It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Princess Kate Middleton of Merovingian Bloodline

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
while I am not British nor from the UK, I do find this
topic of Illuminati Bloodlines fascinating. So I'll post
some info I just discovered. I cannot verify it to be
absolute truth but it is on the web so you be your
own judge of the content.

(Kate Middleton) The 25-year-old Berkshire beauty, whose parents run a children’s party supply business, is apparently descended from the 14th-century monarch King Edward III and his wife Queen Phillipa.

According to a genealogist, Kate’s family tree can be traced back to Henry Percy, the third Earl of Northumberland. This means Kate and her sister Pippa can “claim blood ties with every crowned head of Europe and the majority of the British peerage”.

The genealogist explains, “Kate’s great-grandmother, Olive Lupton, an upper-middle-class Victorian, was 13 generations in descent from Henry Percy, third Earl of Northumberland. Olive was therefore 16 generations in descent from Edward III and Queen Phillipa.”

The connection means the attractive siblings are therefore distantly related to their friend George, Earl Percy, heir to the current Duke of Northumberland.

extremelifechanger.com...

So this would make Kate Middleton a descendant of the Merovingian
Illuminati Bloodline.

If that isn't interesting enough, here's another interesting tid-bit.
It seems as though Prince William and Kate Middleton are
actually COUSINS. Though distant cousins, but still cousins
none the less.

“the common ancestor who links the two lovers is a murderous despot whose bloody deeds have been deliberately forgotten by history.

The man who links William and Kate as kith and kin is Sir Thomas Leighton, an Elizabethan soldier, diplomat and, for 40 years, the cut-throat Governor of Guernsey. He is William’s 12th generation great-grandparent, and Kate’s 11th, making them 12th cousins, once removed.”

noworldsystem.com...

I see a pattern forming here, Kate seems to be following
the same footsteps of Princess Diana.

I also wonder if Kate will meet a fate similar to Princess Diana?

Mohamed al-Fayed, Dodi's father and the owner of London's Harrod's department store, had charged that his son and Diana were killed by British security services on the orders of Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth's husband and Diana's former father-in-law.

Fayed said her killing was ordered because the royal family did not want the mother of the future king having a child with his son who was a Muslim.

He alleged that Diana's body was embalmed to cover up evidence that she was expecting a baby.

english.aljazeera.net...

So Princess Diana was pregnant with a Muslim father according
to this report. I guess they do try to keep the pure bloodlines
going don't they?

Your thoughts ???

ATS Related Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: added ATS related threads

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And people make fun of hillbillies for being inbreeds. Oh well you know the old saying nothin says lovin like kissin from a cousin.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I believe it, but would like all our UK members to chime-in.
Expect total silence Mr Boon...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
I believe it, but would like all our UK members to chime-in.
Expect total silence Mr Boon...

I was hoping to hear some discussion on
the similarities between Princess Diana
and Kate Middleton. I found this similarity
quite intriguing

As Princess Diana was also Merovingian
Bloodline before she married Prince Charles.

edit on 3/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I guess this is a non issue since
it didn't draw much attention
or many responses.

my apologies

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I guess this is a non issue since
it didn't draw much attention
or many responses.

my apologies

Maybe if you put a ?? into the title then people may be interested in your THEORY..
But to title the thread as fact and then throw in this;

I cannot verify it to be
absolute truth but it is on the web so you be your
own judge of the content.

Well that just puts people off...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Interesting OP. Thank you for sharing. I wish more people could provide more information on this, although I'm not surprised.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
15th cousins, that's not too bad.

I think Kate is a lot readier to be in this royal family than Diane was. She's had 8 years of practice already. Plus it sounds like the Queen really likes her, I don't think Diane was as liked by the royal family.

The bloodline is interesting, I think that was the one Dan Brown's books were based on.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I agree with you snowspirit, Kate has been with William for eight years. Did you know she had pictures of William all over her room when she was growing up? This is truly a dream come true for her. Kate also has been given "coaching lessons" on Royal Protocol that was never offered to Diana. William really loves her and would not ever leave her alone to fend for herself like Diana was. Charles never really loved Diana. Diana was pegged as a "sacrifice" from the get go. I truly believe that.

I wish the future King and Queen of England all the very best and all the happiness they deserve!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Who's the hillbillies now?
This does seem interesting though. I'll be watching this thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal

Did you know she had pictures of William all over her room when she was growing up? This is truly a dream come true for her.

Wow, that is nice for her.

They're changing some of the traditions for Kate also, her name will be first anywhere the names are together, because apparently, W & C has something to do with toilets, so it will be C & W. Catherine & Will.

Also, the first born child, whether male or female will be next for the throne, instead of first born male.

I think it will work out for them.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't think interbreeding with kinfolks would keep the bloodline pure. As we can see, the results would be detrimental for each generation especially if the bloodline is too close.

The only thing TPTB and pals would like to keep is the real property (which is the "whole world") to themselves. I hope that Kate doesn't follow the trend of death in the "family".

Off-hand, surely there are other rightful "descendants" that are NOT recognized by the ruling Queen of "fraud" (as per another ATS thread) and that have TRUE rulership to the crown and real property/whole world also.
edit on 2011-4-25 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I don't think interbreeding with kinfolks would keep the bloodline pure. As we can see, the results would be detrimental for each generation especially if the bloodline is too close.

The only thing TPTB and pals would like to keep is the real property (which is the "whole world") to themselves. I hope that Kate doesn't follow the trend of death in the "family".

bloodlines do play an important factor
in having children.

