It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author Warns of Racist Movement in Israel Looking for ‘Right to Kill Non-Jewish Children’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Author and syndicated columnist Allan Brownfeld, speaking at Institute for Research’s Middle East Policy conference on Friday, warned the audience of the rise of “racism” in Israel against non-Jews. He said that there is a popular movement in Israel which takes its cues from a popular book, “financed by the Israeli government,” arguing for the right of Jews to kill non-Jews. Brownfeld added that this extremism dates back to early 19th Century Europe.

“In Israel itself, there is a growth of racism,” Brownfeld began. “There is a growth of religious extremism.

“The book, The King’s Torah, was a best seller,” He continued. “This is a book that said Jews and non-Jews are basically different in nature. Jews are much closer or to God than non-Jews who are referred to as uncompassionate."

www.mediaite.com...

Can anybody confirm if this book, "The King's Torah", that is promoting this idea is actually financed by the Israelli government? If the Israelli govt. is financing this hate and filth, how can we justify being allies with them.
edit on 10-3-2014 by devildogUSMC because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2014 by Crakeur because: fixed the quote tags

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

*Cough* Mein Kampf *cough*

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

here's the wiki on the author
en.wikipedia.org...

he's been arrested and/or detained repeatedly for his violent beliefs.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
One thing that needs to be considered in general, IF we are talking RELIGION and Theology.

The Jewish, RELIGION, considers the Gentile (thats any non jewish person) as clay to fuel the fires of hell.

Its part of the theology that Gentiles or goyim are SUB Human.

With that being said Remember Christianity also has things that sound extremely bad, The bible allows for slavery, all be it only for 7 years, and had strict rules on treatment, including becoming a member of the family after seven years.

Doesn't mean christians are slave holders today, though it was used as an excuse for the atrocities of Slavery in american by some, but ULTIMATELY the church preached against it.

So I am sure, that MODERN Practitioners for the most part of Judaism don't feel this way, but again I am sure some do, just like every religion has it fanatics.

ETA:
an example of this "jewish" view on Non jews that Carried over to the bible and NT, Jesus and the women at the well, the whole even the dogs get scraps from the masters table.

Thats the Gentiles, the DOGS, the Jews of the time would be the intended recipient of Jesus message, but would reject it. So hence the dogs get what the chosen rejected.

Even Jesus ascribed the Gentiles as Dogs, who would be saved by the rejection of the Chosen.
edit on 10-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah...I highly doubt this is true...and if it is? Seems to me like it could be the start of a war with Israel...and we all know what that means.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Didn't even take 1 post to drag out the old worn out standby card.. Hitler / Nazi....

Krazysh0t

*Cough* Mein Kampf *cough*

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

devildogUSMC
Can anybody confirm if this book, "The King's Torah", that is promoting this idea is actually financed by the Israelli government?

Crackeur posted info showing that the Israeli Gov't keeps arresting him.
So I would think that they wouldn't be financing him AND stopping him both at the same time.
That wouldn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

please don't point out the obvious and, possibly, crush the potential for Israel hating.

thanks

Crakeur (no c dammit)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

What? It's applicable here. What the Jews in the OP are doing is EXACTLY the same as what Hitler did. Judging a whole race as unworthy and to be held in contempt based on flimsy pretexts, then acting on that judgment violently. You get an F for fail for not realizing that.
The hypocrisy is even double since the Jews are the race that Hitler and co. persecuted.

Just because hitler and nazi analogies are widespread on the internet doesn't mean you cannot use them when they actually apply. You just have to be intelligent enough to recognize them. Next time, try using that grey matter in your head and think about the context of the analogy before you try to cite Godwin's Law.
edit on 10-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

but the op says that 1 guy wrote a book making violent suggestions. Big difference.

that's like me saying that all canadians are dope smoking adolescent morons because Justin Bieber is an adolescent moron.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

And I made a parallel to a book written by one man did I not? I don't recall condemning all of Israel for the actions in the OP.
edit on 10-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sure they would.. " By Deception Thou Shall Make War"... MOSSAD

FlyersFan

devildogUSMC
Can anybody confirm if this book, "The King's Torah", that is promoting this idea is actually financed by the Israelli government?

Crackeur posted info showing that the Israeli Gov't keeps arresting him.
So I would think that they wouldn't be financing him AND stopping him both at the same time.
That wouldn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

no, you did not but, given the OP's attempt to link the author to the Israeli gov't, the implication was there.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If they keep arresting him that means he KEEPS getting out.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm not the OP, I didn't cite the article. I cannot speak to what is in it. I read a thread, saw a blatant hypocrisy of home grown fanaticism similar to how the nazi party got its start and made a parallel. You are reading too far into my post.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

fair enough.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It wasn't my intent to link the author to the Israelli govt. It was my intent to find out if the Israelli govt. was truely financing this filth. I hope they aren't.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

devildogUSMC

“racism” in Israel against non-Jews arguing for the right of Jews to kill non-Jews.

Jews are much closer or to God than non-Jews who are referred to as uncompassionate."

Nope, no problems with that logic.

I would laugh about stuff like this in my younger days thinking surely adults can see the obvious mistake in thinking that this implies. However, as I've grown older and wiser I realized that it's only through young innocent eyes that adult human beings actually seem to know what they're doing and just how often ideas like this actually go get accepted and believed by so many.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Seeing the way Israel treats non Jewish children this book must be a best seller among members of the government. Benny must be a big fan of his works.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Well said.

Benjamin Netanyahu is very Nazi-like, IMO, and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he snuggles up in bed at night and reads this book with a smile on his stupid looking face. A lot of them see all of us non-jews as animals. I've been around enough of them to know. If the Israeli gov gets linked to this book then they should lose it all and the US should attack them immediately. This is the very definition of a "terrorist".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join