It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho's strapped to a rock

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Sometimes when I look at the news and the things that are going on around the world I think to myself god we are a real bunch of Psycho's. I have often pondered the idea that the planet Earth is actually a high security containment unit for the galaxy's nut-jobs!

In ancient Greek mythology the Titans start war with the other Gods and when they are eventually beaten they are sent to a prison called Tartarus where they must remain, are we the Titans and is planet Earth Tartarus?

Lets think of a high security mental institution. When do you see the guards, when do they make themselves known to the inmates? Well they are always watching from a safe distance as they do their daily patrol and occasionally an inmate may see one looking down from a tower where they have a good view of everyone. The only time the guards really make themselves known is to:

1, Administer medication
2, To prevent inmates killing one another
3, To prevent dangerous inmates from escaping

For a moment lets imagine that what we call extraterrestrials are in fact the prison guards and we are the mentally sick inmates.

Medication for us might be in the form of spiritual/moral teachings given to humanity occasionally at peeks of mental insanity ie every time the inmates get really unstable a prison guard disguises themselves as an inmate and gives religious teachings.

Perhaps the prison guards have a distaste for us and really don't care if we kill one another and only would intervene if there is danger of a death percentage sufficiently high to warrant outside intervention.

The thing that would really worry the guards would be the inmates escaping, sure they are allowed to venture outside the mental institution into the garden but any attempt to climb over the wall and escape would result in immediate intervention by the guards and they may even use lethal force to prevent it.

If our planet is such an institution what is the biggest concern the prison guards have? Their biggest concern would be that we would develop the technology of space travel! Rocket technology can only ever allow us to explore the prison garden and so it is permitted but any technology which would allow real space flight and the mass transport of inmates outside the safe confines of our prison garden would require immediate intervention and confiscation of the technology by the prison guards.

Who then are the prison guards most concerned with?

The answer is rouge Inventors working in "anti gravity" technology!

Lets imagine that NASA is really a "controlled" space program which is only permitted to develop rocket technology.

The so called "men in black" are an interesting phenomena, they show great interest in the area of free energy and anti gravity technology. Inventors of such devices report being visited by these mysterious people who threaten them and there are even reports of inventors dying under mysterious circumstances and their inventions/paperwork vanishing.

These men in black are reported as being seen around UFO crash sites to cleanup the area and remove all traces of any technology. Those who were near such events are visited to insure any technological artifact is recovered, a fragment of metal, anything that would allow reverse engineering of the technology.

Who are these people, are they the military wing of our guards?

edit on 3-3-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

S & F

For taking the time to write something other than just a few lines of text.

2, To prevent inmates killing one another

If true, then I think they have failed miserably in this regard. Unless you were referring to a worldwide Nuclear conflagration or some poorly thought out/researched genetically modified organism that does us all in...?

Interesting read

ETA: I missed your edited version

edit on 3-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Have to agree with Slayer...S&F for the premise and more than the usual few lines of text.

I usually don't read these threads but you got my attention from the start.

As for your analogy...anything is possible my friend.

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So, the contactees and channelers are actually the one who is sane and the only people who can talk "normal outsider story" with the guards/aliens ?
While we kill part of our group for money, oil etc and cry in justin Beiber concert can be said as quite derange. And these people advising us about being kind hearted spiritual and raising our "awareness" to higher level. So, the contactees and channelers are the only sane and reasonable in this story ?

Seems fitting with the analogy.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

It's as good of a theory as any I suppose. But, what about children? I mean, if we were being imprisoned here why imprison the innocent? Unless.......it's a genetic defunck in our version of us that causes this madness and we were quarantined to keep that gene from spreading and this isn't a prison at all. It's an asylum.

