It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I can't believe they would do such a terrible thing to teenage girls. It is really unethical.
So let me see if I get this straight. Some vaccines were contaminated, but now they found out, the
vaccines are out of circulation, right? I strongly believe that the company should be faced with serious penal charges. I mean, people's lives are not to be taken lightly.
Quick question: I have had the Gardasil vaccine about three years ago (it is a three dosed vaccine, each dose every three months, and hurts like hell for three days - hmm, now that I think about it, to many 3s, right? Maybe I'm on to something here
). Am I safe?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Whoops nm
edit on 16-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

It's not confusing me. Their premise is it helps prevent cervical cancer and genital warts. But yet we haven't even found a "cure" for cancer yet, so how do they (pharmaceutical companies) have any idea on how to "prevent" it, when they have no idea what causes it or how to treat it? It makes no sense and my kids are not lab rats to be tested on PERIOD!!

It's not a cure for cancer per se, it is a method of prevention.

The link between HPV and cervical cancer is well established. If the girls are vaccinated against HPV then they have a much lower chance of developing cervical cancer in the future

In the United States each year there are more than 6.2 million new HPV infections in both men and women, according to the CDC, of which 10 percent will go on to develop persistent dysplasia or cervical cancer. That is why HPV is known as the "common cold" of the sexually transmitted infection world. It is very common and affects roughly 80 percent of all sexually active people, whether they have symptoms or not. The most important risk factor in the development of cervical cancer is infection with a high-risk strain of human papillomavirus. The virus cancer link works by triggering alterations in the cells of the cervix, which can lead to the development of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, which can lead to cancer.

Human papillomavirus infection

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

You know, I could sit down with my grandparents and tell them about "HPV" and Guardisil and it would blow their minds. There were just as many "youngsters" having sex and teen pregnancies back in their day as there are now, it just wasn't "popular and trendy" and it was kept a secret and an embarrassment if you got caught. Funny though, mouth, throat, cervical cancer, genital warts wasn't nearly as rampant as it is today. Wonder why?

All of a sudden we have vaccines for everything and society "glamorizing" sex to our kids via, commercials, tv shows, posters, movies, and music.

So lets see, I sit down on the couch and flip through the channels and there is some primetime HIT tv series or movie is on and two half naked "teenagers" are rolling around in the bed. Commercial comes on and low and behold it's for the Guardisil vaccine.

Now tell me what that says to our teenagers? "It's ok, go ahead, do your thing, cause we got you covered." I'm not saying that we wouldn't still have this problem if people weren't playing loosey goosey with their sex life, but I guarantee you it would be a discussion had in the doctors office, not on tv during primetime commercial spots or in our schools. "HPV what? What is that? Never heard of it"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrkelly77
My childrens school threatened to have them kicked out because I wouldn't get them these death shots. I said go right ahead it's my right to decide that you can't inject them with poison. We went round and round for about 2 years finally they sent me a document to sign stating that it was against my religion. Along with a note saying Although we are aware this is not a religious choice can you please sign this document stating that it is so that we are not issued fines. I signed that piece of paper and haven't had a problem since! So for all those parents out there who's school trys to bully you into this stand your ground!

I am glad your courage and determination paid off. Many parents feel bullied into allowing their children getting vaccinated even though they are aware of the risks. I can imagine eventually they will make some vaccines mandatory with the risk of imprisonment or fines in the name of public safety. All this pandemic talk is certainly part of their propaganda. I wouldn't join the military due to the required vaccines.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Griffo, how do we know that?? Who told you this? Are they 100% certain? This vaccine was just made availble within the last few years. They haven't had enough time to know whether they get results like that. It's not like this vaccine was given 20 years ago. Two years, three, four, is just NOT enough time to make statements like "it's PROVEN to protect against cervical cancer". At most the first girl to get it would be oh I don't know maaaybe 17 years old now. Really, they can guarantee that girl, she will NEVER get cervical cancer?

