It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a grid of red markings on my hand.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
I notice your hand palm has a multitude of "X"s on it...

now, if your left palm has any number of large & prominantely defined 'X's,
that signifies (legend/hearsay) you have the gift of foresight, prophecy,intuition,psychic ability...
and if those 'X's are part of one's lifeline, it indicates radical changes...
in my case my series of 3 'X's (thus breaking the lifeline), manifested as once being an immigrant refugee being adopted and twice having NDEs

[edit on 2-6-2008 by St Udio]

I didnt know there was anything about X's on someones hands. I looked at both of my hands and I notice alot of X's. Is there some sort of pattern that I should look for? Would you like to see a picture of both of my hands? Also how would it be part of my lifeline? and how would I break that?

What you said has me really interested in hearing what you have to say.

On Topic, I still have the markings on my hand and its been over 48hrs. There is some slight fading but they are still noticable. I havent repaired anything that would leave a mark like this. If it was a mark left by some sort of indentation wouldnt it be gone by now? When I put pressure on the dots and let go they do not even change color, the skin around the dots however reacts like normal and turns whiteish before returning to the color of my skin.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Soliex]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Soliex

Put your hands under a blacklight and take a picture.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I will, trying to find somewhere where I can find a cheap blacklight bulb. any ideas?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Soliex

Walmart has just about everything under the sun.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
ok, im starting to get really suspicious here..

the markings are not indentations cause like you said, it would have been healed by now..

the blacklight idea seems interesting. the radiation detector is a little out of your reach i think but would be interesting to see the results.

One thing i will say about the markings..that it looks as if your hand was exposed to some type of force. a force like a vacuum maybe? like the tip of a vacuum was placed on your hand and sucked the blood to the top of the dermis or epidermis (various depths of skin tissue)

by the way, what game were playing that night?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i have woken up with "dots" on my palm. probably a year ago. they were very small indentations and they were a little red. but they were in a perfectly straight line. no pain or abnormal sensation. they stayed around for a day or two.

aliens had crossed my mind in jest, but i really have no idea what could have caused them.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I was playing Age Of Conan, a new MMO that I find a liking to.

I will get a black light tomorrow after work and see if I can find anything.

DAY 3

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Soliex]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Soliex

Playing on TV or Computer? Anything on the controller or mouse pad? Perhaps you sat on your hand and have a cloth chair? Or a hand on a rug?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Leather chair, soft mousepad with no large markings or indentations. I thought maybe my mouse but no texture on my mouse matches simple dots like that. I wish it were as simple as saying oh thats what did it.

But its still here 3 days later! so confused.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Yes, I think it was an incident in Canada. as dalan says got to close and got those marks which lasted for some time if I recall.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
zingaya

he's got "the bite"

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
this may seem super rediculous..ok i understand that, but, if your highly suspicous of alien activity, why not respond?

you could find a very fine perminent marker and respond by drawing either a triangle on your palm, a small one, or three black dots in formation of a triangle. or you could just say, "hello who are you" give it a test run.

nothing else seems to make sence right?

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Growing up i'd have markings similar to that on my shoulder. It turned out it was a shirt I would wear sometimes like a jersey. I threw the shirts out when I grew out of them but still to this day I sometimes get the same markings on the same spot on my shoulder, but I haven't worn those clothes in, god, 10 years. Also, sometimes I get scratches on my shoulder coming from the back to the front, but i'm not sure where they come from. I just assume I had a dream or an itch and jsut really scratched myself up.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hey, did you ever find out what that crap on your hand was? I was deleting recent threads under MyATS and came across this one. I had forgot about it and wanted to check to see if you ever found out.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
No, I never did.

I don't think I will ever find out.

It's almost completely faded, I can still see about 6 of the dots and they are fairly dark now, almost skin color. Should something happen I will be sure to update this post.

But I know for sure its not something I slept on or had put a little bit of pressure to leave a mark, that stuff usually goes away really quick. This lasted for about 8 days and its still slightly visible.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Perhaps, it is a strawberry. Those things where you hit your hand or some other part really hard. I've done it twice, and you can still see a grid of perfect dots, been a few years now.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Did you ever try the blacklight?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I took my dog to get a RFID chip implant last year at the vet, to identify the dog if it gets lost, they just wave a wand over the dog and it pops up with info about who it belongs to and stuff. Kind of like a dogtag/collar but more efficient.

My dog had very similar pattern of markings on the skin where the chip was implanted, though it was slightly smaller in size and the dots were more closer together (unless you just have a really big hand, it's hard to tell).

If it helps, the pattern on my dog's skin gradually faded away after about 12 days, with it fading the most rapidly on the last 2 days.

Edit, here's information on the procedure
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by MasterDebater]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterDebater

Hearing that, I'd be curious to see an x-ray of his hand haha.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Oh god that would suck, Maybe I'll complain that my hand hurts and go get an xray anyways.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join