It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Million dollar idea, and good for your feelz!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If you can't beat them, join them. I have heard that a lot growing up. It seemed like dropping your principals to go the easy route, but now, I'm not so sure.

I think the whole trans in sports thing is dumb. Dudes competing against girls in all girl events. Dumb. But if this is the way DERP world wants, it, why not jump in with both feet.

www.espn.com...
Toronto now has a WNBA team. Why not recruit the best B team there is of men, put them in wigs, and form an all Trans team. Sure they are really dudes, but LOL, so are the others. Make a team that's dominant and unbeatable. They will punish any team they play, because they will be all tall dudes with skils, but with wigs.

Now to do this will cause contraversy. But it will be the kind that forces people to realize the idiocy of this movement. If they complain, you can explain that this is no different than any other trans thing, and you don't want to be trans-phobic, right? Until it's stopped and I mean all of it, whomever assembles this team will get stupid rich as they will dominate the court.

Or is that mean?

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This is basically rubbing their nose in it. Dogs can learn that way. Why not woke libs?
Plus, that team will sell more tickets than the rest of the WNBA combined.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

that's exactly the idea here. Make it so obvious, and the team so dominant that everyone will be bitching about a bunch of men, beating up on girls, they will forget about their virtue signalling, and when it's pointed out, they will be forced to realize their idiocy.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
this would be perfect for Elon Musk to do. Own the libs, and make a gargantuan point. Perhaps have Riley Gaines as a coach.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Perhaps have Riley Gaines as a coach.

OMG, that's brilliant.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How about naming the team the Amazons. Elon dould be rubbing it in the nose of Bezos on the side.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

I like that. I like that alot.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hehe malicious compliance at its best. I like the idea but you just know the MSM would be like "far right wing extremists have taken over the WNBA and making fun of trans" or something. The media would make it a hate crime somehow. I just hate what it's doing to the female psyche. This whole movement. How a lot of women are supporting it its like okay you're supposedly against the patriarchy yet you want the patriarchy to take over all of women's exclusive things. Support other real women. We have come a long way (maybe too far) but they want to set us back to the what 1300s? 1500s? Thats way further than the 1950s so many complain about.
edit on 11-5-2024 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Would Michael Jordan in drag help your idea? Got a color scheme in mind?

Think of all the related products and other things, I'd protect this idea somehow, maybe with copyrights. This sounds like an opportunity to get in on the ground floor to exploit the hell out of the trendy-trans movement.

ETA: I've thought that a trans category in sports would settle this crap, but then realized that these trans cultists actually believe they are equivalent to the sex they are emulating. Also, that might deflate the political power they are pumping up and stealing from the women's category, so that wouldn't be considered because the trans movement is political.
edit on 5/11/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

you know the MSM would be like "far right wing extremists have taken over the WNBA

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Check the diffrence between transexual and transvestites.

Your legal gender is still a thing?
you can put as many wigs on as you want you're not a legal women, there are ways to be one though.

Pretty sure all transgender that compete in women's sport are legal women... I'd love to be proven wrong... But you can't, it doesn't matter either as we are purposefully ignorant on the issue and it's fine lines... It's like explaining a gear to a caveman...

And for the whole feces thing, rubbing womens nose in their equality diarrhea is pretty funny too... To bad they dont learn like dogs, just derping harder...

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

1st thing that came to mind was this movie lol

Also remember reading about this Alabama Bill
‘What is a woman?’ bill approved by Alabama House committee - LINK - BILL HB-405

HB405 proposes a series of definitions that will apply to the Code of Alabama 1975—all of Alabama’s existing legislation. The act, called “What is a Woman”, would define man, woman, boy, girl, father, mother, male, female, and sex. In the act, woman and man are defined based on biological sex determined at birth with regards to the respective “design” of reproductive organs. A female is defined as “An individual whose biological reproductive system is designed to produce ova” while a male is defined as “An individual whose biological reproductive system is designed to fertilize the ova of a female.”

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

We've been getting beaten over the head with the notion that your "gender" is whatever the hell you "feel" it is - now you want to bring "legal" status into it?

Clown World in overdrive.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Look up Avi Silverberg. He broke the women's world record in the benchpress, just to prove this point.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

So if Roberto Álvarez de Silva tells you to just call him donny, youd insist to call him Roberto Álvarez de Silva as That's what his passport sais? and you'd be adamant to not respect his request to just be called donny?

I guess there even are Karens and Kevins like that.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm not insisting anything, I'm just watching the clowns shift their positions and definitions depending on whatever the issue du jour dictates.

It's hilarious.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Classic 🤣🤙

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 11-5-2024 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

There is this guy at the doctor all like if i press here it hurts, and here too, basically everywhere i press it hurts. The doctor thinks a moment and says.
let's have a look at that finger...

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Check the diffrence between transexual and transvestites.

Your legal gender is still a thing?
you can put as many wigs on as you want you're not a legal women, there are ways to be one though.

Pretty sure all transgender that compete in women's sport are legal women... I'd love to be proven wrong... But you can't, it doesn't matter either as we are purposefully ignorant on the issue and it's fine lines... It's like explaining a gear to a caveman...

And for the whole feces thing, rubbing womens nose in their equality diarrhea is pretty funny too... To bad they dont learn like dogs, just derping harder...

in my fictional scenario, all the men "identified" as being female. I believe you will find that is all that is required. Ask Lia Thomas. Oh, and DERP!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join