Oh and if it's "proven" then why aren't they targeting every WOMAN in the world as their audience. Why only target middle and high school girls?
edit on 16-9-2011 by watchdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog

It's not confusing me. Their premise is it helps prevent cervical cancer and genital warts. But yet we haven't even found a "cure" for cancer yet, so how do they (pharmaceutical companies) have any idea on how to "prevent" it, when they have no idea what causes it or how to treat it? It makes no sense and my kids are not lab rats to be tested on PERIOD!!

And the genital warts thing is just weird. One, kids shouldn't be having sex anyway Plain and Simple and if they are then they should at the very least be extremely picky about partners. Two cancer and genital warts are NOT the same thing, so how can they be treated with the same vaccine.
edit on 16-9-2011 by watchdog because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but you don't get it. HPV is genital warts... HPV does cause cervical cancer. Boys don't get cancer, but they become carriers of HPV and then give it to girls ....

So, again -- why is this bizarre? If they are giving it to prepubescent children -- that's a bit weird... but, otherwise... yeaaaaaaa..... makes sense.

We also know radiation gives you cancer. Asbestos -> cancer. Smoking -> cancer. I can prevent cancer by not smoking, just like they can prevent cancer from immunizing HPV. The logic is sound, however -- I still don't agree with injecting yourself with mercury and aluminum as well as the rDNA of non-curable diseases....

That part isn't so logical.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

The US government has admitted to giving STD's to it's own people. I don't blame you for not trusting them.

Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment

The Tuskegee syphilis experiment[1] (also known as the Tuskegee syphilis study or Public Health Service syphilis study) was an infamous clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 in Tuskegee, Alabama by the U.S. Public Health Service to study the natural progression of untreated syphilis in poor, rural black men who thought they were receiving free health care from the U.S. government.[1]

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm confused- if you have vaccine for HPV, isn't expected that there would be HPV in the Vaccine??
I mean that is how a vaccine works, isn't it??
I thought the worries were about the other things added to the vaccine?

Even while wearing a condom, HPV can be contracted. Because the warts do not occur only on the penis, or only within the vagina- they can be on the exterior and around these areas too. So a full body condom is what you'd need for "safe sex" concerning HPV.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oh and if it's "proven" then why aren't they targeting every WOMAN in the world as their audience. Why only target middle and high school girls?

Because once you have it, you have it for life, and the percentages of adult women who have it are already very high. It is estimated that approximately 50% of men and women have it already! That leaves the younger generation to try and save.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

No I understand. HPV is a "virus" that causes genital warts. But when this stuff came out a few years ago, they weren't targeting boys to prevent genital warts and the transmission of it.. They were targeting 6th grade girls up through high school on the premise of it protecting against cervical cancer. In fact, I have a 10th grade high school son, and an 8th grade son and this is the first year they "offered" to give the "boys" the vaccine at their school. But for the last 2 or 3 years I get literature for my now 5th grade girl every few months from her school.

So how about instead of pushing this vaccine on kids and their parents, we give them literature and commercials that teach about abstinence, safe sex, and other preventative ways to keep them healthy? Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

And THERE'S part of your problem!!!! " youngsters are presenting themselves at the doctors with mouth and throat cancer purely by having oral sex with an infected person." NO youngster should be having oral sex PERIOD! I don't care how "trendy" or acceptable it has become among today's youth.

Whether you think youngsters shouldn't be having any kind of sexual relations is irrelevent. As soon as a kid hits sexual maturity they are going to experiment with their peers, regardless of what their parents think. Yes, kids are maturing faster these days and sex is being shoved in their faces on a daily basis. But the peer pressure has always been there in varying degrees throughout the ages and so have STD's.

In regards to the vaccine, if i had a Daughter i wouldn't want her having it. But i would definitely prepare her about the dangers of unprotected sex in a mature and non "You will burn in hell if you go anywhere within and inch of a sexually mature boy" way. I would do the same if i had a Son.

The trouble these days is parents hate to think of their children maturing with the possibilty that they may go out and experiment and eventually have sex. Lots of parents are also too embarrassed to talk about sex with their age appropriate children and leave it up to the schools and television and other people to teach them, and therein lies the big problem.

