It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The city without pity - Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

Sounds like the film "The Wicker Man" to a certain degree....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by devilhisself

here's what happened to Dan Berrigan as devilhisself was starting to tell

Man pleads guilty in shooting death: Killer faces at least four years for manslaughter:[Final Edition]
Nanaimo Daily News. Nanaimo, B.C.:Nov 12, 2005. p. A3

A guilty plea was entered Thursday in the case of a shooting death south of the city in August 2004.

Forty-year-old Brian Ferstel appeared in provincial court as his family and the family of murder victim Dan Berrigan looked on as he pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

But before the plea was entered, Crown lawyer Frank Dubenski and defence lawyer Clint Sadlemyer had to go through certain legal formalities.

As Ferstel, dressed in a black suit and white shirt, stood before Judge Eldon Iverson, Dubenski first asked that a charge of second- degree murder against Ferstel be stayed. Sadlemyer then re-elected trial in provincial court.

Ferstel had elected trial in B.C. Supreme Court by judge alone.

After Ferstel said "guilty" to manslaughter, Sadlemyer added that he did so "based on the excessive use of force" in the course of self defence. Dubenski said it is a case with a minimum four-year sentence since the killing was committed with a firearm.

In the Aug. 19 shooting, it was Ferstel who first called police - saying he'd just shot Berrigan - and asked them to attend his property off Nanaimo Lakes Road. Berrigan was dead by the time paramedics arrived, and an autopsy later found he'd been shot in the head twice by a .22-calibre rifle.

Berrigan had been living on the property and there were reports of conflict between the two for some time. Ferstel had apparently been seeking to evict Berrigan, and that was part of rising tension between the two which led Ferstel to feel he needed to be armed.

Both lawyers agreed the matter should be adjourned to another date for sentencing and asked that a pre-sentence report on Ferstel be prepared. It is expected the sentencing will take place sometime in February.

Ferstel's family sat on one side of the court in the front row, and Berrigan's family opposite. Berrigan's sister wore a T-shirt with a picture of her deceased brother on it.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Police renew call to help them solve nine-year-old disappearance
Nanaimo Daily News
Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's been nine years since Nanaimo's Lisa Marie Young disappeared, but
Nanaimo RCMP today renewed their call for the public to help them solve the
mystery.

Young was last seen at about 3 a.m. on the evening of June 30, 2002 leaving
a house party in the Cathers Lake area of Nanaimo. She left the party with a
man who was driving an older model red Jaguar. At 4:30 a.m. she phoned one
of her friends. That was the last known contact anyone has had with her.

Police renew call to help them solve nine-year-old disappearance

That's another recent news article on Lisa Marie Young's murder.

The Jaguar driver Chris Adair took Lisa Marie Young to Willy Curry's house that's mentioned in devilhisself's posts.

It's almost nine years and no one has even started to publicly tell the story. This ATS thread is just that beginning. Please help the Young family of Nanaimo, Canada find justice for their daughter.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

"We're hoping that keeping Lisa's name out there might somehow bring in some information. And I hope people listening to Lisa's Song will remember to keep themselves safe, to keep their family members safe if they can." ~ Joanne Young, Lisa's Mother

devilhisself, thanks for your courage in posting

we hope you will return to tell your story and people will listen this time

take care

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by amnesty

Its unfortunate thedevilhisself never came back on this forum. I was reading it with great interest as I also reside in the Nanaimo area and in defence of thedevilhisself, I will say there is alot of really weird things going on here in Nanaimo. Yes, rumors, you may call it, but people are scared, people have seen things. I've heard the stories 2nd and third party from extremely reliable resources. In fact, when I mentioned the name of one of the players to someone I know, they got all freaked out and asked me "how do you know of that person". There is a rampant evil going on in this town. People are being drugged and put in films against their knowledge, people are disappearing and people are scared. Alot of the victims or people in these situations are in less then desirable situations themselves, on the street, or low income, drug usage etc. The perfect victims and because they are on the street, they know what the consequence can be. The same players come up, the same names. I can only tell you one thing at this point, there is a huge distrust of the police and even "rumor" that they are in some way involved in this stuff. So, as crazy as it may sound to all of you what the devilhisself was saying, I can say from my sources this # is really going on and like I said, people are scared. YOu know the things with rumors and lies is somewhere in the middle lies the truth. Thats what I want to see come out but what do I have ' Hearsay"...so I pray but this town has some evil people in it.

edit on 2-4-2012 by AwaittheTruth because: missed stating the area I was talking about.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by amnesty

"We're hoping that keeping Lisa's name out there might somehow bring in some information. And I hope people listening to Lisa's Song will remember to keep themselves safe, to keep their family members safe if they can." ~ Joanne Young, Lisa's Mother

devilhisself, thanks for your courage in posting

we hope you will return to tell your story and people will listen this time

take care

Funny how as more information comes to light, how the people you (the forum, not you specifically) attacked and ridiculed were actually telling the truth.

