It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New House GOP Bill To Send Pro Hamas College Law Breakers to Gaza for 6 Months

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Mahogani
Even though this is highly illegal and patently unAmerican, ...

As I said, it'll probably go nowhere and is probably illegal anyways ... but it's fun to think about.

Is it?

It's fun to think about Americans who stand up for American values to be sent off to be murdered in an ongoing genocide?

Tell me, which part of that is fun? What excites you the most about that idea?

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I've never defended a mass shooter, I've never said that the shooter was just using his/her 2nd Amendment rights.

YOU on the other hand, have.

QED

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Even though this is highly illegal and patently unAmerican, ...

As I said, it'll probably go nowhere and is probably illegal anyways ... but it's fun to think about.

Is it?

It's fun to think about Americans who stand up for American values to be sent off to be murdered in an ongoing genocide?

Tell me, which part of that is fun? What excites you the most about that idea?

Better parking.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The Hamas huggers who are convicted of crimes, and who are screaming for the genocide of the Jews, and assaulting innocent Jews in America calling for their deaths, are not standing up for American values. Oh ... and there is no genocide going on in Gaza. You are confused. It's the people of Gaza who are the ones calling for genocide and acting out to try to make it happen.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No I haven’t.

A vast majority of people are being critical of our relationship with a foreign government.

I’ve said on several occasions that I lean towards Israel and am fine with us providing support for them.

What I’m not fine with is new laws and bills we don’t need. Because we have laws against violence and killing people. Making speech laws isn’t going to stop murder, just like people argue gun laws don’t stop murder.

But the topic is too uncomfortable for some people. So they need daddy government to come in and make the rules so they can feel comfy. And advocating for that is your right.

I just hope you can sleep nice and tight with your patriot acts, espionage acts, anti Israel boycott bills, and the new stuff to go after retarded college kids who are activists for something they don’t understand.

If that makes me a Nazi, so be it. I got called that during 2015-16, and they say old trends always come back into style. Just surprised you’ve dusted off the SJW book and are giving it a try.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

No one is prosecuting these Jew hating assholes.

You spend time here supporting them.

Once again, THEY ARE INFRINGING

The left and "moderates" (snort) are not prosecuting the law breakers.

Which way do you want the pendulum to swing?

Sitting on a fence too long only gets splinters in your ass.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It’s funny, I never see people get in a tif when people openly talk about civil war. I saw someone in a thread yesterday say they would have fun hunting commies (I assume commie for them is anyone who doesn’t agree with them)

Should that be illegal to say? I don’t think so. Do I support a civil war? No I don’t.

You can keep calling me a supporter for people calling for genocide. It won’t change my mind that we don’t need new bills and laws to regulate speech and protest. It won’t make us safer and it will only get abused.

It doesn’t get to me, because I’ve been here a while. I remember the times where protesters were clashing and there were people out there openly with Nazi signs and armbands. No one called for more laws against speech then (I wasn’t either). But suddenly it’s a huge issue.

So you ask where I draw the line. I don’t because I know it will get moved. I can handle people saying things I disagree with. I’ll argue with them before I call on new speech laws.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'll type it slowly so you can understand.

It's gone beyond speech.

You don't #ing get it, do you?

Speech is fine. Hate the negro, jews, the mex'cans all you want. There are even websites for that trash. Say it out loud on a street corner!

That's 1st Amendment.

When you infringe upon the rights of others, that free speech # doesn't apply any more.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What about the ones who aren’t calling for the genocide of Jews? But just are protesting Israel?

To call these assholes 1st Amendment users, is like calling a mass shooter, a 2nd Amendment user.

And to call for new legislation against speech after protests you don’t like is like calling for gun control after a mass shooter.

And what about people on the opposing side calling for eradication of all Palestinians and eradication of all Germans? Is that protected speech under the 1st Amendment?

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

During WWII we wanted to kill all Germans. There was no weenie soi-boi in a tube top calling for a ceasefire.

History.

Really kid, read a #ing book.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That was during WWII. I'm talking about the present.

So, calling for genocide of all Jews -- not protected speech.

Calling for eradication of all Palestinians -- protected speech.

Saying all Germans are Nazis and should be eradicated -- protected speech.

Got it

edit on 8-5-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And what about people on the opposing side calling for eradication of all Palestinians and eradication of all Germans? Is that protected speech under the 1st Amendment?

Well that’s clearly different.

What’s happening now is completely new. No one has ever been as hateful as they have been now. We need bills, laws, emergency funding, safe spaces, deportations of citizens that disagree with us.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

That was during WWII. I'm talking about the present.

So, called for genocide of all Jews -- not protected speech.

Calling for eradication of all Palestinians -- protected speech.

Saying all Germans are Nazis and should be eradicated -- protected speech.

Got it

If you can differentiate between hamas and palestinian, by all means, go ahead.

But NONE of you pro hamas posters have even shown a number of hamas fighters killed.

Spare me.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

That's not the point. This discussion is about speech that's protected under the 1st Amendment. You clearly stated the calling for the genocide of all Jews is not protected speech

Yet, you want the freedom to say that all Palestinians are terrorists by association therefore, all Palestinians should be killed. You want the freedom to say that all Germans are Nazis by association therefore, all Germans should be killed.

I'm trying to see how this isn't blatantly hypocritical.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

That's not the point. This discussion is about speech that's protected under the 1st Amendment. You clearly stated the calling for the genocide of all Jews is not protected speech

Yet, you want the freedom to say that all Palestinians are terrorists by association therefore, all Palestinians should be killed. You want the freedom to say that all Germans are Nazis by association therefore, all Germans should be killed.

I'm trying to see how this isn't blatantly hypocritical.

Tell me the difference between hamas and palestinians and I'll stop saying all palestinians.

The point is, you can't.

SO hamas=palestinians.

And yes, I want the death of all terrorists and their supporters.

Is that really bad to say?

lol

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

To add, I'd like to see all Nazi's die as well.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Tbh what it sounds like is you just want the death of everyone who isn't Jewish or any non-Jewish person who refuses to defend Israel to the death.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Tbh what it sounds like is you just want the death of everyone who isn't Jewish or any non-Jewish person who refuses to defend Israel to the death.

To me it just sounds like the they/them punch a Nazi, words are violence folk… which was so eight years ago.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The completely fictional "genocide" would best be avoided (If you can even avoid something that isn't happening) by Hamas' unconditional surrender.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Nope, I just think terrorists are total dicks and those that support terrorists are total dicks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join