Would we need to be shooting our children up with these types of vaccines if we taught them about sex properly?

Would STD's be so rife in youngsters if we sat them down and had a mature conversation with them about safe sex?

Would our Daughters be blindsided by cervical cancer, if we taught them the importance of regular smear tests when they become sexually active?

edit on 16-9-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Because once you have it, you have it for life, and the percentages of adult women who have it are already very high. It is estimated that approximately 50% of men and women have it already! That leaves the younger generation to try and save.

Half the world has HPV??? Wow, and estimated 3.5 billion people have HPV? Really? Where did you get this information?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You know, I could sit down with my grandparents and tell them about "HPV" and Guardisil and it would blow their minds. There were just as many "youngsters" having sex and teen pregnancies back in their day as there are now, it just wasn't "popular and trendy" and it was kept a secret and an embarrassment if you got caught. Funny though, mouth, throat, cervical cancer, genital warts wasn't nearly as rampant as it is today. Wonder why?

All of a sudden we have vaccines for everything and society "glamorizing" sex to our kids via, commercials, tv shows, posters, movies, and music.

So lets see, I sit down on the couch and flip through the channels and there is some primetime HIT tv series or movie is on and two half naked "teenagers" are rolling around in the bed. Commercial comes on and low and behold it's for the Guardisil vaccine.

Now tell me what that says to our teenagers? "It's ok, go ahead, do your thing, cause we got you covered." I'm not saying that we wouldn't still have this problem if people weren't playing loosey goosey with their sex life, but I guarantee you it would be a discussion had in the doctors office, not on tv during primetime commercial spots or in our schools. "HPV what? What is that? Never heard of it"

That's because in your Grandparent's day the STI's people were most concerned about were gonorrhea & syphilis.
www.medicalbillingschool.org...

And how did we have to treat Syphilis children? That's right..Mercury shots.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

Just letting you know, that the guy who found it, actually injected his own son. But who knows he may have used the vaccine made by his dads own hand and not a vaccine manufactuaring company.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Wow, thank you Suspirial. You just proved my point. Take a look at those posters again. Words like "self control, loose women, self preservation, avoid venereal disease, avoid exposure" all in those posters that you just linked just proved my point. But instead we glamorize sex and plaster it wherever there's an open spot. Where's our "Vintage STD propaganda" because we sure need it now, don't ya think?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Wow, thank you Suspirial. You just proved my point. Take a look at those posters again. Words like "self control, loose women, self preservation, avoid venereal disease, avoid exposure" all in those posters that you just linked just proved my point. But instead we glamorize sex and plaster it wherever there's an open spot. Where's our "Vintage STD propaganda" because we sure need it now, don't ya think?

Whether I agree we need another of these hard hitting campaigns or not isn't relevant. The fact remains people STILL contracted these thing's even WITH one.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Half the world has HPV??? Wow, and estimated 3.5 billion people have HPV? Really? Where did you get this information?

www.cdc.gov...

HPV (the virus). Approximately 20 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. Another 6 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that at least 50% of sexually active men and women get it at some point in their lives.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have always been alarmed how many people still see vaccinations as a good thing, even after they weigh the pros and cons. The immunization programs worldwide are a sinister plan. I don't want to dabble into the tin foil hat wearing world of conspiracies, but there are some evil people out there making billions while poisoning us to the point where we spend our retirement funds on treating diseases they helped cause.

Sorry I will not provide links for this but the worldwide eugenics programs have been discussed in great detail on ATS and other places. All the info you need is out there. The people producing these vaccinations have different intentions than you would like to believe.

If you don't believe me, I urge you to spend an hour or two researching eugenics. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a good place to start researching. Why would someone who spends billions of dollars on developing vaccinations openly admit be supports population reduction? Please think about that for a second.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You're right, there was a problem, with or without the posters. But I'm sorry, it is still safer to protect yourself from HPV and the rest of the STD's with proper education on such things, NOT shooting kids up with dangerous compounds that may cause the same outcome in the end...premature DEATH.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join