It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians fire into the air at marching Ukrainian soldiers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I felt like this footage was amazing enough to get it's own thread, but if it's not deemed worthy, please delete. However, it does show how tense the situation is, and is a good representation of both sides.

Ukrainian soldiers, who are unarmed by the way, march on the airbase at Belbek. Russian soldiers there, fire into the air to keep them from approaching. The Ukrainians, continue on, and their commander talks with the Russian commander briefly.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

Should probably paste the vid into this thread. Created a while ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

WRONG

Those aren't Russian soldiers firing into the air!

They're 'Mystery' soldiers..

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
They spoke russia!!! not russian soldiers, bull #. russian hired killed contractors are not the same thing? ha

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
That looked to dramatic .. like a movie sequence..probably concocted stuff

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ol pootie poots personal crack troops, I'm telling you guys, that's what it is.
Of course you can DENY their not russian troops, look! not russian flag, so THEY CAN'T BE RUSSIAN TROOPS!!
*Speaks russian*
"okay back to our armored vehicles...."
*Jumps in russian vehicle and drives off back to moscow*
errr...what? hmmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

maddy21
That looked to dramatic .. like a movie sequence..probably concocted stuff

It was done on purpose, by the Ukrainians, because they want their base back. I'm sure they announced they were doing this, and that's why civilians are there filming it. However, I do not think anyone thought the Russians would open fire, even if it was up into the air...as you see civilians scramble at the sound.

But, if you mean the whole thing is faked...well..I would think that if you are going to go to all that trouble, you'd want a bloodier mess than what we got in that footage.

I do realize this is ATS, where everything is questioned...that's a good thing. But, it's real...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I recently read somewhere that those unmarked soldiers walking around and taking control of certain areas are actually Crimea special defence force or some such and do speak Russian but are not Russian military. (even though they are both on the same side)

Not sure if i believe it, Just chucking it out there.
Also i understand there are Russian military and naval bases near Crimea, Hence the Russian concern.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

crazyaussi
I recently read somewhere that those unmarked soldiers walking around and taking control of certain areas are actually Crimea special defence force or some such and do speak Russian but are not Russian military. (even though they are both on the same side)

Not sure if i believe it, Just chucking it out there.
Also i understand there are Russian military and naval bases near Crimea, Hence the Russian concern.

I believe there was already a video shown here, yesterday, of a soldier who forgot to take off his ID number. The number was looked up by an ATS member, and it was shown that he was a Russian soldier. His webpage was taken down, but a cached version was still active.

Please correct me if I am wrong, though, fellow ATS members.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I think you'll have a hard time with it being real.
People will believe or want to believe what they will no matter what.

Pick a side, any side, it's there.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

starfoxxx
They spoke russia!!! not russian soldiers, bull #. russian hired killed contractors are not the same thing? ha

You make 0 sense. Please can you try to make proper sentences so that people can understand what you are saying.

new topics

top topics

join