edit on 332014 by Holographicmeat because: added

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You and I have very similar views on the subject. I for one think this "earth" is just a giant pitri dish, and we are the mold!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have to agree with your thoughts,even as out there as they may sound. I dunno if we are a race of prisoners,but definitely we are slaves. It seems "they" allow us to create ways to destroy ourselves,but step in just enough to keep us around. Who knows why. We could,or they could,nuke us at anytime. Must be a good reason to keep the threat around,yet keep it from happening. Rule us with fear and divine promises for some unknown gain.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes as I said they may not care if we kill each other but they might have a death rate percentage that would require immediate intervention in the same way that if a country has some internal struggle we let them deal with it but if it gets really out of hand there is an international intervention. Sometimes we just let them kill each other because we say well they are only dirt bags anyway.

they might have a similar attitude towards us!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Holographicmeat
reply to post by LUXUS

It's as good of a theory as any I suppose. But, what about children? I mean, if we were being imprisoned here why imprison the innocent? Unless.......it's a genetic defunck in our version of us that causes this madness and we were quarantined to keep that gene from spreading and this isn't a prison at all. It's an asylum.

You could look at it like this, a lion is a lion, one day that cute little cub would rip you head off in a heartbeat. So you could say we are genetically predisposed or (which to me is more realistic) it could be that we all have one thing in common, a soul that is destructive and has done destructive things in other incarnations. Maybe when these destructive souls reincarnate they are sent to a place such as our planet.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Ok . But I was born here not sent here. Everybody who is here was born here not sent here. FAILURE.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Holographicmeat
reply to post by LUXUS

I'm sorry but didn't you start out as a child on this planet? How did you go from innocent child to adult inmate on a prison planet?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by LUXUS

Ok . But I was born here not sent here. Everybody who is here was born here not sent here. FAILURE.

The only failure was yours to read!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Holographicmeat
reply to post by LUXUS

I'm sorry but didn't you start out as a child on this planet? How did you go from innocent child to adult inmate on a prison planet?

Did you read what I said about how a lion cub grows into a lion, maybe we are seen as genetically predisposed to violence

or

Maybe your crime was committed in previous incarnations on other worlds, which is why I talked about the titans in my OP

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

AccessDenied
I have to agree with your thoughts,even as out there as they may sound. I dunno if we are a race of prisoners,but definitely we are slaves. It seems "they" allow us to create ways to destroy ourselves,but step in just enough to keep us around. Who knows why. We could,or they could,nuke us at anytime. Must be a good reason to keep the threat around,yet keep it from happening. Rule us with fear and divine promises for some unknown gain.

A few points:
First define dunno because I'm not familiar with that word.
Second who are you a slave to and how can we be their slaves when we never show up for work (what ever it might be that you think we are doing for them)
The violence we exhibit is a left over instinctual behavior from our evolution from ape to man. Same as our hair left over ape DNA.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Really? Ok sorry. I wasn't born here my mistake. My parents told me I was and silly me I believed them . Thank you so very very much for enlightening me to the truth. I'm calling my father right now to chew him out for not telling me. And later today I'm going to have to tell my children the truth and I just hope they are understanding and realize I never meant to lie to them.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

AccessDenied

A few points:
First define dunno because I'm not familiar with that word.
Second who are you a slave to and how can we be their slaves when we never show up for work (what ever it might be that you think we are doing for them)
The violence we exhibit is a left over instinctual behavior from our evolution from ape to man. Same as our hair left over ape DNA.

Who said anything about being slaves and doing things for them?

Do our prisoners do stuff for us or do we just lock them up and keep an eye on them?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Oh well if I were psychic maybe I would have known about the lion theory but I was replying to the post before the lion one where no lions are mentioned.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by LUXUS

Really? Ok sorry. I wasn't born here my mistake. My parents told me I was and silly me I believed them . Thank you so very very much for enlightening me to the truth. I'm calling my father right now to chew him out for not telling me. And later today I'm going to have to tell my children the truth and I just hope they are understanding and realize I never meant to lie to them.

Oh god your comprehension skills are not very good are they!

where did I say you were not born here....it's ok think of something simpler and the headache will go away

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

This post was not to you it was to the lady in the water. Geez you're so eager to argue with me that you're replying to posts I wrote to other people. The lady in the water did say we were slaves.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

If I'm born here as an innocent child which we both agree I was how can this planet be a high security mental institute?
Good bye your impossible to talk to.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join