It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next Pope will reveal the final miracle of Fatima (jesus is an alien)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The next pope will reveal the final miracle of Fatima

He will anounce that Christ was an alien.

The ensuing despair will help feed the 4th dimensional malefic entities negative psychic energy (one of there favorite treats)

This will also help set up the NWO by covincing many that this world and life is all that there is.

This is not a personal opinion on my views of Christ

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A quote from Ronald Reagan's Secretary of Education, Bill Bennett .and his brother Bob, talking to a lady known as Cathy O'Brien

Quote by William Bennett (Ronald Reagans "Secretary of Education"and his brother Bob...

"Christ was an alien in this land,.......Once he landed in Earth's plane, it was plain to see he was a leader in inter-dimensional travel. We followed his lead since he was the first to slip into Earth's dimension. In Christ's transformation from porpoise to purpose, he lost his will to Earth's demands. He lost his porpoise, so to speak........When Christ emerged from the deep to inhale of Earth's atmosphere, time began ticking. It was not recognized or acknowledged until Christ's passing, however. We began marking time with his death. BC...AD...or is that AC-DC?....No, AC in DC stops time. At any rate, we followed his lead. He referred to you as sheep. He knew you needed to be led. He led us. He led you. He led us to you. We're here to lead you. The transformation is perfected now, updated with the latest in alien technologies whereby we no longer have to follow Christ's course to the grave. We can transcend dimensions free of the confines of Earth's gravitational pull. The time is now, and we are here to lead you. We know your mind. That's how we make you mind. Make you mine. Make you a mind. Make you mine. Journey with me now...."

"This is my brother, Bob. He and I work as one unit. We are alien to this dimension -- two beings from another plane." The high-tech light display swirling around me convinced me I was transforming dimensions with them. A laser of light hit the black wall in front of me, which seemed to explode into a panoramic view of a White House cocktail party -- as though I had transformed dimensions and stood amongst them. Not recognizing anyone, I frantically asked, "Who are these people?"

"They're not people, and this isn't a spaceship," Bennett said. As he spoke, the holographic scene changed ever so slightly until the people appeared to be lizard-like aliens. "Welcome to the second level of the underground. This level is a mere/ (mirror) reflection of the first, an alien dimension. We are from a transdimensional plane that spans and encompasses all dimensions." "Infinite dimensions," Bob injected. "Infinite dimensions spanned simultaneously." Bill said, "No limitations". Bob softly sang, "Let freedom ring". "There truly is no where to run and no where to hide from us. We're who is looking from behind the Eye in the Sky,"

Cathy O'Brien(Trance-Formation of America) is the only vocal and recovered survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency's MK-Ultra Project Monarch operation.
Trance-Formation of America website
www.trance-formation.com...

2 of William Bennetts Organizations

EMPOWER.ORG
www.empower.org...
AVOT.ORG
www.avot.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
the pope is a glorifed mobster. thats all i wanted to say.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
He will anounce that Christ was an alien.

Hi wots!!

Have you *proof* of this statement please? Could you post a link (I admit I haven't searched Google myself - like so many others...) I did find this but couldn't see any references - I'd be grateful if you could provide a better reference.

Thanx!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That was the most rediculous piece of banter I've ever heard. Do aliens really insist on all that cheesy wordplay? I've never heard Bob Bennett talk like that when he was a Utah Congressman and business cheater.

Where did this come from?

DC

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wasn't there only three secrets?
The 3rd was already revealed.
The third part of the scret ws revealed. It had to do with Russia.

www.ewtn.com...

quote:The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on 13 July 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: �Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: �something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White �we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Tuy-3-1-1944�.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi genya we havent talked in a while!!!

all i can say my friend is some times predictions dont have a link... in the material or digital or paperback sense

but you might try reading the book "extra-terrestial Friends and Foes" for a start.
author : George c Andrews

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

This will also help set up the NWO by covincing many that this world and life is all that there is.
[Edited on 26-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]
I think that this is the most important of the prediction. Humanity must realize that we are much more than this physical body, that we are also spirit. I believe at this point that this is what Christ was trying to convey to humanity, that we are from somewhere else.

We can't and shouldn't allow the NWO to enslave us to this 3rd dimension. We are a spirit and Christ proved it to us. Maybe 2012 will help us in our evolution to our true origins.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i must say that you are right where im at IMMORTAL as far as where i believe the world to be heading

The 4th dimension and others are open to us ....
it just takes effort and work

this will be the key to stopping the nwo and taking us into a new age of man

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i believe this is relevant and will come to fruition sooner than even i may think

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It's not already done?

In 1998 i think that they divulgated the Last secret of Fatima and if I remember well it was'nt much of anything.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I recently read an amazing article about how the Gods were merely ET's who came to cultivate the solar system.

Last and most important, the space colonization argument of the SETI community. The argument is that the use of nuclear propulsion at, say, 1/10th the speed of light could easily be accomplished, and that if only one advanced civilization existed in the galaxy it could colonize the galaxy in a mere 1-10 million years.

Intersting nonetheless, have a look tell me what you think. The evidence is certainly mounted on the authors side.

www.world-mysteries.com...

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by thedarkprojekt]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
if jesus is an alien so what???

The fact may be were all aliens !!!

fine addition to the thread dark project

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Exactly read the article it talks about how we COULD have been mixed genetically with aliens, they found the most promising creature on earth and cross-bred with it. Im not sure if it was homo sapiens or erectus but somewhere down the line culture, relegion, arts and etc just came out of nowhere, could this be a plausible solution?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The third part of the scret ws revealed. It had to do with Russia.

I thought it was about pope john paul being shot, the attempted assasination. I could be wrong. I don't think that was all that had to be said about fatima.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The secret has yet to be revealed and it is going to blow a lot of peoples minds when its finally revealed...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The secret has yet to be revealed and it is going to blow a lot of peoples minds when its finally revealed...

just curious, when you do think that will be?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
And what the hell made you think that Christ was an alien. That is the most absurd thing that I have ever heard.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i think it will be revealed in the next four to eight years
thats a guess but i think it will come probably in 2009 or 2010

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
and what the hell made me think christ was an alien???

and what the hell made the early church think the world was flat when men with open minds and intelligence told them it was round ???

did you ever consider for a second that you maybe an alien ???
just because our species has been here a fraction of time on the universal scale you dont think the propagation of our species could come from some where else in the universe ???
do you think that is absurd ???
and do you think that the earth is the center of the universe ??? because that was a common belief also at one time ???
do you think all the mysteries of life have been solved???
Did you ever notice the lapse in the evolutionary scale of humans....from apes to humans???....the gap is huge!!!
Did you ever consider that ??

as a note if you read my entire post you would have noticed at the bottom that i wrote that theese were not my personal views of christ but i thought i would entertain my self by trying to make you think with an open mind

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join