It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caribou Alaska Vampires on ice.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ok i was searching around a few websites this morning and found this website stating there were vampires in alaska in 1901 and then again in 1942 i dont know if its all BS or not but to me it seems a little farfetched, anyway heres the link to the website.

www.fvza.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I believe that site is a fiction writing collaboration site..
At least thats the impression I had awhile back.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Yea your probly right ive just read the about zombies on there website lol...if you need a laugh check it out

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Yea your probly right ive just read the about zombies on there website lol...if you need a laugh check it out

PSSH!! WE ALL KNOW ZOMBIES ARE REALZ!! RIGHT MOM???

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ohhhhh man I remember this site, its been around quite some time...thanks for the link

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
"Vampires On Ice".

Is that a new traveling Disney show?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Lol i wish would be alot better than that dancing on ice BS

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
"Vampires On Ice".

Is that a new traveling Disney show?

Ice Capades actually!

2nd

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The company that has a copy right on the page is Dango Productions. Do a search on them and you find

Dango Productions Inc in Albuquerque, NM is a private company categorized under Motion Picture Producers and Studios. Our records show it was established in 2001 and incorporated in New Mexico. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures. Companies like Dango Productions Inc usually offer: Web Video Production, Industrial Video Production, Medical Video Production, Documentary Film Production and Audio Video Production.

www.manta.com...

So sounds like a movie thing.

This disclaimer is also on their home page.

This site is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only. We are not affiliated with the U.S. Government in any way. Under no circumstances are you to harm anyone based on information from this site.
edit on 12/9/11 by Attrei because: additional info

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Lol so they are telling u not to get worked up and go kill people with pointy teeth or people that looks pale and tired

new topics

top topics

join