It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III (Or the Crusades II) – The 7 Stages to Caliphate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
World War three has already started. It started on September 11, 2001 in the early AM. We all remember those events, but what we don’t realize is that attack was the first volley of WWIII, or the second Crusades, whichever you prefer. But these Crusades will be nothing like the original Crusades, this time, its Islam’s intent to impose Caliphate on the world under Islamic rule.

Sounds scary? Sound crazy maybe? Yes it does, but that’s the plan and we are well into stage 2. What is stage 2 you ask? Well that’s part of the plan written by Abu Musab al Zarqawi that he confided to Jordanian journalist Fouad Hussein. And you are in luck, because I have the 7 stages (phases) right here for you to read.

The First Phase Known as "the awakening" -- this has already been carried out and was supposed to have lasted from 2000 to 2003, or more precisely from the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 in New York and Washington to the fall of Baghdad in 2003. The aim of the attacks of 9/11 was to provoke the US into declaring war on the Islamic world and thereby "awakening" Muslims. "The first phase was judged by the strategists and masterminds behind al-Qaida as very successful," writes Hussein. "The battle field was opened up and the Americans and their allies became a closer and easier target." The terrorist network is also reported as being satisfied that its message can now be heard "everywhere."

The Second Phase "Opening Eyes" is, according to Hussein's definition, the period we are now in and should last until 2006. Hussein says the terrorists hope to make the western conspiracy aware of the "Islamic community." Hussein believes this is a phase in which al-Qaida wants an organization to develop into a movement. The network is banking on recruiting young men during this period. Iraq should become the center for all global operations, with an "army" set up there and bases established in other Arabic states.

The Third Phase This is described as "Arising and Standing Up" and should last from 2007 to 2010. "There will be a focus on Syria," prophesies Hussein, based on what his sources told him. The fighting cadres are supposedly already prepared and some are in Iraq. Attacks on Turkey and -- even more explosive -- in Israel are predicted. Al-Qaida's masterminds hope that attacks on Israel will help the terrorist group become a recognized organization. The author also believes that countries neighboring Iraq, such as Jordan, are also in danger.

The Fourth Phase Between 2010 and 2013, Hussein writes that al-Qaida will aim to bring about the collapse of the hated Arabic governments. The estimate is that "the creeping loss of the regimes' power will lead to a steady growth in strength within al-Qaida." At the same time attacks will be carried out against oil suppliers and the US economy will be targeted using cyber terrorism.

The Fifth Phase This will be the point at which an Islamic state, or caliphate, can be declared. The plan is that by this time, between 2013 and 2016, Western influence in the Islamic world will be so reduced and Israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al-Qaida hopes that by then the Islamic state will be able to bring about a new world order.

The Sixth Phase Hussein believes that from 2016 onwards there will a period of "total confrontation." As soon as the caliphate has been declared the "Islamic army" it will instigate the "fight between the believers and the non-believers" which has so often been predicted by Osama bin Laden.

The Seventh Phase This final stage is described as "definitive victory." Hussein writes that in the terrorists' eyes, because the rest of the world will be so beaten down by the "one-and-a-half million Muslims," the caliphate will undoubtedly succeed. This phase should be completed by 2020, although the war shouldn't last longer than two years.

Well well, there they are. The 7 Phases to a world dominated by Islam and caliphate. You think for one second that the “war on terror” is the West’s fault? You think for one moment that if the USA kept to itself the terror would stop? If you do, you are DEAD wrong. The radical Islamic movement that’s behind modern day terror isn’t oppression; it’s the agenda of world domination.

Main stream or moderate Islam may not be on the same page as the extremists today. But the more the West defends itself against attacks from the Muslim extremists the moderates will side with their Muslim brothers, not the West. It has already started and is clearly part of the extremists plan. We hear about “moderate” Muslims condoning these attacks every day. Actually, we hear more agreement and understanding than we do repulsion of terrorist’s acts from main stream Islam.

The extremists are COUNTING on our fight to be politically correct and world acceptance. The more their enemies (the west) try to appease, the stronger they get and the more time they have to prepare and plan and work moderate Muslims against the west.

The terrorists cannot win in direct combat, that’s clear and proven. But what they have been immensely effective at is propaganda and the manipulation of public opinion. Iraq is a perfect example. A handful of non Iraqi terrorists have turned the entire nation into a mess (at the cost of the Iraqi’s). And that mess of course is shaping the worlds opinion. It’s not an accident we only hear bad news when there are plenty of good things happening there.

Example: Souljah posted about a poor Iraqi boy that was run over by an American vehicle and crushed to death. But not one post about the 20 or so that was killed by a suicide insurgent a few weeks ago. Souljah is a victim (one of many) of the extremist’s very effective tactic of molding public opinion by creating agony and suffering and blaming it on the Americans. But this only works because the Medias affinity to only report bad news. Bad news sells papers and ads, the extremists know this and use these factors brilliantly.

