It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im missing time from saturday and sunday night !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Now before anyone reminds me that saturday was spring ahead just hear me out...

I have spotted ufo's more times than i can count on two hands but never came up with missing time before this weekend except once when i was a kid and im not sure about that cause it was so long ago and you know how kids have a problem with time telling...

Anyway ive seen ufo's by myself and with others many times...
For some reason friday night i kept turning on the flood lights out back expecting to see a alien running across the backyard...weird ...ive never done that before or wouldnt indulge my self in it but felt compelled to do it.

Saturday night i went outside, put trash in the barrel and went out to the drive way to look at the sky,one of my favorite pastimes...
I live in a fairly remote section in a way. i have only one close neighbor and i can see his roof about 75 yds away if i stand in the right place in my yard.

I rounded the corner and looked up to the general direction of east and noticed a light and it flashed red for an instant and i thought i know what that might be!

My girlfriend was inside asleep so i walked about 10 yds to the top of my driveway and lined up this light with a stationary object(a tree)..it was very clear and no wind..
I looked at the object and it was moving up and down and kind of in a broken circular pattern and dimming and brightening up...i noticed when i first concentrated on this object everything went momentarily gray except for the object and i thought that was just the concentration of my eyes on the object....

im a fairly good judge of time and due to a lower back problem cannot stand for more than 15 minutes in any one stationary position...

I decided i had enough and would walk back in the house...remember i havent changed the clocks yet!!!
nor has my girlfriend.
i sat down in my easy chair and looked at my digital clock which keeps time on a radio signal from the atomic clock in fort collins colorado and the clock said 1:05
when i went outside it was 11:55......now i could not have stood out there for 20 minutes but no way can i stand still for for over an hour...i just cant physically do it...

The next morning on my leg is a small perfectly circular divot two centimeters appoximately in diameter....4 cetimeters away is one that is raised exactly perfect and 2 centimeters across

Now ive noticed theese marks before on my body but never thougt it could be any more than just a mark but now i wonder

i also have a perfect upside down triangle on my arm that has been there for years ....maybe 10 or more.
it is approx 3 centimeters on each side and it is in the form of a divot also....

Sunday night i walked outside to take the garbage out again and the 11:00 news was half over ..hence making it about 11:15 ....i walked to the same place to look for the light and no light tonight...it was cold as well diggers arse so i walked back in to watch a program that was to begin at 11:30 and sat down in my easy chair and looked at the clock and it was 12:17. icould not have been out for more than 3 minutes this time...
Well that made me a little uneasy so i woke my girlfriend up and told her what happened and confirmed when i went outside and she said yes thats when u went out...but she fell asleep.....
Now when i went out saturday night i came back in and she said i was getting ready to come looking for you....
i said i was out there for about 20 minutes tops but when i came back in side it was over an hour later !!!
She said well you were out there a long time....i said the hell i was ...it seemed like minutes to me and not longer than 20 thats for sure..
Does any one know about the phenoumena of scoops and divots ???
Needless to say i feel i have some kind of connection to theese ufo's ...i just dont know if its good or bad..
ive seen them so many times ....i just feel that in and of it self is quite unusual.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This one sounds serious pal...
Hmmmmmm You say this type of thing has happened before...maybe its time you invest in some surveillance?
Seriously..
You should also goto a dermatologist and ask him about your strange markings and find out if hes ever seen them before.
I would also goto your local library (or your closest) and find out if there has been any similar reports in the area.
I hear these phenoms happen in the same places over a period of years.

I have a pinpoint cyst on my optic nerve, and Ive been told that its a very odd thing. Its in a medical book and the opthamologist joked that it could be an implant. I really never thought about it or had ever had an experiece I couldnt discount as SP or dreams.
But who knows man do some research

Kristine

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You'd figure If it was missing time, the time you walked outside to take out the garbage would of been a memory.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
ive seen a little about scoop marks but never researched them and would like to talk to some one else who possibly has them or has had similiar experiences...im not really worried but just curious

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
its all memories do you mean like a dream or not real

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i have a strange mark on the back of my knee that i cant explain. its been there for about 7 years to my knowledge and its a small circle say the size of the hole in a ball point pen when u take the ink and tip out of it. i dont know how it got there but i do know it itches all the time and sometimes it hurts like hell. could be nothing and i did somthing as a child so i dont know.

another thing i can remember as a child is being in a white room with some dark figures walking around again i dont know if this was a dream or somthing happend

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ooh, spooky. 'taken' anyone?

could you take some photos of this mark, please? but in all honesty, one hour isn't that long. it's easy to misjudge and be ahead or behind by an hour. time flies you know

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If this happens to you a lot, why don't you take pictures ?

If you enjoy going outside and looking at the sky, take a camera with you, just in case.

As you know, we'd love to see the pics of the things that you see..

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i will try and get my friend to use his digicam tomora and upload mine for u.

might even go and buy my own about time i did

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Being that i do this all while im at work i dont have the ability at my desk to upload pics ...i might be able to get some one else here to do it though it may be risky as far as our jobs are concerned and said person is very busy....i was going to buy a nice 35 mm camera this x-mas but opted for a mic and amp and speakers.....

Does anyone have links to supposed scoop marks on people ???

