It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COREXIT - Shocking Human POISON levels in LATEST gulf tests.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
www.ipsnews.net...
Sick Gulf Residents Beg Officials for Help

Report of sickness from Gulf from Jan 14th.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I like this, proof that it actually had a term before it was slandered:

This crime has been perpetrated by more than one individual. That makes it, by definition, a conspiracy, a legal term that media has cleverly led people to shun to help cover-up crimes through a psychological operation, including crimes against humanity, as the Gulf Operation is. It is Gulf Region genocide.

Have you guys seen this? www.youtube.com...

There are clearly alternatives to Corexit. There are several reasons for it to be used. One being Depopulation, and Two being money.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
someone help me understand how theses govt. bastards and b.p. can get away with this? Is the american people I know not strong enough to bring this to the forefront of a very serious capital crime???

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
What about " SYNTHIA" the man made monster

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Seriously this stuff is baaaaaad....

Corexit

ATS: Corexit Allows Oil To Penetrate Into The Cells & Every Organ System In The Body

Gulf toxicologist: Shrimpers exposed to Corexit “bleeding from the rectum”; Dispersant “ruptures red blood cells, causes internal bleeding”

Shrimpers throwing their nets into water… [then] water from the nets splashed on his skin. …[He experienced a] headache that lasted 3 weeks… heart palpitations… muscle spasms… bleeding from the rectum… And that’s what that Corexit does, it ruptures red blood cells, causes internal bleeding, and liver and kidney damage.

Doctor explains how Corexit allows oil to penetrate every organ system in the human body.

The reason this is so toxic is because of these solvents [from dispersant] that penetrate the skin of anything that’s going through the dispersed oil takes the oil into the cells — takes the oil into the organs… and this stuff is toxic to every organ system in the body. …

This stuff is so toxic combined… not the oil or dispersants alone. …

Very, very toxic and goes right through skin.

also

ATS: Leaked Video Shows Steps Taken By BP To Cover-Over Oil-Fouled Beaches By Dumping Sand/... -[url=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e0_1278059794]>The Video

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
We all saw this coming....

I hope all of the members who claimed Corexit would not have an effect show up with their arguments well prepared for this one....

Depending on what is considered a toxic amount, I have to wonder if this contributed to all of the animal deaths throughout the world.

S&F

~Namaste

That would definitely make sense with migration being considered. I still think the animal deaths could be a precursor to all the seismic activity.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Seriously this stuff is baaaaaad....

also

ATS: Leaked Video Shows Steps Taken By BP To Cover-Over Oil-Fouled Beaches By Dumping Sand/... -[url=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e0_1278059794]>The Video

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Still, nobody talks about this "Wonder" microbe that eats oil. I have seen only 1 youtuber post videos about it,and the story he told is grim, if true. I will link.

What kind of name is that anyway? Corexit? Hide Lie Deny is more like it...
I'm sick to my heart about ALL this,and fear we will never know the truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hope that I'm not posting this again over someone. I didn't read all the posts so it's highly possible, but Jesse Ventura did a CONSPIRACY THEORY on this very thing that I thought was incredibly well done (well, let's be honest, if you're a member of this community, you're most likely a fan of that show). Anyway, wanted to include a link to it. Very informative, enjoyable episode. Check it out...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Sea Brat/ Corexit conspiracy!!

If you want the answers or proof you may may want to read my thread regarding Sea Brat dispersant.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In return all i alsk is that you read the entire thread, dont star and flag until you have read it all, not after two lines.

Everyword. My evidence i provide is there.

Its a clean alternative and was deliberately overlooked and Corexit was chosen above sea Brat.

Please read.
edit on 15-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
The article, written by Dr Soto & Wilma Subra, shows they are finding shocking levels of poisons in each individual they test.

They are testing for OIL & COREXIT.

There is nothing in this article to indicate that they are testing for the components of Corexit. None of the chemicals that they show results for are components of Corexit. I'm not even sure why Corexit is in the title of this thread. This article is about finding toxic components of crude oil in a small sampling of patients.

Seriously, scaremongering without looking at the facts is just going to erode your own credibility. Then, when you actually have something valid to say, no one will listen because of your previous incorrect statements.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Did YOU say I am SCARE MONGERING

THEY are killing YOU.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Sea Brat/ Corexit conspiracy!!

If you want the answers or proof you may may want to read my thread regarding Sea Brat dispersant.

In return all i alsk is that you read the entire thread, dont star and flag until you have read it all, not after two lines.

Everyword. My evidence i provide is there.

Its a clean alternative and was deliberately overlooked and Corexit was chosen above sea Brat.

Please read.
edit on 15-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

You are still overlooking This Thread,

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

If that was pointed at me. You do not need to. I have done my research.

I am sure 100% Sea Brat would have been better, that's not the point.

THE WHOLE thing was orchestrated, BP were, most likely, taken for fools.

The Powers That Be, did this DELIBERATELY.

