It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO...how many Gaddafi doubles did NATO actually kill?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Fact: Massive demonstrations against NATO and NTC by the Libyan people were being prepared, unified counter-attack, uprising had already started on 14th of October.

Just days after Hilary came and said she wanted Gaddafi dead, ‘he’ got killed.

Not just him, his sons and every high-official person they could remember of ‘got killed on the same day IN SIRTE’, although it is known that Gaddafi and his sons were leading different brigades at different fronts around Libya. (note: Libya is the size of 1/3 of Europe, and Sirte is just one small town which was for months under siege)

Apparently Gaddafi’s daughter Aisha says he is still alive.

Apparently Gaddafi has 12 doubles.

QUESTION: HOW MANY OF GADDAFI’S DOUBLES DID THEY ACTUALLY KILL?

The official dead body of Gaddafi WAS A SYNTHETIC MODEL - the one shown around every news network around the World (watch the first video below).

That leaves the question: IS GADDAFI STILL ALIVE?

Who knows? But just LMAO if Gaddafi is still alive!

Sources: Libya SOS Blog

edit on 12-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I hope he's still alive. Seems he did a lot of good for that country.

Silly US administration.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I must admit i had thoughts about him being really dead, i know he also had dopelgangers like old adolf, so thought he may well have escaped. Clintons body language and rhetoric is disturbing, i wonder how bill got away with doing monica in the whitehouse lmao. She is 1 not to be crossed, she is abit mental i.m.o and dangerous too boot.

You could be right, may well be a puppet, things are so well planned , we do not know the half of it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't know either way, but one thing is for sure.

Something smells fishy about all of this, and things aren't quite adding up.
I just can't quite put my finger on it right now.
Hmmm...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

hope this aint off topic but whatever
happened to his amazons/bodyguards?

i don't recall hearing they were killed

oh and S&F btw

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Apparently Gaddafi’s daughter Aisha says he is still alive.

This part is really interesting. I don't know anything about this....yet.

I am going to try to find some further information about this claim.

I will remain open to this possibility because it could actually make sense considering the bigger picture, however it would entail some extraordinary side effects.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, there are more coincidences in this story than what should be expected to occur only by chance, so there must be something else to better explain this story that the mainstream version has missed. I think that there is a high likelihood that Gaddafi is still alive, based on observeable facts such as that "his" corpse had a different body type than his, narrower shoulders and slimmer than Gadaffi, and he had less hair on his head and body. You don't lose 10-15 pounds and your hair falls off just because you die. If Gadaffi is still alive, he must recognize that it is most wise to not tell everyone about it, because they'll come after him again. Let them think he is dead

edit on 12-11-2011 by Lucidia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

hope this aint off topic but whatever
happened to his amazons/bodyguards?

i don't recall hearing they were killed

oh and S&F btw

This source says some were killed.

Gaddafi� ��s Female Bodyguards Murdered

(ENGLISH) – When Gaddafi fled, his female bodyguards ["The Revolutionary Nuns" or "Amazonian Guard"] also disbanded, but still many of them were tracked down.

According to information organized by a Middle Eastern website, the first fled with her boyfriend but was caught by the opposition and shot dead, the two of them dying together.

The second was identified despite her makeup/disguise and was beaten to death.

The third was kidnapped by the opposition’s soldiers, viciously tortured and gang-raped for days before being strangled to death with the words “the fate for Gaddafi’s whores” beside her, her body rotting when discovered.

The pictures in the article look fake also !

That would coincide with Gadaffi's fake death.

I posted on older threads that He was evacuated months before the fake death.

Too much money involved.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I say he is in France or Italy ... retired and happy

added link; www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Nov-12-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on Nov-12-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
For a popular, "well meaning" guy who dresses funny and has lots of money, I have a feeling he is still alive. After all, those "rebels" showing off the gun/pistol used to kill the dude didn't sit well with my stomach. It was almost too unbelievable that LOTS of people wanted him dead. And if his doubles are synthetic droids, then that's better than having real "dummies" die needlessly. Good acting, though. *Off-Topic*: Hopefully, the next cad to "over rule" Libya won't be worse.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yeah, it make you wonder whether he sold his country out if he cooperated with NATO to fake his death...

Kinda ironic if you think about it...

edit on 12-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I just find it odd how many politically powerful people have been "killed", resigned, or voted out in some revolution...

