB.

Best regards, Ray Weng 20140315 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:46:08 +0100
Subject: Re: Keshe Foundation: Questions from Taiwan
To: fernandoweng

Dear Mr Weng since we are arranged to talk next week, I request from you please if you have the USB content from your government, please release all content of USB stick on the net and send a copy to the following names on the cc list that they can do so to.

Yours faithfully M T Keshe

Mehran Keshe assassination plot; website in jeopardy; product roll-out
edit on 15-3-2014 by Kandinsky because: removed link to .rar file

edit on 15-3-2014 by hurdygurdy because: Shortened title

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Interesting, but there is a big red flag here for me.

Why would Kerry Cassidy be CC'd on the email? Unless they are referring to another Kerry Cassidy, she is the woman from Project Camelot.

I'll have to dig in to this a bit. Hopefully, this is is not connected with Benjamin Fulford or someone like that.

ETA: Apparently, Keshe is a knows BS'er. He has made claims like this before and he has never produced any groundbreaking tech.
edit on 15-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

He has made claims like this before and he has never produced any groundbreaking tech.

Damn, and I was so looking forward to plugging into a free power grid.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Kerry Cassidy does have connections and a following. If one's life were in danger she'd be a good source to align with.

As for Keshe being a hoaxer, that has yet to be proven with the release of his technology today. If he is somehow implicated with the missing Malaysian airline, then tptb are truly attempting to suppress something.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Cassidy is connected, as far as the esoteric community goes. I will grant you that.

The fact remains that it appears this Iranian scientist has made claims to have earth-shattering tech to release, but has never done so. So we have a track-record to go on here.

But I will give him the benefit of the doubt for just a moment.....what was in the downloadable file?

Have you looked at that? That's where the meat of this is.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

She made a monkey out of herself trying to defend and get released a convicted murder a while back. The details of that were here on ATS a year ago or more. She has no credibility worth a flip.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The download file [At least 1.64 Gb zip file] is found on the PESWiki blog. There's a link at the bottom of my OP. I'm not a scientist by any stretch and the information would be meaningless to me. Hopefully, the brainiacs here can shed some light.

I just like to connect dots and color outside the line.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If I was at home on my linux machine, I would consider downloading the file. But I'm at work and not even thinking of doing that.

It could be anything....a virus, a bunch of kiddee pron or it could even be a Rick Roll, but we will never know unless someone looks at it.

Until we find out what's in there, we can assume this is bunk.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

She's an American with an international voice and a website, as far as I know. If you suspect an assassination plot on your life, the best defense would be to get the word out by any means possible. With that knowledge, a "suicide" or convenient accident like the bankers seem to be having these days, would come into question as foul play.

For the record, Keshe does state in his email he believes the assassination plot on his life is "the will of God". I feel for him.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

And you may be right but please keep me informed if you find out the contents of the files.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm interested in knowing as well, i am on a work pc at the moment though so cannot look at it.
May have a gander after work with my linux vm

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Is this in any way connected to the malaysia flight 370?

also.... what good is this pdf to someone who is not a scientist, how can it be verified or validated?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

combatmaster

Is this in any way connected to the malaysia flight 370?

also.... what good is this pdf to someone who is not a scientist, how can it be verified or validated?

email it to every university that has a decent science faculty in your area.
edit on 15/3/14 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

I don't know if this is connected to the missing Malaysain flight but the timing is suspicious to me as well as the 20 Freescale Semiconductor employees who were on the plane, perhaps involved with similar technology, and who were in the process of applying for a patent.

Is it possible they were attempting to patent Keshe's Technology ?

Back in 2012, MT Keshe reportedly offered his technology via flashdrive to every government worldwide. The stipulation by Keshe was the information was accessible to every country, essentially leveling the playing field, with the ultimate goal of creating world peace.

Today, he reportedly released his technology to everyone and anyone in the world...

Why would he do this if not to prevent the technology from being stolen, and/or suppressed.

The Keshe Foundation consists of people from all over the world, trying to implement world peace by bringing new technology to mankind. You can be part of the foundation too !
Rules:
* Ir. Mehran Tavakoli Keshe is not an employee of any other company and is not under contract to any commercial organization or government.
* The Foundation is not owned by, has no links to, is not dependent on and is not a subsidiary of any commercial organization or company. No exclusive representation(s) or exclusivities have been granted to any third parties to promote Keshe technologies. * No ownership of intellectual rights is transferred to third parties.
* Third parties cannot represent, bind or sign for Stichting the Keshe Foundation or for Keshe Technologies.
* Only licenses, NDA's, MOU's, pre-agreements or agreements duly signed in person by M.T. Keshe, the Director of Stichting the Keshe Foundation, are valid.
* Agreements or documents signed by other persons are to be considered void and not legally binding. No negotiations will be handled by intermediaries or third party agencies.
* All questions about the intellectual rights, grant of licenses, validity of documents or any other legal aspects related to the Keshe Foundation and Keshe Technologies must be sent to [email protected], and not to any other email address.

The Keshe Foundation Structure

edit on 15-3-2014 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

In the US there exist a patent you can be granted, that instantly Classifies it as a National security matter, only usable or view-able by people of a certain clearance.

So an inventor can submit something, than get a visit from the gov saying sorry, you ever mention it your going to jail. They tend to use it for "weapon" tech that gets developed, or anything that "has the national interest".

Called the Invention Security Act.

The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 made such patent secrecy permanent, though the order to suppress any invention must be renewed each year (except during periods of declared war or national emergency). Under this Act, defense agencies provide the PTO with a classified list of sensitive technologies in the form of the "Patent Security Category Review List" (PSCRL). The decision to classify new inventions under this act is made by "defense agencies" as defined by the President. Generally, these agencies include the Army, Navy, Air Force, National Security Agency (NSA), Department of Energy, and NASA, but even the Justice Department has played this role.

SO with that being said, THE US ACTIVELY suppress tech it citizens make, SO this man presents a problem, he is not a citizen and hes giving away his stuff...

I wonder if there's any truth to his invention, Im downloading it now to take a peak.

Suppressed tech is a bit of a hobby of mine.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I am always blown away by this, its absolutely ridiculous. And you want to know why physics has not gone beyond the standard model and we have not discovered a unifying force. Because those things are detrimental to the control of the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Censorship is abhorrent to a free society, Censorship of science?

That is just about the worse kind, and hinders the progress of all.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

i was gonna risk the file from one drive, curiosity is killing me until the part where it wanted me to sign up to DL the file. feeling its all a bit suspect at present, why wouldn't this guy put the file on his website ??? it is certainly still working presently. and only thing i could find on site was buy this book and that book blah blah blah.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Though question, how would that apply to patent laws in other countries. Say canada (where i live), i know that far reaching control structure and all, but our patent laws arent the same. dont think there is a secrecy law here. Unsure of this information though.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerThe1st

Its simply a skydrive windows file, anyone with win 8 should be able to download it using your computer log in, its part of windows CLoud services.

I could put a file up and give you guys a link the same way, its becoming more used as people upgrade their pc to win 8.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join