It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crazyness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well me and my g/f have been arguing now for the past year on and off.
She is fully addicted to marijuana and it makes her crazy or something she smokes execessivly daily morning till nite, and when she runs out lookout.
Over the past year she has been unemployed and looking after her 2 year old daughter, I work daily 9-5 and she cannot deal with her problems or her day.
This morning She called me on the phone and i simply stated "whats up" she got all pissed and thought I had some problem with her or I guess the way she put it is im a rude fokking goof for saying "whats up" crazyness, so now she hates me again and is ptutting all blame on me because Im a rude goof. Would you be rude to a person that stresses to you that she needs a hoot or needs a smoke or cant handle her kid it is truly is tiresome, and it always makes me assume the worst about her attitude.My question is though what is it that makes me want to be with her? is it because she has been my friend since i was 13 ? I don't understand why I can't let this problem of mine go, it is almost like an addiction i guess?

any advice on letting go of the one love?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Good job realising that she's not good company and will only bring you down. You need to leave the situation until she get's herself together. Then, if it's really love, you guys will get back together and have a decent chance at life.

I'm in the middle of the same thing. Love someone, they are bad for me, like it or not I have to be wise and do the right thing. (Been with him and married to him for over 1/2 my life, 20 years...just divorced a few months ago).

Advice on actualy going through with what we know to be the best and right choice?
The only thing we can do - just do it.

But I can tell you this much:

don't work
don't work
:w: don't work
don't work

After we explain that we love them but that we have to do what's best for everyone and that if things change there's always another chance, all we can do is

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i had a girl just like yours.....oh the paiiiiin....the suffferrinnnnng

run for it !

run for the hills !

the only advice i can gicve you....it might hurt, but if you wait for it all to break down it will be 10 times worse....

....oh well a sucker in love will just wait for it all i can tell, i was the just the same :bnghd:

good lesson in life though....one of the best and hardest though

good luck m8

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
you mentioned she has a daughter - is that your child or someone else's?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Get Out?

Run for the Hills?

What?

This girl obviously has alot of problems, BUT she has a young daughter. You simply can not turn your back on that. If she refuses to take help, then you need to take the necessary steps to insure this little girl has the support she needs.

Are you close to the daughter?

You can not put your own happiness aside, and continue on in this relationship because everyone will suffer with this scenario. I believe you need to separate yourself from the mother, but remain close with the daughter to make sure she is well looked after. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, I believe you would have something to contribute in this little girls life.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
sorry i missed the thing about a little girl.....thread carefully in that case, especially if shes fond of you

peace

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thats much more understandable.

Thank you for the clarification.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
sorry i missed the thing about a little girl.....thread carefully in that case, especially if shes fond of you

peace

What's right is right, and wrong is wrong. Good and healthy = good and healthy, and unhealthy = unhealthy. I'm sorry, but I don't believe that good/bad or right/wrong changes when circumstances change.

The little girl... little girl or not, this woman is not healthy and is incapable of having a relationship right now. Does that mean to throw the baby out with the bath water? No.

Chances are, although it will be harder to 'get over this' for both of you, this woman will probably jump at the chance for child care etc. If you can still visit with and look in on the little girl (call her on the phone, send little notes etc)..............as Martha's would say..... that would be a good thing.

new topics

top topics

join