Doesn't this make anyone else wonder why it's all happening at the same time? Are they executing an exit strategy for Dec. 2012?

I'm just throwing the theory out there...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
One of the richest persons in the world does not get killed by a NATO backed rebel squad. He simply flies away and calls it a day. The cat might be eccentric but he is not stupid.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If commercial planes start being bombed or shot out of the sky then he may very well still be alive. If it gets bad enough, even if they have to spend somewhere around one million per plane for anti missile defenses, it may become too expensive to fly or just too scary and the industry could very well collapse. The big boys have private aircraft and anti missile defense is just a business expense to protect the executives.

I could see people holding NATO countries responsible for deaths because they stirred up the hornets nest. I would think French, British and American planes would be most at risk.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Gaddafi is alive. Sadam Hussein is still alive. They are in on these deceptions.
It is all faked, and I have been saying it from the get-go. It is all a show for
public consumption, and has no bearing on reality. 9/11 was the same.
Everything was faked; terrorists, planes, victims. They needed an excuse
to occupy the middle east for the furtherence of their plans for a new
world order, and they used the demolition job that was 9/11 as exactly that.
We were duped people, and we still are being duped. But their dominance
is almost complete, with Japan, Norway and now Libya acquiescing this year.
Iran is last, seemingly, (but important because of its proximity to their new capital of
Khazakhstan). Armadinejad is surely in on the plot also, but appearances must
be kept up. Sorry, but I fear this is the harsh truth.
I am hoping for some goodguys (white knights and Benjamin Fulford), but not
with any degree of conviction. Not any more.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
I hope he's still alive. Seems he did a lot of good for that country.

Silly US administration.

So much good the people wanted him dead for being brutal to their wives, sisters and daughters.

It's a good question though, he and Saddam had some doubles and I know one of Gaddafi's doubles has been working in Hollywood the last few years under the assumed name Mickey Rourke so who knows.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
9/11 was the same.

Everything was faked; terrorists, planes, victims.

Woah, woah, hold on a minute young bucky.

I hope you're ready and willing to say that to the faces of the victim's families. And those who filmed and witnesses first hand the people who jumped from those towers to avoid being burned alive.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by pshea38
9/11 was the same.

Everything was faked; terrorists, planes, victims.

Woah, woah, hold on a minute young bucky.

I hope you're ready and willing to say that to the faces of the victim's families. And those who filmed and witnesses first hand the people who jumped from those towers to avoid being burned alive.

www.cluesforum.info

Get back to me in about 2 weeks (the time it takes to go through everything here).
It's all a provable and elaborate hoax/con, but was only a means to other ends.
Buck-O.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I just don't know. I am sure he did have doubles, but the video of the Al- Qae, whoops, I mean the "rebels," parading him around while he was still alive looked pretty authentic to me. The video you showed above is the first time I had seen him looking lifeless and absent of color.

But that is to be expected isn't it? Like I said, I just don't know. One thing is for sure though, at least in my opinion, and that is that Gaddafi thought he and his entourage were being ALLOWED to leave Sirte, as he had made arrangements with government officials, and they were subsequently bombed when attempting to leave. So was this a setup?

Another thing that smells fishy is this: Gaddafi said he was going to fight to the death, so why would he after being in Sirte so long, just then be attempting to escape? If he had planned on not fighting it out, I think he would have left a long time before that...Long before the city was surrounded and escape would have been fruitless.

So I concede that the man in the video and pictures could have been a double, although I don't think that was a synthetic body, but it looked too much like Gaddafi imo. We will probably never know. Can someone explain something to me though...

I suspected that the Libyans didn't have it as bad as the West was making out via the media, and I know many of the rebels were not Libyan citizens or civilians, so where were the citizens during this revolution? Did the ones who supported Sharia law engage in fighting Gaddafi? Did the majority of citizens believe they had it bad enough to where they needed a revolution? I just cannot figure this out.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Dead or alive, it doesn't matter. He is off the scene . He can't be asked .

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

thanks for that

thought it strange i'd seen nothing about them

have my doubts as well he didn't strike me as someone who'd beg and plead with agents of those who killed his kids and grand kids

on the other hand faked death could be a tactical retreat and not necessarily makes him an agent of TCOTBIP

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join