OP I know it was 5 years ago, but im sorry for the way these people made you feel and what they did to you (including the posters in on the hoax).

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

edit on 5-27-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Snippets of more news articles not about the murder of Lisa Marie Young, but they involve a character devilhisself was talking about. For people who don't know the criminal environment in Nanaimo this is additional context to things.

Victim kidnapped and locked in the trunk of a car, police say

Police investigate as brothers accused of kidnapping man and threatening him

Danielle Bell, The Daily News
Published: Saturday, November 06, 2010

Two Nanaimo brothers face a string of charges after police say they beat and threatened a man, threw him in the trunk of a car and dumped him at a ferry terminal, telling him to leave Vancouver Island.

Michael Curry, 39, and William Curry, 42, face charges of unlawful confinement or imprisonment, uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm, assault and theft $5,000 or under.

Police are unsure of the motive behind the incident, which began Saturday night at a Rosehill Street home but said it may be linked to drugs.

www2.canada.com...

Punishment for that crime is not much but it's still than anyone is paying yet for murder:

Man gets community sentence for unlawful confinement

By Jenn McGarrigle - Nanaimo News Bulletin
Published: January 17, 2012 1:00 PM

A Nanaimo man accused of kidnapping another man and taking him to the ferry terminal was found guilty of unlawful confinement and assault last week, but avoided jail time.

William Michael Curry received a four-month conditional sentence and eight months probation, as well as a 10-year firearms prohibition, DNA order and $100 victim surcharge.

The charges stem from an Oct. 30, 2010 incident in which Curry drove another man to first the Departure Bay ferry terminal and then the Duke Point ferry terminal, after determining that they had missed the last sailing to Departure Bay, and telling him to leave the Island.

Clint Sadlemyer, Curry's lawyer, said two versions of the story came out at trial, but the judge found that Curry took the man against his will to both terminals, neither of which had another boat sailing to the mainland that evening.

www.nanaimobulletin.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
She is telling the truth. there is more to this, i wish you would have let her go on. i to am on the run from these people. The police are involved. and it goes with the Willy Pickton pig farmer also.. Many women are missing and the police keep sweeping it under the rug.. it IS satanic , as willy says in his jailhouse talk, to a under cover police man.in his cell. he was on his 50th kill.but if you look at the women that they have posted its over 70, yet he is the only one in jail, look up satanic in Vancouver B.C. and the reality of this story on lisa marie, dan barrigan, or how ever you spell his last name, actually there was three bullets, two guns, the guy that took the two year jail time, his father was the other shooter, but that was covered up, as the police are involved, and good ol Brian, he got two years, how does that work also, think about it i also suggest read the book , MICHELLE REMEMBERS, the Vancouver Island is evil, i will never go back to that island, if you dig enough, you will find that they had one of the investigators for the Willy Pickton murders,of east Vancouvers women, mostly native, east haistings in Vancouver, he was caught on a sight in drag and into bondage ,and had to relieve him of his duties, do your research before you start on me like you did for that poor woman trying to tell her story, i have pieces of this story also and would love to meet her to get the rest of my puzzle pieces, there are many involved, MANY ! The police on the Vancouver Island also stand guard for the drug shipments, dont kid yourself that they dont, when they went to the property of where lisa is buried, brian ferstels sister in law was bringing the police cookies and coffee, brians brother has over i would say a hundred harleys, but they were on welfare, how does that work, and the sister in law was taking trips to hawaii and stuff, ON WELFARE !! It also is snuff movies being made of these girls, hmmmmmm now the sister in law and brians brother are divorced, but that girl is buried on that property, was as of five years ago, maybe they dug her back up and moved her body, I dont no as i have stayed away,and this devil girl trying to tell her story, IS telling the truth to the best of what she knows, and I, have other information, i would love to compare notes and put our pieces together, Brian Ferstel use to go to piggys palace, do your research on the pig farmer Willy Pickton , it all goes together ! I know of a girl, that was taken to the island, she was kidnapped and took in a van, on the ferry, and taken to Nanaimo, and tortured, she has notes and letters of it, her journal, it now is in her mothers safe,i know a woman that was in surrey pretrial in 2007 to 2008, she said that the girls from haistings where coming in and saying dont touch the dope, the cops are taking our dope and kicking us out with no paper work, then rat poisoning us, to clean up the streets for the Olympics, we are dropping like flys but you dont hear or read about that either, naturally, but i believe my girlfriend, and the girls on haisting street of Vancouver B.C. before ill ever believe the newspapers and police !!! also, there is the hwy of Tears, up by Prince George B.C. do your research