I want to repeat that any of you who think Islamic terrorism is about oppression or oil or anything else, you couldn’t be any further from the truth. It’s about Islamic world domination and the reinstating of the caliphate. And what most of you DON’T understand is there will be but just two sides when the you know what hits the fan: Muslims and Infidels. That’s it. Because under the new Caliphate, you WILL believe, or you will be dead, those are your only two options.

Does what I say here mean that Islam or Muslims are bad? Of course not. It also means we shouldn’t hate them. But the cold hard fact is that at the pace we are going, due to the extremist’s tactics and plans, moderate Muslims will only grow closer to the extremists as time goes on. Why? Because the only thing the west can do to stop Islamic extremists is kill them. There is no reasoning or negotiating with people who want nothing more than to die in the process of killing you, so killing them is the only option.

The scariest part of this whole plan is, is that the only way to avoid this war is if the Muslims themselves stomp out the radicals within their ranks. The west can only kill in the hopes of defending themselves, and that will only create more extremists. But Muslims can teach and guide their youth to be tolerant of other beliefs, ideologies, and other cultures.

Main stream Muslims are the worlds only hope to prevent the next Crusade (that’s already started). Ironic huh? Muslims must stop Muslims to avoid the next Crusade.

And for you haters: One day, one day when you are on your knees with a rusty Shafra held to your neck, just moments before your hideous decapitation, I want you to remember this question: Which side did your beliefs align? The “oppressed” looking to rise above their plight, or the infidels?

Sources:
One
Two
Three

[edit on 16-8-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
thats pretty creepy in wat he believes in. Zarqawi may be diggin a hole in belief that Al Qaida and other groups who share the same goal in this new Islamic Empire. it will fail. however people will die as Zarqawi and others try to achieve that goal.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Souljah is a victim (one of many) of the extremist’s very effective tactic of molding public opinion by creating agony and suffering and blaming it on the Americans

And you, OH The Enlightened One, are a Vicitom (Out of TOO MANY) of a Very Effective Tactic of Molding Public Opinion by Extremly Effective Propaganda Machine - the BEST that World has ever Seen.

This Post is a Typical Example of that - Karl Rove would be really PROUD of you skippy.

And they you talk about, how you really "Don't Like" your president - but on the other hand, you are Defending him with every breath you take.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Whatever floats your boat, respectfully. I happen to beleive or (chose to beleive) Catholic and Christian prophecies which tend to indicate something else.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is one of those stories that really is just to speculative, there will not be an Arab Caliphate within our lifetimes.

Why?

Because there is too much divide between governments, there is no real danger of Turkey collapsing, once she is part of the EU then she will be locked with the West. As for Al Quida being able to topple governments, well i dont see it. You cant just destroy a government, unless there is something to replace it you just have anarchy. No point in wiping out a government if you cant control the aftermant.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Whatever floats your boat, respectfully. I happen to beleive or (chose to beleive) Catholic and Christian prophecies which tend to indicate something else.

And that’s the beauty of a world NOT dominated by caliphate: The right to believe anything you want.

No room for you or me DG under Sharia law....

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
This is one of those stories that really is just to speculative, there will not be an Arab Caliphate within our lifetimes.

Dont forget Joe that there once WAS a caliphate, and you cannot deny that some people in the world today would like that again. If was possible once, why is it so hard to imagine that it could be possible again? I would be willing to bet there were people who thought it was impossible back then too...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh goody, more madmen to scorn and ridicule.

Whatever.

One and a half million muslims hope to bring about a New World Order dedicated to Islam? Skippy and pals want to bring an end to Islam? I reitterate, whatever.

My bets are on the 6+ Billion individuals worldwide who wish to be ruled by no man, Muslim or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Oh goody, more madmen to scorn and ridicule.

Whatever.

One and a half million muslims hope to bring about a New World Order dedicated to Islam? Skippy and pals want to bring an end to Islam? I reitterate, whatever.

My bets are on the 6+ Billion individuals worldwide who wish to be ruled by no man, Muslim or otherwise.

Im just looking for were it says I want to end Islam. Deny Ignorance my friend.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
wow, it was really interesting to see souljahs response. No factual rebuttal, so I guess even he has to admit the Islam bears responsibilty for this mess as well.

The sad part is these days right now will be remembered as peaceful compared to whats in store. As the population grows, and resources dwindle, conflict will surely mutliply.

Thats human nature, not neo-con or islamic, but human.

There's no getting around it.

I, for one, am very happy to be on this side of the conflict.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Skippy, in the not so distant past there was a British Empire. (Hurrah)

Unfortunately i cant see it coming back any time soon.

The same goes for the Caliphate, while there was one in the 8th century, and again under the Ottoman Empire in the 16th there was always a powerful force to control the huge areas under discussion. (dont forget the the Caliphate also includes the coast of N. Africa).

Modern day Islam posesses no single power that could unify the others, Iran may find a rapport with Iraq, but that will be the furthest step taken to unity.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
Skippy, in the not so distant past there was a British Empire. (Hurrah)

Unfortunately i cant see it coming back any time soon.

