It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm curious.. where did he address it to? lol

I believe as a golden rule to 'be wary of anyone too well-known, too much in the public forefront.'

I'm not sure what he thinks this letter accomplishes or who he even thought to send it to lol.. I think the 'elitists' who control the world aren't actually known to the world. The public figures are the puppets, no more in control than you or I. This just seems like revolutionist banter, made to hype up guys like the ones on this site into thinking something's actually 'on-it's-way' or going to happen.

We should remember, the battle goes on silently, within one's self.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1

The hippies and anti-war americans along with the real christians knew the war was a fake and killing, unless in self defence of person or country is a major sin. They marched got their heads bashed in , burned collages and destroyed property because That IS what it takes to make big brother cower down. AND IT WORKED-if they didnt act we would have started a world war with china and the russians would have taken their side. In my opinion the hippies saved us and this country from big brother and the elete for the near future.

I think RAND Inc. is the real problem or at least the depopulation tool of the elite. Everytime there is a recession and/or depression you here RAND Inc say "we need war to fix the economy" so obviously they are the mouthpiece of the elite.

Yes there are other dangerous think tanks as well, but RAND Inc(conservative to the core) takes the cake by miles and miles. They are involved in reverse engineering ufos, building underground military bases, ultra-high tech security devices, remote viewing, psychotronic warfare and anything you can possibly think off.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Was Jesse a SEAL or a UDT Guy?

Read full story here

A great, detailed brief into whether Jesse Ventura was actually a SEAL - in my personal opinion, people who "enhance" their experiences within the SF community always have ideas of grandeur, and their statements should be taken with a generous helping of salt.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not sure what the popular consensus is on Ventura, but I don't care. I like the guy.
The way he presents his show Conspiracy Theory is hilarious. The machismo behind his introduction to the show always cracks me up:

"I'VE BEEN GOVERNOR"

"A NAVY SEAL"

"A FIGHTER..."

*clenches fist*

He's an intelligent guy, who's in a perfect position to investigate current 'conspiracies' and potentially - potentially - run for President.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Jesse ventura was an actor in predator !? oh damn he was totally the guy who got F*cked with the minigun and the chewing tobacco and the cowboy hat, What a maverick. Haha !

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Inwsh he would use some of the tactics from the film- like never giving up against a monster 100x stronger w/ better hearing mbetter everything etc by using strategy,coolness under pressure, and even just the will to fight against such an unfairly armed equipped enemy- we citizens should all take notes

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I agree, behind the robotic sounding language, enacting Cost cutting, starving the beast,Frugality, restructuring, cutting red tape, privatization- all these phrases describe a basic policy which hits the poorest and middle class's first and hardest, making it difficult to literally survive and creating a poverty spiral.
These things kill...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Very scary.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok I am not even American - (From BC Canada) but heck I have to say:

Go Jesse!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by filosophia

Jesse ventura was an actor in predator !? oh damn he was totally the guy who got F*cked with the minigun and the chewing tobacco and the cowboy hat, What a maverick. Haha !

haha indeed. I never knew

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Jesse is the man!

Hes up there with Chuck Norris and such.

Get Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura together,backed by the people,and together we shall unleash hell on the system and bring it to its knees.

"I aint got time to bleed"

"ohh....ok..."

LOL!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

GO JESSE

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Aisling
I like the things that Jesse *says* but how do I know that I can trust him too?

when he picks up a weapon and starts putting
lead down range of TPTB.

I heard some scuttle butt, the other day.
Do not know if it is correct or not but wanted
to share. Someone claimed on another thread
that Jesse was never a Navy SEAL. The SEALS
did not exist as a unit classification when he was in.
They came after he left the Navy.
Any clarification on that would be nice

edit on 4/14/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

The SEALS were founded in 1962, Jesse served in the 70's. Although he was not at the time called a SEAL, he was a member of BUD/S, they were merged with the SEALS in 1983. As a Navy vet, I feel that he is justified in calling himself a SEAL.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
He's not a smart SEAL.

Schemes must be done to kill Americans to be able to generate revenue to pay the US Navy Seals.

Whether it be companies like Pfizer peddling Bextra for 'off label' uses which killed Americans giving them heart attacks so revenue can be created....

To the current operation of putting Testosterone Cream on older Veterans so they die from heart failure...so they don't have to be paid military retirements or VA Disability.

Jesse Ventura knows to keep the Beast going.....Americans are killing Americans to generate $$$$.

If the SEALS want to get paid....they will follow their masters orders...even if the order is to kill Americans.

The Medical Mafia has been doing it under the guise of "healthcare". We're a Nation of DEATH.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Then you got to add the fact they have taken away our right to breathe. Without paying for it with our
lives.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join