Mad martinez...i also have a latent memory similiar to yours but a little different but i dont know if its a dream or what it is

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
my good person, i know time flys but when you step out for less than several minutes and come back inside and its a hour later does that make sense...im not that time delusional ...in fact when i go to sleep if i need to get up at say 6:30 i will wake within several minutes of that time.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey watcher, id play it on the safe side and go to a hypnotist to see if you have any suppressed memories

If nothing comes up give us a
and if something happens, please tell us

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Paladin i just considered that recently but i do have some problems with hypnotism ...
i have been warned it is dangerous by some one i highly revere

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Firstly, it's funny that you mention hypnotism is dangerous. I am considering undergoing this form of treatment, but am leery of the possible dangers. the doctor could easily plant post-hypnotic triggers like "when you see bush, you will want to join the army". or something similar. That's why I highly recommend bringing a tape recorder when going to such a form of treatment. I personally won't have it any other way.

WS, this missing time thing is most intriguing. I'm surprised that your GF was sleeping at the right place and time, however, as she would be your most credible witness. If I were you, I would grill her about what she remembers from that night since she was closest to you at the time. Also, see if she has any similar marks anywhere.

Did you see any green goo anywhere before or after the experience? I have been told that neon-green goo has been spotted every now and then when in contact with 'alien' life forms. I, myself, have seen such a substance in the only alien dream I can remember.

Missing time is not a joke, especially when you have a self-reliant method of telling time as you mentioned with your back. I would investigate this matter extremely thoroughly. The fact that you saw a weird light and that after looking at it for long enough, you got hazy, supports the idea of abduction. In short, if I were in your shoes, I would turn every stone, probe every corner to get to the bottom of this incident.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
well when i first focused on it every thing but the object went gray but only for a few seconds...not hazy..but thank you and ill try to exhaust every avenue

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
ive seen a little about scoop marks but never researched them and would like to talk to some one else who possibly has them or has had similiar experiences...im not really worried but just curious

I've seen pictures of a couple kinds of scoop marks. Some look like an inverted pyramid skin biopsy, like normal doctors might take to check for cancer or something. Actually, some of the pictures I've seen of supposed scoop marks look like killer zits that someone picked at for too long.

Then there is another type that is larger, usually in a geometrical shape like a triangle or circle (as opposed to irregular edges), and looks like a layer of skin, or fat or muscle beneath the skin, has been removed.

I actually had one of the latter type on the back of my upper right leg. It was an equilateral triangle approximately 1/2" or so on each side. The skin was indented a couple of millimeters below the surrounding area and was red and shiny. There was no scab and it looked cauterized. If I had injured myself that badly I definitely would have felt it, and probably left blood stains on some clothes or furniture. I showed my brother and my mom the day it appeared. After about a week, I woke up one morning and it was gone-no scar or mark where it had been either. It had looked exactly the same as the first day the whole time it was there, and then it was gone without a trace. I would have taken a picture of it, but I was only about 15 and didn't have any money for film. Not to mention, I didn't expect it to completely vanish.

I also had a UFO sighting and other strange experiences at around the same time about 10 years ago.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Don't mean to diminish your experience but your experience takes me back to several comments I've made about people in the UFO community and their deep (sometimes all consuming) desire to be a direct part of the UFO phenomenon by either adopting some of the experiences they've read about thousands of times for themselves or actually scarring their own bodies to convince themselves.

I'm not saying you are either of those or that you're lying but I sometimes wonder if some people dwell on these topics so much that they subconsciously create these types of circumstances in order to feel like they're "a part" or they "belong" or they create these experiences as elaborate lies in order to justify some of their wild beliefs. For instance...people who have been afflicted with stigmata...there's no absolute, hardcore historical proof Jesus existed, let alone the "son of god" and for people to actually receive his markings one would have to wonder...what if Jesus wasn't God...how are they getting these markings?

As I said...I'm not attacking you or anything but I have noticed many people who claim they have experienced something that fits into the "alien abduction" possibility category normally neglect to mention they rushed to a doctor to make sure everything was running alright in the old dome casing. Instead they run to support groups or messageboards to talk about their experience and their strange "feelings"...now not pointing any fingers at you but, you do have a rep on this forum for being overly paranoid, almost unstable at times...for instance, accusing various people of working for the government.

Could all of this be a manifestation of your subconscious desires? Have you ruled out all medical possibilities?

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Or maybe you are too bumb to realize that this world, universe is bigger than we can imagine, and all things in it cannot always be explained by conventional means, we are not "God" or creators of this universe, and we have 0 say so on thinking we know everything about it.Not ruling out any medical possibilities, but right away you ruled out the possibility that it could be true, even though you have not witnessed it or anything like that.How dare you KEEP commenting on things you don't completely know about!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
Or maybe you are too bumb to realize that this world, universe is bigger than we can imagine, and all things in it cannot always be explained by conventional means, we are not "God" or creators of this universe, and we have 0 say so on thinking we know everything about it.Not ruling out any medical possibilities, but right away you ruled out the possibility that it could be true, even though you have not witnessed it or anything like that.How dare you KEEP commenting on things you don't completely know about!
My post was legit. Stick to the topic.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dude, half of the time you have your mind made up before you speak or look at the evidence at all.Yeah, Real scientific!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join