I agree with you that it may be unlikely. But we cannot ignore that the intention isnt out there. We hear words to this effect every day from the extremists. Ignoring the threat increases the possibility of it becoming a reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Too bad you are so Blinded by your Hatred and Fear of Islam, that you don't see the REAL Extremists here, that really Gain something with this war, that really actually Win, even if they Loose. Too bad they have Blinded you with articles like this, so that you can't see, what Mess the US created in the Middle East and calls it Democracy.

No syrinx high priest, Islam does NOT Bear the Responsibility for this "mess" as well, because Islam is a Religion. EXTREMISTS bear the Responsibility, and Extremism does not see any Color or Race or Religion.

I for one think that US Goverment is Extreme - meaning they will do ANYTHING to get to their Goals, and by saying Anything I mean: Lying, Breaking International Laws, using Fear and Deception upon their Own People, basicly being Extreme in every view possible. Compared to this Extremism, Saddam is only a Small Fishie in the Ocean of Liars.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Possibly, but i dont think there is any support from the idea amoung the moderates who make up the majority of the population.

For a start whou would lead this Caliphate? Bin Laden? not a chance, the west would bomb the whole thing off the face of the Earth.

The House of Saud? not popular enough.

Admittidly its an outside possibility, but i would spend more time worring about the possibility of an uppity Arab or two getting their hands on WMD.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Dont forget Joe that there once WAS a caliphate, and you cannot deny that some people in the world today would like that again. If was possible once, why is it so hard to imagine that it could be possible again? I would be willing to bet there were people who thought it was impossible back then too...

Just because there "was once a caliphate" doesn't mean that there's going to be another one. In fact the Caliphate was the result of the colapse of Rome and Arabian conquests that ultimately destroyed Byzantium (and the empire of Sassanid Persia), the inevitable rise of the Caliphate was well documented at the time.

Also, at the Time of the Caliphate it was no worse a form of government than any other in the world. Here's a bit of stuff from the back of a book called "The Court of the Caliphs" (not a great book, but one of the few available on the subject):

"The Caliphs formed the model for succeeding muslim regimes. From military conquests to patronizing poetry, building palaces, and the formal structure of the court - harems, viziers, eunuchs and the tales of the Arabian Nights - the Abbasid Caliphate offered a historical ideal for later empires and their rulers to aspire to. "

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Joe, you nailed it:

Its Iran and Syria that has the most to gain as a current entity. They are the largest groups sympethetic to a caliphate. They would jocky for leadership, and they also have the WMD's, or will have soon, to help the Crusade along.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
as i say before Al Qaida and other groups who share that Caliphate goal are digging a hole that has no ending and by that time they realize they aint reaching to that goal. however people will die as Zarqawi and others attempt to achieve just fantasy.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyAllKnowledge

Just because there "was once a caliphate" doesn't mean that there's going to be another one. In fact the Caliphate was the result of the colapse of Rome and Arabian conquests that ultimately destroyed Byzantium (and the empire of Sassanid Persia), the inevitable rise of the Caliphate was well documented at the time.

Also, at the Time of the Caliphate it was no worse a form of government than any other in the world. Here's a bit of stuff from the back of a book called "The Court of the Caliphs" (not a great book, but one of the few available on the subject):

"The Caliphs formed the model for succeeding muslim regimes. From military conquests to patronizing poetry, building palaces, and the formal structure of the court - harems, viziers, eunuchs and the tales of the Arabian Nights - the Abbasid Caliphate offered a historical ideal for later empires and their rulers to aspire to. "

Everything you say is true. But world war could easily create an enviroment for THE WORLDS LARGEST religion to come together and gain the ability to reinstall a caliphate. Guys, we cannot assume this is impossible, thats the first step to "losing"

[edit on 16-8-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hmm, im still not convinced, but i there is going to be more cooperation between Iran and Syria while the US is too bogged down in Iraq to do anything.

In fact wasnt there a treaty between the two last year? Some sort of security pact?

Maybe a localised union, with more in common with the EU could appear as time goes by, an AU (Arab Union) or something similar with Iran at its head could be a possibility.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Too bad you are so Blinded by your Hatred and Fear of Islam, that you don't see the REAL Extremists here, that really Gain something with this war, that really actually Win, even if they Loose. Too bad they have Blinded you with articles like this, so that you can't see, what Mess the US created in the Middle East and calls it Democracy.

No syrinx high priest, Islam does NOT Bear the Responsibility for this "mess" as well, because Islam is a Religion. EXTREMISTS bear the Responsibility, and Extremism does not see any Color or Race or Religion.

I for one think that US Goverment is Extreme - meaning they will do ANYTHING to get to their Goals, and by saying Anything I mean: Lying, Breaking International Laws, using Fear and Deception upon their Own People, basicly being Extreme in every view possible. Compared to this Extremism, Saddam is only a Small Fishie in the Ocean of Liars.

its almost comical how you look posting when you aren't the first one in with an anti-US propaganda post to start a thread. when you come to the defense of these animals by throwing mud at the US, it just makes your bias even more obvious and , well, weak. Have fun googling anti US articles today to post to distract this community from this enlightening view on the madmen over there using religious martyrs to accomplish political goals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join