It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News. Flight MH370. Intelligence Correspondent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm half-watching Fox News while I'm mostly immersed in what I'm doing on the internet, and I see something interesting. Catherine Herridge (Fox News Intelligence Correspondent) is giving out the latest scoop on what's known about Flight MH370. Why is the Intelligence Correspondent giving out the latest information on the disappearance of Flight MH370? Does this strike anyone else as odd? Am I missing something? This thread is pure speculation (that's why I placed it here), but I'm interested in knowing what you think about it. Why is this suddenly an Intelligence situation? The only thing I can think about is terrorism, but that's mostly been ruled out.
edit on bTue, 11 Mar 2014 21:31:46 -0500pm69America/Chicago3pmTuesday11America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Perhaps they've assigned a new category since all the NSA stuff???

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Lol. Yeah, I think that that was definitely enough to tip the scales.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Because 20 passengers were contracted for a DoD job by Freescale Semiconductors to design cloak technology.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps they were successful.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Yeah, I saw that thread as well. But the only thing is that they're not mentioning that angle on Fox News. Weird.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not that weird actually. If I've learned anything from analyzing the news via ATS, is that its better to cloak a false flag through countless contradicting false stories. Not unlike court when two criminals incriminate the other but their stories are so different neither can be believed so the charges are dropped.

Create a bunch of stories of lies, truths and half-truths. Do the Hokie Pokie and turn yourself about, that's what it's all about.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Intelligent correspondent at Fox News?!!...

Sorry, had to do it

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

kanbanozaurus
Intelligent correspondent at Fox News?!!...

Sorry, had to do it

Sure, why not? There are probably more government spooks at FOX than any other station. Not saying they're not at the others but you know....path of least resistance and all that.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I think that they're everywhere. Not trying to defend watching Fox News, but sometimes I just have to watch some type of MSM. Throw a dart.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think something is definitely up.... whether an "invisible cloak" weapon or a "disentigrating laser" weapon... Something is definitely up to no good.

AND... maybe it's a big distraction to something bigger going on right in front of our eyes...
edit on 11-3-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Could be a distraction. But how distracted can you be when you have Google, and the WWW at your fingertips? I guess most people would be distracted. Everyone except for us.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
Because 20 passengers were contracted for a DoD job by Freescale Semiconductors to design cloak technology.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps they were successful.

Perhaps! If anything, at least freescale.com confirms they indeed lost 20 employees and their type of work.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

There is a part of me that sees this...

"How are we going to cover up this one?"

"Bob?, You handled the TWA 800, how would you do it?"

"Hell, I don't know, these are one time scenarios!"

"Well, what are we going to say?"

"I know!"
"Who the hell let him into the room!"

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

And someone in the background says in a weird surfer-dude accent, "Excellent..."

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

I think that they're everywhere. Not trying to defend watching Fox News, but sometimes I just have to watch some type of MSM. Throw a dart.

I'm exactly the same way. I'm not prejudiced, I hate them all equally.

I watch just to see what BS they're feeding the masses. Then I like to engage in small convo's just to see how effective their disinformation campaign is.

I do the same here but sometimes on here I get feisty and poke the bear.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The actual reason I watch Fox News, is because someone in this household (who shall remain nameless), started putting on Fox News after years of watching boring PBS. Now the knob is stuck on that channel.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

They already know where it is. Remember we're all watching a show.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Ding ding ding!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

True dat.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Fox News Intelligence Correspondent

I'm sorry but I couldn't get past the above oxymoronic quote above.

started putting on Fox News after years of watching boring PBS. Now the knob is stuck on that channel.

Is that a joke/ If not, how old is your TV???
edit on 3/12/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join