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You seem to know a lot that I know is true please tell More about Dan Berrigan

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Dan Berrigan did exists and was murdered on August 19 2004 a reply to: PartChimp

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryinteresting33

The member you are replying to has not logged on in over 5 years.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I really wish i could of heard more of what she had to say.Everyone knows who's responsible for Lisa's dissappearance.Her house DID burn down, i watched it.You could see it from anywhere in town as its on the side of a mountain overlooking Nanaimo on Benson View rd.... on the same street as WITCHCRAFT LAKE Whaddya know! Dan Berrigan was murdered on a property on Nanaimo Lakes rd. I drove by as police sifted the earth looking for remains at ******s old property on westwood rd.Almost certain that police are involved in some capacity, how many people know the truth and yet NOTHING happens? Lisa's remains were moved from what I've heard and not very far away originally thought...but who do you go to with this info? Def not the police. This town has a terrifying underbelly thats keeping people silenced out of fear.It's not fair that scum can get away with so much.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would bet that the original poster is back under various names,

look at the names

awaitthetruth

knowsherstory

and probably more ARE the OP !

fascinating stuff, but you have a distinct writing style, more like rambling,

but take your time, cover one thing at a time, ...... maybe we can get somewhere.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I didnt post to get the opinions of cynical people.

I posted to reinforce the fact that this real life story IS stranger than fiction.

Nothing anyone outside of ACTUALLY knowing some shred of truth can help.

It just made me angry to see this woman get berated like she's some kind of lunatic. She very well might be,but she's telling alot of truth.

I highly doubt she's back under different names.If everyone would of shut up and let her speak MAYBE we could of gotten somewhere.

I dont know anymore than the next guy, but i do know that what she is saying has merit and the facts line up.

I would never say a thing on this site as per what i do know anyways, because i know there is much bigger scarier picture under the vail and im not willing to risk my safety to pow wow with a bunch of judgmental pricks.

Peace out bitches.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
yep, really happens.....it's spiritual war every where, and some places just get evil.
In Texas we attack, just like the op admitted.....if ya have to....
God sends me into the darnedest deals.
January 1 twenty years back an armed gut stuck in the trees trying to scare any traffic going into a horse estate west of Ft. Worth 12 miles and just north of I-20....to keep the ritual going as long as possible. He nearly got taken away.
To clean this stuff up, get righteously proud and kick azz any way He says ya can.....

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFreakyTruth

dont be that way devilhiself

i think your story is incredible, and would like to see this thread get the attention it deserves.

cant let haters win, this is a conspiracy site, and this is one of the best ive heard lately.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The original poster, devilhiself, had the misfortune of encountering a know-it-all on this thread who really prevented the story from being told.

As someone who lives near Nanaimo and knows it well, what devilhiself was starting to explain is entirely credible and real.It takes courage to speak out about such things and I salute them for coming forward and shedding some light on things.

The truth of numerous details has been confirmed on this thread since. The murder of Lisa Marie remains a terrible tragedy that hurts and haunts. Her family and loved ones will never heal. Still, if there can be justice - and the killers and those who've protected them for all these years are finally exposed - this could lead to some closure. As well, a proper burial for Lisa, daughter, sister, grand-child, friend and so much more - must happen.
edit on 4-6-2015 by amnesty because: additional thoughts needed to clarify

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
And, for sure, police are part of the problem. This does make the course of justice an additional challenge - but not impossible. It'll mean getting beyond the circle of Nanaimo-ites who have been concealing truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join