ALL OF IT.

The "EXPLOSION"
The "LEAK"
The "CLEAN UP"
The "FUSION CENTERS"
The "RESIDENTIAL CENTERS"
The "GRAVE LINERS"

Get the idea?

The trail leads to "ISRAEL" every time, well, it leads to the "JEWISH" faith anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Yep i totally agree.
I also believe that BP has its fingers in the Iridium Pie too. Hence why this all started. Heading to a new technology etc etc. I would urge you to keep an eye on the stocks and shares regarding Iridium and also those thats buying them.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

The press showed a picture of Obama in the water and said that was him swimming in the gulf when he and his family went there on vacation. (Photo op)

And they ate seafood from the Gulf while there and during Christmas at the White House.

The troops were also being fed seafood from the Gulf.

They really really really went out of their way to prove it's all good....

the question is....how many of us believed their lies.....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I am not a CHEMIST, a bit of study but nothing special, however I have an intuitive way of looking at things.

Then maybe you should consult with one or do more research before posting things that are unequivocally wrong. Intuitive doesn't mean correct...

2-Butoxyethanol - (Ethylene Glycol) Organic Solvent, (Anti-Freeze) - Toxic.

Yes, ethylene glycol is moderately toxic. But 2-butoxyethanol (aka butyl cellosolve, the stuff that gives Windex its characteristic odor) isn't the same thing as ethylene glycol.

Propylene Glycol - Oil based Solvent, mixes with water at any ratio

"Oil-based solvent"... no, not really. I mean, sure you could make the argument that because it has a small hydrocarbon backbone, and crude oil is really just mixed hydrocarbons, that it's "oil-based". But I could make the same argument that you're oil-based. It has very minor solvent properties, and those properties are due to it being miscible in both organic solvents (like acetone) and water (by the way, water is a solvent too). In this application, it's used as a cosolvent to bring together polar molecules (like water) and nonpolar molecules (like long chain hydrocarbons found in oil) so that the nonpolar molecules can be dispersed in a dissimilar solvent.

Organic Sulfonate - Suplhur Based Organic Acid

Again, calling this sulfur-based is like calling you sulfur based. It's an organic molecule that's been derivatized with a sulfate moiety to give it some surfactant properties. Further, this was later revealed to be dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate (aka DOSS), which is commonly used as a stool softener.

OK, if you've read my thread you'll understand my thinking, "what would I have done if I were TPTB".

What you would have done if you were the powers that be is based on some faulty reasoning and "intuition", as I'm about to show...

They have an Amino Acid, Sulphur Based, I look at Taurine, It's in Bile, in you, it's capable of eating oil.

They have a what now? An amino acid? This shows that you have absolutely no idea what an amino acid is. There is no nitrogen in any of the compounds in Corexit. No nitrogen means no amine group. No amine group means it can't possible be an amino acid. Only a very small number of organic acids are amino acids, and DOSS ain't one of them. And why are you invoking taurine? The only similarity between DOSS and taurine is the presence of a sulfonate group, which it also has in common with millions of other compounds. And taurine "eats" oil? I don't even know how to respond to that one... what do you mean "eats"? Do you have a reference that it's particularly reactive with oil?

They mix the "Oil" in the water from the spill with the propylene Glycol, they attract each other, the Ethylene Glycol is the catalyst for the sulfonate to convert the BP oil, into MORE Ethylene Glycol.

Well, since there's no ethylene glycol in Corexit, this is already false. Further, a mixture of DOSS and propylene glycol (or ethylene glycol for that matter) won't "convert" the oil into anything. I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how surfactants/dispersants work. Maybe your confusion comes from the layman's term "breaking down", as it was commonly used in news coverage of the spill. The dispersants used break the large mass of oil down into smaller droplets, they don't initiate a chemical reaction that breaks down the molecular structures found in oil.

A substance, quite possibly alive, that converts OIL into ANTI-FREEZE.

Alive? Really? This is so completely fabricated out of thin air that I can't even respond adequately.

There are plenty of good and scientifically valid reasons why Corexit should never have been used in the Gulf spill. All your post does, with it's use of "intuition" and really bad science, is draw attention away from those good reasons. It ultimately does the people suffering from related health issues a disservice.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by iterationzero

Did YOU say I am SCARE MONGERING

THEY are killing YOU.

Your use of bold type and caps isn't going to make your case. Show some real science from a valid source that actually backs up a single one of your claims. I repeat: all you're doing is drawing attention away from the valid, scientifically accurate reasons why Corexit should not have been used. You are doing the victims a disservice by, unintentionally as it may be, crying wolf about where these issues are coming from.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

well goddamnit..the more threads i check out...the more fuked up they get..thx for the info though

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw this coming - the name itself is suspect: Corexit. Core exit of most humans, and yeah... Handling the exiting stuff from the core. But why not "Slick Clean," or something that does not also have a meaning of a sinister nature?

I had this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... that I posted related to the current spraying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join