Prince William is RH Negative Blood Type
from what I understand and he cannot have
a child with a RH Postive female. The female's
body will reject the RH Negative and miscarry.
So only a RH Negative female can breed with a
RH Negative male.

RH Negative blood type is the most common
blood type of alien abductees. It is also the only
known blood type that cannot be genetically cloned
by humans.

and another astonishing fact: RH Negative Blood
Types have 1 extra rib bone.

check that info for yourself

edit on 4/25/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I do wonder myself. Lady Di is also a very far removed distant cousin of mine, through The Scots and King James the 11. Now as an experiencer, but alseep for years, though psi, I'd never followed the royal family, had a strong impression of something rather dark there. And don't idolize idols. However, one night, was tossing and turning (this was not long after Lady Di's death) where she was talking to me in my sleep, as if my sister and as if we were close and knew each other, and though I couldn't consciously recall what she said, I was aware I was being told very important information.

This was also before I even knew the lineage, that only came up through my brother and a disagreement where he thought the other side of the family had the connections, those are more hinted at, and so I called my father, as I knew it was his mothers, mother that.

I've felt a strong empathy for Diane. And it seems that the House of WIndsor wants that merivingian lineage and connection to the mythical King Arthur symbology through it as well. So Diane was used and disposed of, in a kind of occult, astrolgical date, her birthday. I even read of an attempt to seal in a stone, like records of mars, and make her the lady of the lake. Whatever dark works were in place, she's safe. She was communicating as a Guide, Higher Level, when I was sleeping and hadn't a clue of anything, avoided gossip about royalty like the plague, and knew next to nothing.

If Kate shares her lineage, then she could also be a means to an end as well, unless they're truly in love. I certainly won't speculate about that, but my mother thinks they could be soul mates.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by pikypiky

bloodlines do play an important factor
in having children.

Prince William is RH Negative Blood Type
from what I understand and he cannot have
a child with a RH Postive female. The female's
body will reject the RH Negative and miscarry.
So only a RH Negative male can breed with a
RH Negative female.

RH Negative blood type is the most common
blood type of alien abductees. It is also the only
known blood type that cannot be genetically cloned
by humans.

and another astonishing fact: RH Negative Blood
Types have 1 extra rib bone.

check that info for yourself

edit on 4/25/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

That is no longer the case. Rh0- can now have children outside their blood line, with a shot of Rhogam. There have been many successful births due to this medicine.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal

I agree with you snowspirit, Kate has been with William for eight years. Did you know she had pictures of William all over her room when she was growing up? This is truly a dream come true for her. Kate also has been given "coaching lessons" on Royal Protocol that was never offered to Diana. William really loves her and would not ever leave her alone to fend for herself like Diana was. Charles never really loved Diana. Diana was pegged as a "sacrifice" from the get go. I truly believe that.

I wish the future King and Queen of England all the very best and all the happiness they deserve!

I find it interesting that she had posters all over her room while growing up. There is a well known conspiracy of mind control and programming at a younger age. I mean how many women had posters, and then actually married a prince? I will look into this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's not that uncommon for VERY distant relatives to marry and not even know they're related. I'm willing to bet if everyone could trace their lineage back as far as this, those who are screaming inbred in this thread would probably be screaming it at half of the population of the UK. I'm wondering how uncommon this actually is, alot of people in Europe can trace their lineage at least a small part of it to some famous historical figures. The English geneticist Professor Stephen Jones estimates that 25% of the British population is descended from the Plantagenets. This means that around a quater of our population are in some way related to a 'royal bloodline', hardly an exclusive club. Again it's more likely to occur in historically middle/upper class families, so it's in no way odd that Kate Middleton is of some royal descent.

Interesting theory I suppose but given that so many people nowadays are related in some way to these royal bloodlines It's more likely down to chance than some nefarious plot to keep their bloodline 'pure'.
edit on 25-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
That is no longer the case. Rh0- can now have children outside their blood line, with a shot of Rhogam. There have been many successful births due to this medicine.

Peace, NRE.

I will have to admit this is the first I have heard
of Rhogam. So thanks for that.

Now the question remains:
what blood type is passed on to the siblings
using Rhogam ???

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The date of the Royal Wedding, and details of it, where ceremonies will be held is carefully chosen and may be the start of another catastrophe or disturbance to freedoms.

429 is on the back of the bus in the movie the core and also on a show I heard about where this number related to a loss of global consciouness. Hitler was married on this date as well.

I am not an astrologist and have been reading up on dates, usually in hindsight, in the Vedic, As Above So Below type of astrology and their dates, numerology. Its a Saturn (the big daddy they code everything to) and Venus (Lucifer) Ascended before the sun, exhalted, forming the pentagon, opposition. Its been said she waited 8 years to marry on this date for that to be a completion. This is a disaster arrangement.

But in addition, other things relate to King Arthur, and so, its as if the wedding is arranged to mean, disaster, bringing down this world to bring in the new world, whitewashing of course the controllers and pinning it all on the industrialized humans, and then a new 1000 year camelot serfdom, pre industrial era.

My interpretation of the various things I read.

Also 29 is 11. The date reads 4 11 11. And in additon. Both are 29 this year, one already and one turning. Another 11 11.

I would run for the hills if I was her.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Im willing to bet that if you traced even a lot of us mutts in the US back far enough, you would be able to link us to the royal family somehow.

It really doesnt surprise me that on an island smaller than the state of New Mexico, that if you go back 12 generations you might find a common ancestor with someone royal or notable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join